youtube.com/watch?v=NOMvPitjf_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XXTEAXyXAb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a muslim shithole

The moors came back

>Melilla

It is literally Africa.

Portuguese immigration to Spain

they should come back and take what they left.

2 many romanians

Looks normal to me.

Top kek

Syrian children who barely escaped Assads poison gas attacks

Nothing much. Many south americans went back to their home countries with the crisis, and the few moors and blacks that enter through the strait continue up north where they've got givemedats. The most annoying minority are actually romanian mafias (gypsies)

Worry not, the north will again start the reconquista. The kingdoms of Leon, Galicia and Basque country will uncuck the whole of Europe and once and for all genocide and repopulate south america

tons of shit

Population replacement.

Spaniard descendant living in US here, are you full?

Kek

The Hooton plan is happening and you kike lovers are cheering.

Congratulations.

multiculturalism goyim

We're never full for white people.

Too many califags giving you a bad name here, we need real americas

I don't understand, explain

:(

The darkness... it spreads.

STAND FAST MY (semi) WHITE BRETHERIN, THE TIME FOR THE NEW CRUSADE WILL SOON BE UPON US. WE MUST BEAT THE HORDES BACK BEFORE SPAIN BECOMES EVEN LESS WHITE!

I'm a programmer. Can I find a job?

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI
OMG GUYS OMG
THIS IS REAL SHIT
SWEDEN YOU FUCKIN FUCKIN KUCKOLD

Fuck, remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDJzclnzXA

>implying they ever left

How fucking weak is Europe that unarmed niggers can just pour in? One dude with a machine gun could've held back that whole invasion. I would have gladly done it for free.

Portuguese got a shitton of blown blood from colonies i think thats the joke about

The EU would fine us, and even imprison our politicians.

yes you can but the salary is mexican tier

Kek
Saved

This is Spain and you'll still think its fake.

this is quite funny coming from the netherlands

Yes, we would need a better WALL but not is not politically correct saying so.

So no WALL.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QXfFIib9XQ

youtube.com/watch?v=uQllUYYY8qc

Problem is also a legal one. We need better laws, but is it not possible, not only because of the communists, but because of the EU.

>image from 2014

i live in the center of madrid and barely seen a black, the ones here are ok though- way better than moroccans or sudacas

Please do. You can help us manifest destiny in the americas when you're done

It's funny because you took Ceuta from us.

You gave it away for some agreement AFAIK.

Kill the eu? Politicians are great for hanging

youtube.com/watch?v=XOE5VeXIW2M

the mayoress of madrid saying that she applauds the immigrants who jump the wall, that they're the most brave of all, and that we want them with us. Literally.

You live in Madrid and dont see blacks?

Well I guess you should to get a glasses prescription.

And they can't imprison your politicians if your politicians are all dead because you rightfully killed them for going against the will of the people

Fucking turks man, they're getting in too...

SPBP

specially cecilia malmstrom always blame us for the minimal border control we do, and say we are damaging human rights as we have a border and some lame fence.

We are beyond help I guess.

yep, malasaña. i only ever see blacks in the tourist areas or the southern part of the city

Lavapies is full of them and it is very close to you.

Also Tetuan is north and also full of them.

youtu.be/ZpJoMuuE3Eg?t=57

How Does Europe deal with the structural labor surpluses they bring?

Are you just gonna meme equally as many janitor-tier jobs into existence?

Does Morocco let them all pass through?

the second coming of islum

wat wasnt finished between roderik in 711 and reconquista will finally be

No, they get money so they do not do that.

And even though they arrive, because this is very massive.

yeah i tend to avoid lavapies and never go to tetuan. on a daily basis i see way more sudacas and even chinos than blacks though

Hasn't there been some opposition in North-African states to the sub-Saharan immigration?

It's a lost cause though. They never reach Main land.

Not really, we pay them. They hire mercenaries as ''police'' and stop most of them in ceuta and melilla. Sadly muh human rights and leftists do not let us shoot or return them back once they pass through the fences (we even had to remove the blades)

Also, what niggers do is gather as much people as possible (sometimes thousands) to have a good chance. All we can do is watch and hope the moroccan police do his job

I don't know the insights of moroccan society, I know that from now to then they expels some to the borders, south and east (also they leave some of them, in fact, in the middle of the desert)

Blades are gone?

That's why so many reach europe in the last years, then.

Lies, if you are good you can get a decent salary.

Why get Americans? All of these Africans can become programmers and brain surgeons.

>Spaniard descendant

mu heritage fag that probably can't even speak Spanish detected

Ye, we had to remove it a few years ago because as I said, leftists were complaining about ''cruelty'', ''human rights'' and that kinda stuff.

Not only that, but the ''devoluciones en caliente'' are forbidden, just like shooting. So once they get in spain's soil, we have to take care of them until god knows when

why everybody suddently wants build walls, i mean wouldnt landmines and couple of machinegunners be more efecktive?

The Muslim Reconquista

is this recent?

This, on Sunday.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOMvPitjf_w

youtube.com/watch?v=XXTEAXyXAb4

Looks like a dirty bomb detonation.

Never seen one myself.

The thing came straight down and exploded at around 10:30pm. Tourists and residents said they felt the ground move like an earthquake. Yikes.

Casting call for Blacked

It's actually pretty chill. Being the only country in Europe where fascism won paved the way for a "democracy" which really helds inmigrants down.
We are uberfucked by the crisis tho.

it is just a meme.

really stupid by the way, a programmer can easily do 100k in the US, good luck with that in Spain.

Convenio Hispano Marroquí.After 60 days Morocco takes all the people that jumped the fence

>t. Tyler Rodriguez

Holy shit look at all this negros.

Really?

Some people of the CIEs finally reach the Peninsula.

Anyway, good for King Muhammad.

wtf i love morocco now?

Not much, none of those niggers stay, they all head to france or germany, they get no help nor jobs here

That's physically in Morocco.

WE NEED A BETTER WALL
HELP US TRUMP
EU DOESNT ALLOW US TO USE HEAVY FORCE AND DEFENSES