Are Sup Forumstards secretly weeaboo trash?

Are Sup Forumstards secretly weeaboo trash?

Sup Forums picked Inubashiri Momiji as their mascot, who is a character in the Touhou Project: Mountain of faith, where she is a mere mini boss and piss easy to defeat (for the redditors of the post-lurk-moar era, Touhou is a video game, not an anime and knowing this makes you a weeb by definition)

So Sup Forums picked an unknown side character from a lesser known Touhou game as their mascot and made her the new token-Touhou and newfag magnet #1.
This is actually all you accomplished, because your Oujia occultism didnt work, but why did you have to ruin the Touhou community?

Couldn't you just pick Udonge who was newfag magnet #1 until now?

Awoo~

the touhou community ruined it self with a general that spanned 2000+ threads

also on Sup Forums you succumb to the weeb shit

>Sup Forumstards
fucking newfags

This is now a waifu thread

Tay was my waifu.
THEY KILLED HER.

Sorry, but your spam-marathon of a board has a new "community" every couple of months. What do you call each other this time of the year?

>awoo
>unknown side character
>Mountain of Faith, lesser known
professional-grade shitposting
I assumed it was because having dogs is part of the American identity and Momiji explicitly white

Momiji is cute

>secretly

>having dogs is part of the American identity
Oh I see what's going on. OP hates dogs because he's a muslim.

Can't you get this butthurt at Merkel instead?

Ah, you're of the retarded ones.

lurk more faggot and dont think because you can hit the post button that you should

>secretly

>Are Sup Forumstards secretly weeaboo trash?

Where do you think you are

Are you kidding? Momiji doesnt even have spellcards, she's missing on most game covers and literally every other character has more doujinshi that her. She's not even the best Tengufu.

Maybe if they didn't draw her with a Trump hat, Sup Forums wouldn't have latched onto it. Did those Japs think about that???

remember when Sup Forums was full of serious commie and liberal threads?

I do, but you were probably busy posting about crocodile on 2ch.hk

>Sup Forums picked Inubashiri Momiji as their mascot
I don't remember voting.
I don't remember being told there is a vote.
I don't think a "vote" organized by you in your basement is enough to claim that people want president clinton when you and your mates are the only ones that show up to vote, mate.

>3dpd
>waifu

didn't this originate on /s4s/ anyway?

Polish people can vote? Aren't you commies?

I think you're underestimating precisely how much influence certain boards have on other boards. Momiji's existence is a meme at this point and I'd be impressed if someone used imageboards for more than a couple years and didn't see her.
She's also in Impossible Spell Card, anyway.

>when your so new and retarded it hurts other to read your post.

>not realizing this years ago
lmao

>remember when Sup Forums was full of serious commie and liberal threads?
Yesterday?

>Sup Forums picked Inubashiri Momiji as their mascot
Says who? Don't try to force this trash outside its hugbox.

you're probably new here, but momiji what shit you call her is a clear case of a forced meme

it happens all the time

Germans have terrible posts

Give me (You)s and I'll post the unedited version

>being new on Sup Forums

Is that supposed to be an insult?

Auuuuuuuuuuu :D

>Sup Forums
>voting

This isn't a democracy.

>You're a weeb because you know things.
Ignorance is a sin but you wouldn't understand that because ignorance is the German national trait.

>Sup Forums picked
>Sup Forums
>picked
None of these are true. It started during Sup Forums Harbor, it was primarily [s4s] that pushed "awoo". That's how it works generally with board "mascots". Sup Forums has Maki from Love Live allegedly due to one autist who decided to push her there. Forcing memes works.

If this spills over to /jp/, it is the fault of post-Harbor newfags who think it's hilarious. /jp/ is supposed to have good self-moderation, so why don't you rally your board against awoo posting?
The western Touhou fanbase outside /jp/ (I can't speak FOR /jp/ as I don't post there despite casually playing Touhou myself) was already insufferable before awoo, so it doesn't matter to me if they have one more meme character.

>also on Sup Forums you succumb to the weeb shit
Sad but true. Watched a ton of anime and it all pretty much sucks. I do want to be a friendless 15 year old high school boy who gets roped into organizing the culture festival now though.

I don't expect arabs to know what communism is.

best girl

>self inserting into anime
Why? It's okay if you self insert as the little girl though.

i just like cute awoos

>Secret

Awoo~

LEL

excellent taste anons

>secretly

>are Sup Forumstards secretly weeaboo trash?
Was Hitler secretly a Nazi?
>explosions girl
What are you, Muslims?

but look how happy they make her

Can't fucking stand squeaky, spastic and useless lolis. The only time I've wanted to self insert as a girl was as the bitch from "Peach Girl". Rei I think, totally ruthless lying manipulative cunt.

Awoo~

>Tay
>3DPD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

kill Aqua, marry Megumin, fuck the masochist Paladin.

>Momiji
>Being our mascot
If you have, I would like to talk to you about the religion of Kek

There's even some boobs in the picture.

>secretly
>not overtly