The fuck is this?

The fuck is this?

Bump

Source?

I don't know. There is also musings to third temple. Remember his family's middle names and his carpenter comments

It's called a "low quality shitpost" and it's the only thing pathetic Canadians are capable of.

Ah fuck off. We're done bud. Turn to Christ. Guidestones here we come. Muh immigration!

WE WUZ

This. Also zero refutations. I got it on here last night from an user. Have no idea how this came about. There is a video called "the mystery of donald trump" on youtube. Check it out

Final bump you stupid faggots

it's proof of Trump's genetic superiority obv

Oh yeah for sure. All of this is good for zionists. Good for Muslims. Absolutely terrible for the world for Christians but not for their souls

I'm sorry but you have the Spanish part wrong.
Cassius/Qasi converted to Islam, he was not part of the Muhammad family.
Also, he was probably forced.

Onecca was a christian married to a converted muslim. So debunked.

I don't care about the others, but they are probably wrong too.

Are they his descendants? Who cares about conversions

I'm at work. Discuss amongst yourselves if at all

Kek clearly not.

They are related because they were nobility
and the conversion part is important because it is the part which links them with Muhammad descendants: political, not family, relations.

Anyway the incestuous marriages and descendants married with cousins make this part of the history so obscure, that anyone can make up shit like this easily. Without saying the women were less important unless they were part of a really important family. So...

For a second, I thought this was from Finding-Assange

>44th
checked

True

44 generations is a really, really long fucking time. its practically meaningless

Donald Trump is a time traveler.

Trips. Donnie Darko