Are they finally going to take the jungle out of the nigger?

Are they finally going to take the jungle out of the nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg23231044-700-gene-editing-starts-to-save-lives-as-human-trials-get-underway/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people
youtube.com/watch?v=e43rFnuF8iI
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why not just breed white people?

PLEASE let this be true

>mfw it's the year 2050 and after gorillions of years, abos and niggers are brought to level

breddy cool desu

>Super computers determining the best genes for survival
>Decides beauty is a necessary trait for reproduction
>Only allows the gene for white pigments to be passed
>Technology saves the human race

Yes I'm sure the gene editing will only be used to combat heritage diseases and deformations etc, why would anyone do anything else with it?
Is Sup Forums for or against eugenics?

How does Sup Forums take the time to make a screencap of a headline or tweet, but can't copy/paste a simple link?
newscientist.com/article/mg23231044-700-gene-editing-starts-to-save-lives-as-human-trials-get-underway/

Anyway CRISPR sounds neat, but shit like this is gonna lead to a ton of ethical questions.

Just imagine the ideas going through tranny minds when they hear about this sort of technology.

Nope. Niggers would riot until they imposed a 50% nigger quota on it.

They only people who would fight this are women who don't want other women to be prettier than them.

>Implying this isn't going to be disgenic
Oy vey goy, having superior babies is racist let me scramble your baby's DNA so he comes out a Shvartza

>tfw BWC becomes standard since whites can afford gene editting
>tfw BBC is mostly Myth
>blacks cant compete

Taking the jungle out of the nigger is literally the only way for the human species as a whole to move forward without brutally slaughtering millions of niggers with rocket launchers. Naturalistic fallacy can fuck off forever.

Niggerism is a heritage disease.
:^)

This channel is full of truthbombs like this
The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Genetic Influences On Religiousity (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=QnE9BOnIN0M

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

>tfw you learn some new yiddish on Sup Forums

Already happened
>theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

>Savulescu
Escu saves the day once again.

Chimps and bonobos are extremely similar. Bonobos are much less aggressive but fuck a whole lot more.

Breed the chimp-like aggression out of niggers and you'll end up with niggers that fuck a lot more than they already do. More fatherless children and MANY more welfare recipients.

This is compounded by the lack of aggression reducing the nigger on nigger crime reducing their numbers by attrition meaning even more welfare recipients.

We have to adept the fact that we need niggers to be the chimps they currently are more than we need docile, lazy, horn bonobos.... if we have to have any niggers at all.

Too complex. Genetic variation is physics/biology. Harder area to breach than string theory.

CRISPR is going to save the human race. I'm worried that moralists and conspiracy theorists are going to try and halt it, setting it back for years.

babies are already aborted under the possibility of them being retarded, whoever argues against CRISPS (and successfully demonizes it) should do as much for abortion, which won't happen.

The first video is an incredibly strong argument for not raising children that aren't yours.

Actually genetic editing may have saved the white race.
You see, liberals and non-whites hate to say this, but they do admire whites, and want to be like them.
Sure they may say "oh i want my kid to have "lighter features" so its not subject to discrimination" or some bullshit like that.
But the truth is, whiter features are desired, blue/green or light colored eyes blonde/red hair and lighter skin, even in blacks there's the whole light skin dark skin thing, where they even acknowledge lighter skinned blacks look and behave better.
So it may not be immediate, but you should expect people getting more and more lighter skinned over the years as this tech becomes cheaper.

impossible, the entire nigger genome would collapse.

basically the only true solution to the nigger problem is to send them back to Africa and leave them to their own devices. no more aid, none of that shit.

they'll have famine and massive strife but once the land has returned to a safe number of niggers they can live in ape like peace.

I'm against it. I'm okay with genefixing genetic diseases, but i diagree with choosing hair and eye color.

Designer babies are not something i think are good.

People with the loser mentality (people who rave on with bitterness towards others much more successful such as liberals, /r9k/ posters and a sizeable portion of Sup Forums) do not admire those better than themselves.

The main issue with the "Jungle in the nigger" is primarily their environment. Those who grow up in similar conditions to white people (EG in a house with 2 parents not surrounded by other nuggers), end up being fine in life.

The main issue is their Crab pot mentality, they view anything that isn't Ghetto culture as weak, and the sources of entertainment that they rely on only enforce these ideals.

If we want to Take the Jungle out of the Nigger we need to do the following

>1 Spread the current population out thin so they rarely have contact with each other
>2 Sex ed along with cutting benefits to single mothers (to ensure that they stay the fuck together)
>3 Get rid of Ghetto culture
>4 Change their idols from Rap/Sport stars to Scientists and other Educated people (Black science man and Thomas Sowell)
>5 get them off of welfare

Thanks based Jaakko.

Bring on that Khan.

fuck of coon

>every other race has a vast variety of cultures
>somehow every black person in the world ended up prescribing to violent ghetto culture

its genetic bruh

or just sterilize them all. problem solved

What about their physical appearance?

>but i diagree with choosing hair and eye color.
Why? Everyone's gonna be a 6ft tall blonde Aryan warrior with broad shoulders, a masculine jaw and an IQ of 145

>gene editing
>testing it on people of color
Even science knows how to do it cheap

>6ft

what if they dont want to be a manlet?

>this is gonna lead to a ton of ethical questions

Like what? Raised by you because of _____?

>le playing god meme

Nobody can actually substantiate "playing god." This argument insists on itself.

Then you stop being a gook

>muh socio economic status meme professor schlomo taught me

we need to create a race of anzus

watch this and you'll know why not amount of gene editing can take the chimp out of them

youtube.com/watch?v=e43rFnuF8iI

>Friend is a geneticist
>Has been offered upwards of $25K by multiple parents to engineer their kids
>Assures me he's never done it
>Mysteriously pays off his home and student loans

If you intend to have kids, better get in quick and make a deal off the books, because plenty of people are beating you to it. Leaving it longer is just making it more crowded at the top, filled with designer babies that will out-perform 99% of natural births.

CHINA

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11558305/China-shocks-world-by-genetically-engineering-human-embryos.html

>Is Sup Forums for or against eugenics?

for but I advocate for self determined eugenics

enough people are willing to kill themselves so get rid of them first and see whats left afterwords

For. When we have the ability to surpass nature's methods to improve the human race why should we be content with survival of the fittest? Because muh discrimination? Unfounded fears are not an argument against technology.

>bro, adding politics and bias into science is dangerous and unproductive
>proceeds to add politics and bias

Up next:
Forced white enrichment by gene editing

What video and statement do your refer to?

>theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/08/artificial-intelligence-beauty-contest-doesnt-like-black-people

>dat AI be raciss

>shieeeeeeeeeeeeet

We can dream.

Philosophical reasons.
We are humans, and thus we are fallible. Removing ourselves from normal genetic cycles can get real bad. Look at bananas.

I don't doubt that my way of thinking will die. I just hope we don't kill ourselves with it.

>Removing ourselves from normal genetic cycles can get real bad. Look at bananas.
>Look at bananas.

Take a good luck. Absolutely degenerate.

Oh, like you?
How can you even judge a character like that over the Internet? Psychological development usually involves role models to imitate.

Did someone spit in your taco?
Did an aussie leave your bum a little sore?

Los indios siempre se hacen la vĂ­ctima. Ayy, pobercitos

I was meaning all bananas in the west today are the same plant. Thus every banana is vulnerable to the same thing. We lost the cavendish banana because of that too.

Fucking with our genes, especially if we selectively remove parts of the human genome, can have unforseen consequences.

I agree, corn is currently being fucked. We can't fully forsee the consequences short or long-term. But we can see what happens!

I mean, I won't do it unless there's an extra chromosome but I'd like to see what happens

Gene editing is genocide.

Gene editing isnt going to magically change a fully formed adult man into a woman.

If we go full eclipse phase, and our minds become immortal digitized ghosts downloading from body to body, i don't give a fuck what we do to our genome (but a primordial seed people should be kept just in case our tech fails).

Until then we should be vulnerable to natural selection pressure.

Do you have a single study to back up any of this fiction you wrote?

Also if we're going to cross the ethical line into breeding out undesirable traits from groups of people, we may as well compensate for any shortcomings too. In your example thhat would involve reducing black fertility rates severly to limit population growth.

Hmm...what if the joos get their hands on this?

They would mass control the entire human race.

No.