Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

How about you fund more hospitals rather than the very thing that puts people IN the hospital!

No no silly leaf, the guns keep the people safe xDDD

We need to increase- sorry I mean decrease spending on funerals after all, now remember the 2nd amendment.

Good goy

t. Amerifat Jew

Le leaf meme.

we dont fund hospitals because we use our military for stuff. how about this we stop doing what the saudis and isarel wants you fucking leafs do it then we dump money we would have spent on our military into universal health care and you explain to europe why all of you faggots die in the desert

You have a right to whatever you pay for, how hard is it to fucking understand.

Both are a right in my opinion
You (are forced to) pay tax for social insurance and to enforce positive externalities

Proper weaponry is a person's own insurance for whatever situation

Am I being forced with threat of jail to pay for other people's guns?

You have to pay for both. Nobody is forcing you to have either one.

What's the problem

Fuck you I have to pay half of my fucking salary to Obamacare to niggers and feminist can have abortions. I would rather spend that money on ammo so I can remove the problem at it's source.

Getting into a hospital is easier than getting a gun

You can't make healthcare a right, that's absurd and will bankrupt your country in no time. Even here, no-one thinks of the NHS as a "right", even tho it's universal and free at the point of delivery.

>How about you fund more hospitals rather than the very thing that puts people IN the hospital!

Great idea. No more minorities.

>the ability to purchase something is a right
>the labor of another isn't

Calling Healthcare a right is assent to slavery.

But you have the most expensive (and shittiest) healthcare of all 1st world countries.

BLACKED

Thread was up yesterday. Mods, delete.

Does the government provide you with a free gun? Is keeping a gun required by law?

Do it.

Hey dumbass half of the states in the US have more strict gun laws then we do.

My mind told me this was a leaf post, but my need for verification drove me forward. Congrats, I came in here anyway. I have your Mouties to thank for the added epxpense of shipping my hunting rifles up to Alaska and back.

You would save money with public healthcare.

let me put it like this

everyone has the universal right to defend themselves from aggressors in america, thats a given

however you do not have the right to force someone to help you and then make someone else pay for it.

I really wish they would just ban leafs, saged.

If healthcare is a right then I have the right to demand any medical personnel to give me free medical treatments.
I can just waltz into the Surgeon General's office and demand a prostate exam.

Please do. That would make my day. Can you imagine? "Estonia, where?" the top google search of the month. America learns geography, the irl shitpost edition.