Redpill me on this kid Sup Forums

redpill me on this kid Sup Forums

is he a good little boy who din du nuffin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c
youtube.com/watch?v=hZOM8B5pYoI
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nevada-teen-shot-school-cop-was-regularly-bullied-dad-says-n696261
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he is now the coolest kid in the school. he can change his name to tree fiddy.

HE

Context please.

What the fuck is with his stance holding the knives?

He took a bullet better than a nigger.

I seen this on Sup Forums over the last week or so but I still have no idea what it's about

Did he die yet?

If he wanted to do something he should have used guns or explosives.

Yeah who the fuck is this kid

why are whites so superior?

>white guy threatens ppl with knife
>gets shot
>everyone is ok with this rightfully so; he was a danger after all
>dindus and libs low-key mad

his mouth looks bloddy before he was shot

I just don't get it, this kid doesn't fit the profile of bullied kid. Is the profile changing? are they targetting white kids that aren't sjws now?

Who is this kid and what is this about?

WE WUZ WHITE.

Me neither. a thousand meme shoops but no story behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=yICJaIeTX2c

He was a white kid in a school of niggers.

He looks like on of those white hispanics.

Some bullied 14 year old brought some knives to school and ran around the bus lanes waving them at people, school cop shot him in the shoulder. The kid lived but he's now missing a lung I believe

he was bullied so he chimped out with knives and got shot

he could be Zimmermans kid.

think hes an italian

did he die?

>kid was getting bullied at school
>brought knives to fight his bullies
>bullies bully him
>he pulls out knives and starts going after bullies
>everyone's like oh shit kid snapped
>security guy comes up and tells the kid to drop the knives
>kid is in a fit of rage going after his bullies
>security officer shoots him
>in critical condition last I heard

I'm not gonna lie that made me kek tbhqf

Play stupid game, get stupid prize.

WAS A FOOKIN LEGEND

bullied by all the vibrants in your schools
good job, americucks, sacrificing your own because you haven't got the balls to maintain your reign

>Dual wield

Did he died?

Someone just post the video so the newfags can be up to date and don't have to keep making threads asking about it.

no.

Here's a video youtube.com/watch?v=hZOM8B5pYoI

That dual wield tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZOM8B5pYoI

I understand why he snapped but he should have just taken it and used the bullying as motivation. Should have hit the weights hard and become more intelligent than the hordes around him.

see

I feel bad for the kid

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nevada-teen-shot-school-cop-was-regularly-bullied-dad-says-n696261

Feels good doesn't it? Oh wait you wouldn't know would you. Build the wall El beano

fucking kek

The kid is Mexican you fucking streetshitter. Get the fuck back to your designated shitting subcontinent, you fucking rat.

He's probably an anglo trying to suck the blood of a helpless aryan.

I'm sure he had a saving influence in his life to offer recourse
wait no, you're a godless, low-trust mongrel nation, let's laugh about it hahahaa funny shit
someone post another image

ta.

he was being bullied and he brought butter knives to school. legit butter knives, he couldnt have hurt anyone.

also it was a "beat-down" so all of those students gathered there were there to see a fight

in fact they were charging at him when he had those knives and working him into a panic/frenzy

he was trying to leave but they kept surrounding him

pol is full of retarded faggots this is true, but supporting bullies who often have subhuman IQ should be below even pol

also the kid had a massive stroke in the hospital so hes probably fucked for life now

>Kid chimps out like a nigger after being bullied
>Threatens people with 2 kinves
>Gets rightfully put down
He deserved it. Little shit was trying to stab people. Not just the bullies, considering he did it in front of everyone.
Its not about race. If you're a danger you should be put down.

its cause he was attacked by the bully already, he was punched in the face.

this wasnt on the school campus, the bully called for a beatdown, so all the kids there were gathered to see the fight

he pulled out the butter knives after already being punched by the bully and the other kids wouldnt let him leave

I don't understand American cops.

It's a fucking kid with KNIVES. How about you just shoot him in the leg or something? You don't need to kill every time you unholster your gun.

Not saying one mentally ill kid dying is huge loss in the larger scale of things, but holy shit man.

i guess whites can be dindus too

if you don't need to kill, you don't need to unholster your gun
learn gun safety, faggot, before opining on things you know shit about

>legit butter knives
Lol, he's even dumber than i thought. Still doesn't justify him taking them to school and treathenig people with them. Butter knives can still be dangerous when wielded by an angry white nigger kid
>B-but he was bullied!!!! :CCC
Then he should have dealt with it like an intelligent person and grow with the experience.

holy shit tho

highest kek

N-NANI?!?!?

yes

>How about you just shoot him in the leg or something?
Don't they have military service in finland or are you just underage b&?

it's nearly impossible to shoot someone exactly where you want - that's why they teach you to go center mass. also, if you shoot, you shoot to kill.

is that a puddle of piss under that kid?

i mean its understandable after getting shot, but damn.

>shoot him in the leg
>he only had a knife
Confirmed for retard that knows nothing about defense against knives or the application of deadly force. People can close the distance of about 20 feet w/ a knife quicker than most cops can draw a weapon and fire, this kid was closer. SECONDLY, they don't teach to aim for extremities, the application of deadly force isn't to disable, it's to stop a threat hence the aim is for center mass. I am sick of stupid europeans speaking on subjects they know nothing about.

This is why u never wear any part of the nigger uniform

try new balance next time kid

>using adult rationale on a child

He should have just opened a dialogue with the bully, meng!

A knife wound will fuck you up a lot faster than a handgun wound bruh.

Also 'shoot to wound' only exists in the fictional worlds of movies and leftism.

it's pointless, you're addressing a mexican

blood.

Every cop I've talked to has always said that they don't aim to kill with their gun unless it's absolutely necessary.

>Also 'shoot to wound' only exists in the fictional worlds of movies and leftism.
That's total bullshit.

>mexican
>lecturing anyone on how to deal with things intelligently
As if you animals aren't murdering/torturing/raping each other for fun down there.

If a kid gets bullied it probably deserved it tbqh

>a knife wound will fuck you up a lot faster than a handgun wound
>handgun vs butter knife
You've got a point. I think I'd choose the butter knives, too.

>Why dont they open themselves up to liability
>Why don't they just do a behind the back 360 no scope the knives out of his hands after just running somewhere.
>Why don't they put a hole in his femoral artery and have him bleed out in 8s to wound him
You want to know how I know you know nothing about guns?

The only thing that bothers me is that the cops didn't even try to say "hey kid if you don't stop right now you are getting shot".

You're fast I'll give you that

BUT YOU CANT BEAT MY "THE WORLD"

If one knife has a power of 100, then using two knives would make it 200, right?

Explain to me what deadly force training you have been through then. The firearm is drawn/aimed/shot at someone to apply deadly force. I state again DEADLY FORCE. The shooting that takes place is aimed center mass for accuracy as well as ability to hit critical organs and put someone down(critical wound).

fat american pigs can only do so much

high levels of paranoia and fear after perpetual self-destruction of their own country

high levels of obesity and disease prevents him from acting properly, clouding his thoughts with what he will eat next and how exhausted he is

too obese and unhealthy to grapple with him and force the knives out of his hands

too brainwashed into being a fearful pussy to approach a child with butter knives

at my schools, all of my teachers were fit. i remember when a kid from another high school brought knives (combat knives) and stood outside our school waiting for someone and one of my jacked teachers just walked over and picked him up by his wrists and held him in the air until he dropped the knife

the police officer that came just stood there with one foot resting on his gut, forcing him into the ground, while he emptied his bag of knives.

he was also jacked beyond recognition, bodybuilder tier.

it pays to live in a country with functional human beings

I'm not trained in that, but I know from talking to people that shooting to kill isn't the only option and it isn't the first.

Magnificent

So what's the problem with kids killing their bullies?

Things like that should be automatically classified as self-defense.

>this level of leafposting
Of course it isn't the only option but this cop is rolling up on a person attacking others w/ knives which constitutes deadly force(the knives can easily kill someone if the right area is struck), by shooting the guy, the cop is merely matching the force already applied by the kid w/ knives. If he would have pulled his taser out, and missed or the kid kept going, he would be fired/worse off.

>someone pushes you around and talks smack about you on social media
>better stab them to death
autist deserved to be shot

So kids are justified to bring knives to school? What if the kid was white and the bullies were black?Would you still defend him?Fuck no, because the little nigger was a threat to everyone, including the policeman and himself.
>He should have just opened a dialogue with the bully
No, but there are lots of ways of dealing with bullies other than threathening them with knives. There's the school authorities, and the police.

It's not fucking James Bond movie where he has to shoot through the window of high speed bullet train while paragliding down a mountain. He had plenty of time for other alternatives rather shooting a fucking 100 lbs kid wielding knives fatally.

Stop apologizing for for your fat, incompetent cops who know nothing else other than firing to kill whenever under encounter greater than giving a fucking speeding ticket.

so can blowing a hole in a child's chest

more so, i dare say, than a rounded knife that is only sharp enough to cut butter.

>retarded fucking eurocuck continuing to spew fallacious "arguments" on subjects he doesn't have any training in or comprehend
Off to your sauna

Yeah, but that's only true if the officer's weapon wasn't already drawn

Yes but is his cross armed stance some type of secret ninja jutsu that he uses to focus his chakra? Why didn't he just teleport behind the cop? Nothing about this makes sense, I'm calling this one as a false flag

he looks like a young Luigi from Mario and Luigi

Or just tase the fucker. He's like 120 lbs, he'll drop.

top fucking kek

You're thinking of northern monkeys and southern subhumans. Central Mexicans are based.
I meant to reverse the kids races. lel.

That cop will get shit either way, and maybe he tackles the kid and wrestles the knives away. Or maybe he tackles him and the knife punctures his or the kids' necks(a major fuckup and doesn't follow any training or standards).
And? Yes the 21' rule is generally applied to a holstered weapon but he is under no obligation to holster it in an attempt to utilize a tackle/mace/tazer etc which requires him to be closer w/ a now holstered weapon(reducing reaction time).

He was meeting a thread w/ an equal level of force.
Of course

Fucking This.

I've done training on drawing your weapon when someone is running at you from 20 feet away with a knife while I was in the service. You only have a split second to bring them sights up before you shoot. Niggers don't understand this and Eurocucks definitely can't get that concept across if they cant even do borders

whether or not he was justified in bringing a knife to school isn't the question. it is whether or not the cop was justified in killing him (you shoot to kill, not to incapacitate, so he was intending to kill when he pulled the trigger, the kid survived by luck).

i didnt even know his bullies were black, nor have i found any evidence that this is true.

he pulled out the knives after he was already struck by the bully and surrounded by the bully's friends

using basic reading comprehension, you can ascertain that the kid was not attacking anyone, he was actually trying to leave. it was the other kids who kept surrounding him and charging at him, provoking him into a frenzy.

using basic mental faculties can be helpful in situations like this where you need to discern right from wrong, and how to handle situations correctly in the future

i know mexico is not a first world country, but i hope i have in some way elevated you, if even only in this one instance

good day

I'm sorry that you can't understand how fucking retarded the state of police in your country is.

Fucking Americans are either "Tyrone DINDU NUFFIN, police are PIGS" or "The police DINDU NUFFIN, he had to try to kill that 14-yo kid".