Quintessentially British Hussain strikes again

If you don't want to sit down next to a Muslim You're a RACIST

Just to remember

lol

if you sat near an erdoğan supporter with a burka on the bus they would curse you

everyone that consistently claims victimization should be killed in the most terrible ways invented

There is ample evidence that this woman bakes, which implies that she owns and operates a 'holocaust celebration appliance', termed such under the new anti-Semitism laws. I hope we see justice soon.

HAHAHAHAAH I WANT TO DIE

>Sit next to Muslim
>Die in explosion
No thanks. Better racist and safe than not racist and dead.

YOU CAN'T BE RACIST AGAINST A RELIGION YOU FUCKING SHIT-SKIN

there's something really wrong with her smile, lke she's not really smiling inside but showing her teeth like a dog ready to bite

>be young bolan
>study hard and learn languages because i dream of moving to nicer countries like sweden, england, germany or canada
>by the time im done with uni (3 years ago) theyre all on a crash course to libshit hell
>only live in germany because i live 15km from the ger-pol border so i dont have to spend much time here outside workdays

god bless you guys, but pls uncuck yourselves

How bad is the situation in Turkey, will Erdongan really be the next sultan?

If feminists can justify not sitting next to men on trains because they have a penis, if Jews can justify banning "Merry Christmas" because it offends them, if Muslims can justify banning pork from restaurants because they don't want to touch it, then I can justify not sitting next to burka-derkas because they might explode.

>implies that she owns and operates a 'holocaust celebration appliance

They can justify anything if it's against the evil whites.

Nothing will ever top this

>His ignorance is his own ruin

Fucking Muslims always have to say threatening shit

>His ignorance is his own ruin
"His ignorance of Allah makes me want him dead like the kaffir they are"

>pic related, clock boys pr girl, same thing
lel

>be me
>huge cs fan
>set ringtone to 'prepare to fight'
>whatsapp tone 'wicked sick'
>sms tone 'bomb has been planted'
>none of my friends use sms
>forgot about it until I got a spam sms while sitting in tram full of muslims
You should have seen their faces. Lucky for me they couldn't tell where the sound came from

>luton
>doesn't want to sit next to a muslim
starting to think this story might be made up

>Using public transport.

lol are u me

I think so.