Stop Being Alt-Right

Sup Forums BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k

LET GO OF THAT PEPE KIDDO

He's talking about the nu-right though.

>criticizes others for not discussing the real alternative to communism and capitilism
>literally never heard him discuss what his idea of that is either

fucking vargposters he worships a fagget

Milo, Brain force and Mainstreem Meteor are Nu-right/alt-lite.

Guys I just heard some creepy guy wants to kill me so I just grabbed a knife and Im thinking of bringing a friend with me a confront the guy in the middle of the night to tell him to stay away from me and my wifes son. What do you guys think of my plan? Much better than calling the police right?!

Also I just made a new song, it sound like this:

>bruuubruubruubunmbruubruubrubummmmbruubruuubruuuuumsnjbjcj
then it repeats for 6 minutes and Ill put some pagan lyrics Im reading from a generic copy of the lord of the rings book I just bought, tell me what you think!

>t. a communist psychopath with childish taste in music

Lel

ahaha oh yeah, i forgot this guy is an absolute faggot and degenerate. Why do you guys keep shilling this literally no body and petty criminal?

saged

You do realize that there is really not anything but second hand tales left over from nordic paganism. Id really like the source for this text, it seems dubious at best.

>we wuz pagans and shit

Why does Sup Forums meme this guy if he's so full of shit?

he knows about the jews

This guy is fucking retarded, stop spamming his shitty videos here.

He makes sense regarding this cuck left cuck right false paradigm.
And the false solidarity among Christians.

Fake, this shit isn't even photoshopped, it's made with MS Paint

wtf I love Odin now

Stop promoting this retard.

He's an anarchist

Being atheist doesn't necessarily mean you're immoral.

Also, Varg explained countless times why he did what he did to Euronymous. Stop concerning yourself with that edgy faggot's life. It's not like you care.

Lol go suck Varg's dick fucking shitskin

Varg is confused. First of all, he doesn't know what the alt right is. He uses images of PJW and milo when talking about the alt right, but they are not alt right and only plebs think so. He says "alt lite" in the description but talks exclusively about the alt right. Also, he only talks about Trump hiring bankers. This is true and disconcerting, but the reason the alt right wanted to get Trump in office is to slow immigration and the changing demographics of the US. We were going to get bankers either way, but with Hillary we also got amnesty and open borders. He says we can't stop our self destruction through party politics and he is right, for now. The change must first be made metapolitically and Trump helps that. The overton window is shifting and giving voice to the alt right and our ideas. Once we change the culture and people's ideals, we can start changing policy. People on the alt right do not think Trump is going to really fix anything. We hope he will slow our replacement and buy us some time. He also claims the alt right is controlled opposition but he offers no evidence so there is nothing to debunk there even though he is wrong. But his followers will take whatever Varg says as gospel because he has a cool beard and lives in the woods.

Nice arguments you got there snownigger

this swedish cuckold's only purpose in life is to be an edgy contrarian faggot. This is why he attacks anything that is a bit edgy but not enough - he's exactly the same as all those other satanist fags in the 90s black metal scene who shat on any metal that wasn't brvtal enough, just trying to out-edge each other. He is a Satanist, then it's too trendy so he becomes a polytheist, then says he hates metal, basically checked out of society entirely, says that civilisation is a bad thing, attacks conservative youtubers like Molyneux, there is literally nothing that this man will defend except for himself. Oh, and Islam, because that's another way to stay edgier than thou. And if you ever agreed with him, he'd change his position and criticise you back. Total attention whore.