When she was 17 years old she found a video on YouTube called "The Worlds Ugliest Woman". The video was about her...

When she was 17 years old she found a video on YouTube called "The Worlds Ugliest Woman". The video was about her. Imagine how that felt like.

How can you sick fugs live with yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnRrPqgKBS0
strawpoll.me/11881019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using facebook
Found the problem

Why did Russia hack her face so hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=WnRrPqgKBS0

I dindu nuffin doe

I've always felt awful for this woman. I'm glad she was able to see some semblance of beauty in herself. She'll probably never get laid in her life. She's literally in pls no bully territory for me.

But she is ugly. What's the problem?

Feel bad for her but what can you do. She rolled the dice and shit the bed. Not everyone has empathy

Already a thread, exactly like this, retard.

Facebook needs to be shut down!
How many young people need to die before this platform for bullying is held accountable?

Thats why she makes such a long face

I feel sorry for her. God, people can be so fucking cruel.

She's fucking disgusting and should learn to laugh it off rather than lie to herself. Either way she isn't going to be pretty, so you might as well be laughing.

WHAT? How can that be? I thought I was being original here man...

>tfw not as smart as you :(

That's very funny. I'm enjoying this new Russia-hacked-everything meme.

And she still only bangs dudes who are 6'5 with a 10 inch dick

>tfw even deformed gnomes get dates

women do live life on tutorial mode

Yeah I think you want

I agree with you except that she'll never get laid. The rules for ugly women and ugly men work differently

>No matter what we look liek or what size we are
>what size we are
>size

I hate fat people so fucking much, how the hell is being born looking like a bipedal rat like that woman and gluttony even remotely the same thing

>convert to islam
>wear full face ninja suit
Problem solved

The passive aggression in this 'meme' is something a liberal would say.
Nice false flag, chaim.

Does she not realize she's hideous? Fuck we've been trying to tell her since she was 14

Arguments for abortion
>people with disabilities can be aborted

Then she shouldve been aborted

Chin up. Why the long face?

Her (((Ted talk))) is actually pretty good. Certainly better than the ray Lewis (((Ted talk))) about pain

>tfw death incarnate

:(

>"The Worlds Ugliest Woman". The video was about her.
That's really damn sad, but unfortunately it's not all that wrong. She is as ugly as can be, regardless of what social justice warriors try to lie. It's sad and unfair, but life is both of those things.

At least she's not a nigger.

honesty is dead, there are only women feels

>born looking like a bipedal rat like that woman

RUDE

Many people are total asshats, most people aren't. Problem is the asshats tend to be the louder ones, we should do something about that.

Like cut their tongues out and pull their fingers off. That would shut them up!

Yeah shame on the people making fun of her. Schadenfreude at its finest

you dont understand womens psychology. if a man was looking like that he wouldn't give a shit, he'd just be playing videogames and super into his hobbies. but for women their entire lives revolve around looks, so all she can do is apply her nesting/community to millions of people who pity her.

rare photo of Jeb breaking the law

Never did anything to her, Normies are cruel, what can i say. If she was a man, nobody would give a fuck though.

>Problem is the asshats tend to be the louder ones
You just remember the bad stuff. People do nice things every day, but nobody pays attention, because that's normal. One bad thing and you'll remember it for years.

I fucking know this girl, or at least knew her.. She went to texas state uni in San Marcos texas..

I'm gonna go ahead and consider this a small miracle.. Might even sayalittleprayer

What a fucking coincidence..

ummm

if you're unattractive maybe don't put your picture up on the internet you dumb shit?

>tfw she's right
meme's kill

Quick and effective. German efficiency at its finest, folks.

>thankyouforchoosinglife.jpg

I would smash it

What a terrifying creature

I bet that all the Anons spewing hate on her right now, couldn't go into their bathrooms, turn on the lights go to the mirror, and look themselves right in the eye for one minute straight.
Want to talk about ugly?

>Abortion is wrong.

>we're all human
>that thing
>human

She must be an extremely strong person.
Most people are weak as fuck.

Is that thing self-aware? i hope not.

Does it look like

Fair play to her, watching her Ted talk now, quite inspiring stuff. Wish I had the strength to not let things get me down.

Well brain may be intact, head looks big, not like those no-brainers after zika-chan. Just imagine being locked in such body with functioning brain, whew.

That's cool when I was in school before social meida all the girls would try to make fun of each other by saying they liked me, or I liked them, the insult being that I was so ugly and gross that it was shaming that someone would find me attractive or even embarrassing to them that I might find them attractive. In fact I don't know if I've ever met a girl who wasn't related to me who wasn't mean or nasty or cruel to me in some way. I'm sure they'd have been e-bullying me on social media too if it was around then. However that I could have turned off. Press the off button dumb cunt.

She's a fan of beeg, so she's alright in my book.

i'd fuck her if she let me rip her asshole inside out and do terribly brutal sexual things to her

I had a class with her at Texas State U a few years back, she was actually a super nice/cool gril, had a ton of friends. Just looked a little weird.

literally a toothed pussy for a mouth

Imagine that huge dude fucking her. His fist is bigger than her whole head

We might be all human, but she's one ugly human

What if they actually did like you?

>be ugly women
>so brave
>so beautiful
>stop bullying

>be me
>be at some shitty music festival because not full robot yet
>hang around the entrance to wait for friend who hasn't arrived yet
>overhear some teenage girls
>"look at this user he's so ugly tihihi"
>walk back to my tent
>pack up my shit and leave
>haven't talked to a women ever since
>tfw i can't forget
>happened like 6 years ago.

FUCK THAT BITCH.

Looking like that you'd think she would be used to it by now.

desu if I looked like that I would either kill myself, or have a massive drug problem.

>get put into an arranged marriage with ahmed
>he lifts off your veil on your honeymoon to see you face for the first time
>immediately honor kills you

thin the herd

kill the weak

and for fuck's sake don't do drugs or drink alcohol while pregnant or else op's maymay will be your next of kin

strawpoll.me/11881019
strawpoll.me/11881019

who let the monkey out of the zoo

So many moral fags and normies in this thread. Tell me what your favorite hero Hitler would do to her?

her life is better than mine so i dont care

If ANCAP memem doesn't win, this board is doomed

How do you know they meant you, user? Have you tried to improve your appearance? You should treat it as a learning moment instead of letting it affect you. There's a lot you can do to improve your appearance: working out, eating better, dressing better, getting a haircut, etc etc.

>stillonlywantschad.jpg

OMG no look at her she's so beautiful. She's an angel and any man would be lucky to have her.

I threw up a little trying to type that, I don't know how liberals do this everyday.

lol, look at the results.

Pretty much unlikely not to say impossible that anybody will beat dahnald

Yeah, words are like magic and wizardry. She but an everlasting spell on you. It's so easy.

Whatever she said had NOTHING to do with you. We all live in our own worlds, except you, because you live under her spell.

would bang/10

Next time...

>implying Hitler just went around indiscriminately murdering ugly people
>(((British education)))

i was wearing mirrored aviator sunglasses and was checking out their asses and saw them peek over to me.

>There's a lot you can do to improve your appearance

it's futile my man. i have given up.

Fug, I actually feel bad for her

Nothing can be done about this though, she might as well harden up and try to get thicker skin

Jesus, Japan. If it was that painful you should hunt down that girl, kidnap her and keep her in your basement on chain until you get bored of her, not ruin your own life.

People who make fun of this girl are pretty shitty, to be honest. I wouldn't want to call them comrade.

Maybe they were just pissed you were oogling them like that and said something rude. The main problem is you're giving those women too much power in your life. Two girls that don't even know your name, much less anything else about you, have no right to judge you.

Thin privilege!

She's more attractive than the 70% of women out there that actively choose to be landwhales.

nah i doubt it, as said there was no way they could've seen my eyes will i was wearing the sunglasses i have tested it on my female friends many times before. the current plan is to either neck myself once my parents are gone or to drink myself to death and go out shitposting. better luck next time i guess.

>How can you sick fugs live with yourselves
You act like it was us.

If a woman is getting called ugly for no reason IE without trying to camwhore its 99% of the time another woman attacking her.

Every woman knows - they know - that other women are much more vicious and cruel towards them than men will ever be.

They don't actively choose it. They just google the wrong stuff.

or it's males or adolescent males that don't produce enough testosterone

Stop pretending that Thing is admirable.

It's a genetic failure.
An abomination of Nature and God.

It SHOULD NOT exist
It SHOULD NOT breed
It SHOULD NOT be trumpeted as anything short of a breakdown of the natural order.

That Thing deserves to be dead. As it never should have existed in the first place.
It represents only the failure of the genetic lines encapsulated in its parents.

You regressive pieces of shit need to screw your brains back in and remember the future of the species is at stake here.

Top hacks, Vitaly.

>eating vegetables and exercising requires a google search

kill yourself

I don't make fun of her. That woman has an awful deck that she's been dealt. I am an alt right fag but even if that poor lady was black I'd give $100 to a gofundme to get her plastic surgery to live a normal fucking life.

That people cannot handle the truth nowadays

Some girls just have a sixth sense about that kind of thing user. I really think you're putting too much weight on the opinion of two girls who don't even know you. Necking yourself isn't a painless death and drinking isn't very pleasant either. Ask your friends for advice on how to improve your looks, it'll give you something to work towards, a goal.

she may be ugly but there's no good reason to shove it in her face

I mean if she went on twitter and asked people "am I ugly" and they told her she was ugly, that's one thing

Virtue signaling cuck

Wearing sunglasses but still gets offended by being called ugly. Just wow.

Maybe she just said something to "impress" her friends while a little drunk? We all do stupid things.
But if we happen to be the receivers... oh let's KILL OURSELVES!

Weak.

r9k please go

> victim of memes