R.I.P Dutch democracy

Today, Mark Rutte has officially DESTROYED our democracy by declaring he will ignore he last referendum about the Ukraine treaty. All he basically said was:
>Muh Russians.
>Muh Russians are so evil.
>Muh Russians, we have to protect everybody from the Russians.
>Booohoooo the Russians are coming.

Really, democracy is dead and gone.
R.I.P.

Source for Dutch fags here:
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/12/breek_assiociatieverdrag_aange.html#comments

What Ukraine treaty?

What ukraine?

Netherlands basically voted against the EU seekign further ties with Ukraine.
And erm.... they're going to be ignored, because, you know, referendums are ignorable if the politicians don't get what they want.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""Volks"""""""""""""""""""""""partij
>voor """""""""""""""""""""""Vrijheid"""""""""""""""""""""""
>en """""""""""""""""""""""Democratie"""""""""""""""""""""""

Oh, and the Netherlands was the only country that hasn't yet ratified the decision to seek further ties with Ukraine.
All 28 member states need to ratify it for it to be passed.

If that's really what the treaty is, then voting against that is fucking retarded. Do you really want Russia to absorb all that manpower, resources and industry for free? Ukraine deserves to be in the EU for the sole reason to keep the eternal russian at bay

why would you accept the results of a referendum that was hacked by the dictator brothers drumpf and pootin?

Koning Geert I wanneer?

Ukraine is SHITHOLE.
>Economy smaller than the city of Rotterdam.
>Nazi Government
>Country in active war.
>Literally bankrupt.
>Money pit bigger than Greece.

Yeah, which manpower, resources and industry are you talking about? You mean Petro Poroshenko chocolate factory?

Probably never. Our king is in bed with the Rotschilds and is a member of Bilderberg.

It was a mistake letting you into the EU - you, Romania, Poland etc are pretty much the reason the UK left. They shouldn't compound it by letting Ukraine in. What's next, Moldova? Padding the EU with shit tier countries does no one any favours.

Yea, absorbing a country that is at war is a great idea. Moron

>Ukraine
>industry
Like what, prostitution?

MUH EVOL RUSSIANS

LE BIG BAD PUTIN MAN

EVOL RUSKIES ARE COMIN

SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT MUH EVIL REDS

Holy shit I'm so fucking sick of this.

The main target is the land, which is the European breadbasket. Also, a strategical border that will allow them to repeat the exact same thing to Poland. They will not stop until they absorb the Polish marshes that they had during the 30s, as such borders are literally the perfect natural defense against a NATO attack. The manpower and industry is simply a bonus.

I doubt that you are allowed to use "we" anymore in such topics.

Don't you house a lot of Russian gas and oil in the Netherlands? This seems like a retarded move.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED FAGGOTS
NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS NON-EXISTING SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

Are you a Republic by any chance? In which case your elected representatives can do whatever the duck they want and they need only fear reelection.

Geert will rule the world

looks like this guy just helped

Ik heb liever President Wilders, de eerste President van de Verenigde Provinciƫn der Nederlanden

Ukraine has no industry.
We can import grain from different sources, we're not obligated to import from Ukraine.
Only 0.017% of our trade is done with Ukraine. Please explain to me why they are a good partner to trade with. Really, what are they fucking thinking.

F
too bad you're all unarmed and too apathetic to do anything about it

I'm really happy for Ukrainians now, because they can get EU visa and would go work to such a beautiful countries as Netherlands.

We used to be a republic, but now we're a monarchy. We only can vote for EU cuck's here.
He will face a so called ''cordon sanitaire'', wich basically means they will keep him out of the government. Even if he wins the elections with a very large margin.

Yeah, because fuck our native people who can't find a job. ;)

>mfw Ukrainian qts coming into the country instead of disgusting muslims

>coalition of all parties except PVV tries to govern
>falls within a year
>Wilders wins 2018 election with over half the seats in parliament
>Golden Age 2.0 begins

pls

Before Referendum
>"I-Its just a Trade Treaty guys nothing else !!"
After Referendum
>"The fate of the world depends on this Treaty!"
Yeah no fuck this dude.

>Please explain to me why they are a good partner to trade with. Really, what are they fucking thinking.
Again, the reason they included us in the first place - agriculture. But that isn't even the main case for going after tighter ties with Ukraine, it's literally an attempt to suppress potential Russian expansion. Russia can be friendly with the USA and its president may sometimes announce that all they want between the two nations is a friendship. But they have never announced such a thing to the EU nor have they been friendly. Ever. They always hold us as a potential future rival and even if they don't want to expand aggressively into us, their defense strategy and anxiety dictates them to secure their borders before Europe becomes a military power again.

That has always been the strategy of that region, even pre-WW2. They annexed a buffer territory and defensively amassed their army on the border to be prepared in case Germany attacks them, but by doing that they didn't realize that they actually seemed quite aggressive from a German POV and forced them to invade them as Germany was thinking that the Russians are about to install communism in them. This is always the case in rivalries and the exact same thing will repeat again. Both sides think they're doing the right thing and push eachother into a war.

Russia is best to be left defenseless for its own good, and pretty much everyone else in Europe.

>ignore he last referendum about the Ukraine treaty
top kek, this is what we all said you happen you stupid clogfucker

God, let's hope so!

>Russia is best to be left defenseless for its own good, and pretty much everyone else in Europe.

not gonna happen m8. you're living in fantasy land, not romania.

I'm part of the 70% that didn't care enough to leave the house to vote for that referendum, and I still don't care enough about that referendum.

It was just a 'do u like the eu, yes or no' kind of thing and around 7% of the Dutch people actually came out to vote against it.

Has no legitimacy in my eyes, gedoe om niks.

Let me just remind you what happened a few years ago. Try to find the similarities with the Ukraine situation

> By August 1, 2008, Ossetian separatists began shelling Georgian villages, with a sporadic response from Georgian peacekeepers in the region. To put an end to these deadly attacks and restore order, the Georgian Army was sent to the South Ossetian conflict zone on 7 August.[30] Georgians took control of most of Tskhinvali, a separatist stronghold, in hours. Georgia later stated it was also responding to Russia moving non-peacekeeping units into the country.

>Russia accused Georgia of "aggression against South Ossetia",[30] and launched a large-scale land, air and sea invasion of Georgia on 8 August with the stated aim of "peace enforcement" operation.[31] Russian and Ossetian forces battled Georgian forces in and around South Ossetia for several days, until Georgian forces retreated. Russian and Abkhaz forces opened a second front by attacking the Kodori Gorge held by Georgia. Russian naval forces blockaded part of the Georgian coast. This was the first war in history in which cyber warfare coincided with military action. An active information war was also waged during and after the conflict. President of France Nicolas Sarkozy negotiated a ceasefire agreement on 12 August.

And what are the consequences of that? None. This is the real world of politics, you're the one living in a fantasy. If done correctly, a nation can invade another one and come out completely clean. Yes, such things are actually possible and everyone forgets about the aggression just a few years later. It's like it never happened.

Netherlands, yes, you really shouldn't abandon Ukraine.

would you care to vote PVV?

I'm pretty surprised Russia was forgiven for this lil trick. I'm pretty sure the Crimea trick would've been forgiven too, though, had it not been for our drumnbass involvement.

lmfao

ukrainians shoot down civilian airliners

ukrainians start civil wars and kill white people

ukrainians constantly begging for money

we have to like them because russia is evil

when is this fucking shitshow union crashing already

we're defending a LITERAL jew parliament re-shuffle because it's "democratic"

This. This so much, so hard.

>around 7% of the Dutch people actually came out to vote against it

Actually, out of the 32% of people that voted, around 60% voted against it

that's closer to 20% of the country

>ukrainians shoot down civilian airliners

not to mention they shot down OUR FUCKING PLANE

IT WAS OUR PLANE THEY SHOT DOWN

THEY KILLED DUTCHMEN

AND WE VOTED AGAINST THEM

AND NOW THIS CUNT GOES AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

FUCK IM MAD

>1 post by this ID
>Why would you vote for the party that doesn't suck EU bureaucrat dick

Really makes me think...

> a separatist stronghold
> held by 10 russian peacekeepers

AYYYY LMAO

Laughed my balls off when Russia walked over Georgia and then went out.

Even funnier that Georgians wisened up and now their government is neutral towards Russia instead of being another mad american lapdog, whilst Saakashvilli was sent to the NEXT potential US client state, which also all of a sudden was display anti-russian sentiments.

What a CRAZY coincidence.

Lisbon treaty 2.0, either ignore the people or vote again until they get it right.

Lol @ eurocucks

you fuckin what when

I don't expect an underage Sup Forumstard to understand the threat that is russia. But I do enjoy your buthhurt

this
>muh vacuum bombs

I don't know why I got that gay flag. Ik ben van Brabant.

ONLY 20% OF THE COUNTRY VOTED AGAINST. IT MEANS 80% OF THE COUNTRY AGREED!

>1 post by this ID

You're so stupid it physically hurts. Don't use shit if you don't know how to use it properly, dumbass

cuck

Okay I thought you said "why would you care to vote pvv?"

>Muh Russians.
>Putin is the most evil man in history.
>Those poor slavs.

Fuck this shit, i'm ready to throw a revolution!
Kill the traitors!

LEAF.

Welcome to the EU

Do the dutchies really believe that evil Putin shot down their boeing?

Where are you cucks getting pissed? You people are just as bad if you allow it.

Are you joking? What a waste of a vote.

Either agreed or didn't care. All the same in my book.

OY VEY I BET YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO INSTIGATE VIOLENCE ON BEHALF OF THE RUSSIANS! NOT FALLING FOR IT IVAN!!!

013 hier.

No it doesn't, and you know that all too well.

You're not the only one who's done with this retarded shit. They want war with Russia, we, the people, don't want this fucking war.

>Saakashvilli
Literally Soros.

>You people are just as bad if you allow it.
Elections are in 3 months.

I can't get over how much he looks like TV's Frank.

>013
Ook meteen bombarderen

No. We all know Ukraine did it.
They really pushing their luck with this. Really, it's a miracle someone hasn't snapped before and went on a killing spree among the dutch government.

Good
It's looking he can't pass it in 3 months

Prima, maar dan elke grote stad van Nederland met de grond gelijk.

Who gives a rats ass about the treaty. What really matters is, that the Dutch politicians are ignoring a referendum for the second time.
Democracy is officially dead and gone for good. The only hope for the Dutch people is the election in March 2017.

Irrelevant. Who shot down the plane had no bearing on my vote. I doubt many voters have been influenced by it.

But to answer the question: most people I speak to have said that they took too much time to collect evidence, and what was found has been tampered with.

Yeah, hehe, it was shot down by Ukrainians, hehe.

>tilburg
>Grote stad

Implying they would allow Geertje to win.
Even if he got like 80% of the people behind him, they'll probably ignore it and make Asscher minister president.

>013 hier.
Mijn Brabantse broeder.

That was the whole point. They can't get away with this for a second time. But hey, we're apathic as fuck!

Nobody is going to Den Haag or Brussels, nobody is going to riot, nobody will rise up to demonstrate. And quite frankly, we're a lost cause anyway.

>hold a referendum
>as a joke
>funded by taxpayers
Hahaha
They are so funny

IIRC the treaty also contained a cheeky clause saying we would be obliged to deliver military support when needed, for example when the ebul rooskies invade. Fuck that shit.

Don't take what Sup Forums says for the general national opinion, though.

>ignore him and install another president
Do you even know how this election works

>Really, it's a miracle someone hasn't snapped before and went on a killing spree among the dutch government.

If someone did this, it would only strengthen the left.

You're funny!

>jet happened to have been shot down over pro-Russian territory
>Russian BUKs were known to operate in the area
>n-no no, it was the evil ukrainians!
Hello RIDF

Why do (((they))) hate the Russians so much. It's not nice!

I am coming for your jobs and benefits hopefully the EU neever colapses

As I said, it seems to be more of an attempt to suppress any potential Russian aggression than a trade treaty. I'll actually take the time to google and read it now, seems interesting and may signal some potential happening soon

are you a cute girl?

Man wtf in what fantasy world do Balkaniggers live in? Ukraine is literally an even more shitty version of Russia

I'd take fucking Turkey over Ukraine
Ukrainians are the worst Russian state, Belarus the best one

Shut the fuck up Gypsy
Ukraine is not our bread basket, Germany feeds the real western world you aren't part of

>become a Russian cock sleeve
Or
>become yet another eastern European Dutch farmground
Damn must suck to be Ukraine

You're saying that like it's a bad thing.

Who is implying Greet should win.

VVD - PVDA - D66

I just want to see the old-established parties being annihilated and gone for good, at the 2017 elections.

>I'll actually take the time to google and read it now
Have fun, it's got like 600 pages or something

>I'd take fucking Turkey over Ukraine
Of course you would, Mehmet

Defiine girl

It's not our, but is a potential good one as it has perfect land. The same way the Roman Empire could provide for itself without Egypt but would rather prefer Egypt to cover it.

RARE
A
R
E

you were born with XX chromosome pair

>As I said, it seems to be more of an attempt to suppress any potential Russian aggression than a trade treaty.
They should heve been up front about that, then. But this is literally what happened: Our PM was on live tv fear mongering about how scary vacuum bombs are in response to a journalist asking about the """""trade""""" treaty. What the fuck?

The best thing about Ukrainians is that they cuck them self. The chief of the anti corruption agency just gave up. Again.

Dude, check the numbers and statistics. Ukraine is on par with African countries regarding corruption. They're better of with Russia, they enjoy being ruled by Oligarchs.
Just look at the new parties in the Parlament. All financed by different Oligarchs.

Why the fuck do we have to live in this nightmare... Hope this will at least give a small boost to PVV