Tfw Indian

>Tfw Indian

why your country so poor still

It's da white man's fault

Corruption mostly, it's why they just cut 86% of their circulating currency to go electronic

>corruption

t.inbreed maple tree's leaf

turdo didnt here take chinese commie money and you a shitskin in canada hindu or sikh

he sorry

You'll never get to leave that shit hole if you can't buck up your English skills pajeet

Dream big, there's countries where people don't shit on the street and get btfo daily by paki terrorists lol

Chup madarchod
mai bhi gujrat sai hi ho

Christ what is this? Why can't anyone itt speak fucking English?

>Tfw post the same thread everyday
I too don't like India

I'm not the same OP, you know.
I like India, but i don't like it 70% of the population.
As a rich upper caste north Indian i could at least get a qt wife without worrying about divorce. It's just the quality of life that affects me.

What do you think of the Naxalites?

Move abroad

Which country?
If i don't like Indian doesn't mean i like other people, Germany seemed like the only good place to go to meet the people who have same interests as me but there are already too many other refugees and immigrants there.

Which country would you suggest me to go to?
Assuming my children would be raised there.

Boston has a pretty vibrant Indian scene

Stay where you are and change India to make it better?

why do they have such small peepees?

I fucking hate you people.

I already would after returning back, would like to learn a thing or stay for a few years in a foreign country not forever.

There are pretty good areas in some cities for rich people to live without them being retarded.

It's da white mans fault

New Zealand has prime oportunites, we take 10s of thousands of skilled workers or "students" yearly, I actually live with 2 indians and 2 sri lankans on a dairy farm in the south island, real good people. As long as you are not arrogant and abusive of our system New Zealand is glad to have more diversity amongst our shores, stay safe Pajeet (:

Post the better pic silly pajeet

This

>New Zealand has prime oportunites
Fuck off your full

What caste are you?

Elite Brahmin

Probably because the majority of the country consists of Dalits and other low castes that are basically niggers. Brahmins are based though.

Only 31% of our population consists of upper caste, we have the same birth rate as white Europeans.

Uh oh.

Sounds like you need Africans to fix that problem.

Perhaps I could interest you in some fine Aboriginal Mandingo stock?

It sucks that niggers and nigger equivalents are going to inherit the earth. We need to figure out a way to fix this. Are a lot of upper caste Indian women feminists?

>As a rich upper caste north Indian
So you poo on jewel encrusted streets? Are they pay-to-poo where only big boy 2k rupee notes are accepted

Haha, good jokes.
But i think you we are a good example for Europeans to not make the same mistakes and learn from us.

Population = doesn't mean power or anything good.

It just some what elite class or upper caste as we say in India that ruins the country.

Any Indian here who has actually shat on a designated shitting street?

>Are a lot of upper caste Indian women feminists?
Yes, but usually in the west.
The ones that belong to noble familes and live in India become an outcast immediately, so only qt wafis for us.

Why are your birth rates so low then?

Because they think they won't be able to raise kids properly with all there care, where i live most people are millionaires and don't have more then 1 kid.

While as an undesirable person would go on to have at least 4 kids.

Some states in India aren't that bad, they also have low birth rates but they keep getting replaced by shitty immigrants from other states.

There are 28 states in India, 4 of them consists more than half of your population.

But me living in Gujurat wouldn't affect how much they are breeding there.

Also western degeneracy like marry at least when you're 30 then have a autistic kid.