Why aren´t you a vegan yet ?

Why aren´t you a vegan yet ?

Remember when you are using dairy products you are genociding innocent cows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage in all fields

>Caring about the feelings of lesser beings

ISHYGDDT

>ID: ByE

>so lets instead commit plant genocide
>vegan logic

Give some respect

Being on the human food chain is the best deal for a species on this planet. Means you won't go extinct.

>Why aren´t you a vegan yet ?
Because I'm not a pussy.

Fuck off, sideways Poland.

He will outlive a bodybuilder. Eating too much protein is terrible for your liver, and leads to accelerated aging and cancer growth. A near vegan diet that includes a lot of seafood and olive oil is best.

this guy gets it.

If you love cows so much why are you eating all their food? Check mate atheist shit

Anyone have the sauce on this?

>those pecs
Jesus, has this guy never heard of bench press or dumb bell flies?

Because I can. Fuck off.

These aren't cows used for milk.
Lel, fuck vegans.

tis better live one day and to die a lion than live 1000 days as a sheep

meat eaters BTFO

vegan masterrace

I don't give a fuck about animals.

I don't like fucking other men.

>Go Vegan
>Cows go extinct

Can't murder an animal, they're just a resource and an inferior species

Fuck em

Of course it's not humane. They are cattle. You don't treat cattle as you treat humane. Your morales are all over the place, you are confusing things.
And as an other user mentionned it, being food for humane is a good deal for them because they will never go extinct. Their DNA is thanking us.

But what if we meet higher beings with that mindset?

What do we do then?

youtube.com/watch?v=OERUgalIooc

Why do you not eat mentally ill people?

if god didn't want me to eat animals he shouldn't have made them out of meat...

if they don't want to be eaten they should fight back.
oh... they can't? my rifle is too strong for them?
food chain's a bitch, i know

sounds like an asshurt manlet lanklet

Zyzz died with no regrets

Because they don't taste good.

Die

>And nothing of value was lost

google kuru kuru
that's why
fuck cannibalism. even if it's retards. they're still my kin

Can someone explain the phenomena of people acting out against the way the universe works? I feel like people should accept this naturally, but not everyone does.

He's a beautiful green man who will outlive us all because he eats low protein and that's all one needs for immortality

Don't be jelly brah

Why are you saying the word "Humane" when talking about cows? They are animals.

Why does nature require us to eat other living things to survive in the first place? Stupid design if "god" didn't want me to eat animals. I ain't givin' up my Trump Steaks. Also, animals eat other animals.

Slaughtering X-rays best day of life

I can talk to animals and cow like to get killed, they are all depressed from living such boring lives

Preach it brother.
>b-but muh bacon tastes so good and I need dem proteins

Good god. Even I don't eat meat and can see how retarded he looks. This is also the guy that talks about curb-stomping babies, FYI.

If ayys actually arrive, we'll activate him.
Through the power of aim-bonus-stacking he shall remove the ayy.

Careful, don't cut yourself with that edge

Humans live by eating dead things.

This is inescapable. We let plants do all the hard work of synthesizing dirt into sugars and oils, then we eat them.

And we let animals do the hard work of synthesizing plant sugars and oils into complex proteins, then we eat them.

>He will outlive a bodybuilder
unless that bodybuilder eats a handful of nuts every day, then the bodybuilder will outlive him by several years.

>Another one

not even giving y o u a y o u this time

hmm. he IS a bodybuilder

>user makes a butthurt rant about a guy spending a lot of time fashioning some internet persona while he uses Sup Forums himself
What a little faggot

hmm. he IS a bodybuilder. a terrible one, but still.

The hierarchy of animal evolution leads to advanced animals eating their predecessors.

Are you trying to say humans shouldn't intake Vitamin B12 necessary to survive?

>B12 is the largest and most structurally complicated vitamin
>Has a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and the formation of red blood cells
>Proved sources of B12 are animal products (meat, fish, dairy products) and supplements
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12

>We've been raped

Cattle raiser here. Bulls don't actually "rape" cows, the cow has to stand still or else the bull can fuck her.

It's actually less rape than in the wild, because there's like a 1:15 ratio of bulls to cows used for breeding. In the wild, bulls would be slaming their pussy constantly, one after the other; whereas on ranches, a cow will usually only get screwed once or twice a year.

>slaming their pussy constantly

"Can't murder an animal"
Because humans aren't animals obviously which is why murder is illegal.

Because Im not a bluepilled faggot who cares about the lives of cows more than my own health.

SAGE

moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo

Isn't that VeganGains? I've never watched him but I remember a GradeAUnderA video about him

>A near vegan diet that includes a lot of seafood and olive oil is best.

Fucking olive oil shills trying to prep the Mediterranean farmers.

Ye that's him, the same guy who throws a skitto at people for wearing clothes they like, eating food they like and not giving a fuck about animals that don't give a fuck about them.

Blacks think vegans are racist.

Oh my is it time to post this image again!

Also I love milk and farmers where I come from arn't retarded and look after their live stock so I'm gonna keep drinking milk until the cows come home.

Muh muh muh muh muh muuuuuuhhhh.

Yes
He's the essence of being a vegan and proves how strong you can get from eating bean sausages, mung fettuccini and cashew cheese mozzarella sticks

>he is a bodybuilder
>but he will do this one thing better that is isn't related to bodybuilding at all

Really makes you think

no

Those are meat cows not dairy cows

VEGANS BTFO

Lower testosterone than a vegan though.

the vegan agenda is to produce weaker lower T males. it will also cause every one who isnt black to have a lower iq after 3 generations of veganism because of the fact 2 amino acids cannot be derived from plant sources and what you eat affects which genes are turned on

its true a few years ago it was determined that your dna is not static. telomers burn down and genes turn on or off and at some point long ago many parts of africa seem to have tried to live off of plants only maybe animals migrated or war made it to hard to hunt but they already cannot have the "genius gene" active its locked in the off position

some black people are smart and the northern part of africa was not affected as well as some farther south

So you never eat vegetables?

Reminder that all vegans also support the islamization of the west.

Let's say all people on earth become vegans. And next year FTL capable alien Empire finds us. Turns out they like to make alterations to their digestive system and eat sapient beings. Earth is turned into a meat farm. Those who tried to fight are dead.

How being a vegan helped?

Vegans have higher T than meat eaters. Google it faggot.

We do whatever results in the highest likelihood of survival.

Yep, let's kill them all now to extinction and eat only vegetables.

His legacy won't live on though because he delet his balls. What a fucking retard.

>cashew cheese mozzarella sticks
isnt cheese forbidden because of it being milk

You eat grass?

Wut?

It's made from cashews. Sort of like almond milk. It's not real milk, but almond juice and hard cashew paste is less appealing than saying milk and cheese, respectively.

Because I like to eat meat and dairy and I honestly would never in a million years give a shit about the fate of the domesticated livestock which would never have existed in the first place if human beings hadn't selectively bred, fed, raised and slaughtered them for the parts we want.

If anybody would like to ask something about the vegan diet that they are genuinely curious about then as someone who consumes that diet I can offer some replies, at least from my perspective.

that's because your from the no belgian waffle worst euro country

Reminder: a vegan has never come close to winning the tdf you weak fucking faggots

t.pajeet

reminder: no fair play cyclist ever came close to winning the TDF

DESIGNATED

Just trying to cut down the methane production

Good. Cows are living meat factories, not wildlife.

I love eating animal corpse

Wow someone actually mentioned how dumb that was
>too much protein leads to cancer growth
looks like you learned the hard way

That's pretty much my standard line too.

Also, if you were given the option to grow up on a farm, but die an early death, or to never have been born at all.. which would you choose?

Meat eaters give life to millions of animals.

animals are meant to be eaten, get fucked

We should just perform selective breeding until we get cows that cant feel pain and keep our business with those. We drive the species anyway.

Gotta genocide something

Veganism is degenerate.

>Vegan
>Instead of genociding animals I will genocide plants instead
Absolutely disgusting. Plants have feelings too.

cows dont really care. all they wanna do is moo eat grass and shitfart as much as possible

stop messing with my cheese you cow fucking faggots

Now only if we could genocide innocent libtards like that.