Can someone tell me why Sup Forums has any respect for this man?

Can someone tell me why Sup Forums has any respect for this man?
You faggots suck his dick like he's the savior of western civilization

So many people on here fall for obvious Russian propaganda yet if you call them out on it you get blasted with "haha you mad CTR? fuck off JIDF!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko
youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha you mad CTR? fuck off JIDF!!!

EPIC!
Except he doesn't want Clinton in power

They didn't really care about Putin before, but now that he's helped their insane and unqualified candidate win, they absolutely suck his dick.

Are you going to point out to some of this propaganda or is this thread just for shitposting?

Are you going to tell me why you respect Putin are you just shitposting?

>"Putin likes Trump! He's a strong nationalist! He will save western civilization!"
>Putin is the one trying to destabilize and balkanize western civilization so it's easier to take over

Sup Forums is legitimately one of the most retarded hiveminds I've ever found on the internet (never believe the "but Sup Forums isn't one person!" retards). Russians literally admitted this place is a target of dezinformatsiya but nobody fucking cares, or understands.

Damn you got me there with your brilliant argumentation. I will now retrieve to my soviet headquarters and ask for help from one of my handlers!

>argumentation

he helps based Assad, fuck with the EU, he isn't a bich to the Americans, Soros hates him and he spooks the libruls in my country so offcourse i like him
modern western civilization is cancer, i prefer a russian takeover instead of mudslimes taking over or the current neoliberal status quo continuing.
And so should every true nationalist.
only cucked "civic nationalists" cares more about "western values" then the survival of their people.

Putin is a threat to globalization and your on the wrong side of history

why are you so buttmad?

Yeah if a candidate LITERALLY threatened war with me I would't want either.

If the choice is between a Russian puppet and Clinton, anyone with a brain would choose the Russian puppet.

>Soros hates him
It's mutual, I heard he's wanted dead or alive in Russia

The didn't do jack shit. He was aboard the rollercoaster when shit was getting better.

he doesnt tolerate islam

source?

actually he does but it's mostly because of geopolitics and the large native muddie minorities in russia

russian propaganda espouses better ideals than western propaganda

RIDF is a real thing here, it began around Sochi and kept going for Ukraine.

I voted for Trump but don't think Russia was involved in any election nonsense, however I laugh at anyone that thinks Putin is a good guy and how they just casually gloss over the fact that he false flagged his way into power.

obvious bait

suuuuure

how is he bad? because he challenge your'e precious hegemony?
America is literally the main force behind globalism

>Putin doesn't tolerate islam
is that a joke?

Dumb fucks in middle America have no idea who Putin is.

Putin is a snake.
>Public servant
>Worth $38 billion
>Avg Russian income = $6,000/yr

Bush II was friends with Putin. Putin stabbed him in the back and invaded Georgia at the end of his term.

Obama proposed reset of relations with Russia. Putin supported Iran's nuclear program and invaded Ukraine.

If you think Putin is anything other than a corrupt, lying, little baldlet shit, then you've fallen for the Russian propaganda and you're a weak minded faggot.

>Soros hates him
Should be reason enough for anyone

Lol fuck Assad that bitch should get hanged as he caused his own problems.

Very homophobic. Please leave.

Try to refute her own words faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

>modern russia
>challenging anything

kek

No, it's because he's yet another oligarch that does everything in his power to keep his oligarch buddies in power. He has no actual positions of his own and cozies up to whatever his kike buddy (Roman Abramovich) tells him to like. The fact that cuccbois like you casually forgive his false flag bombing of apartment buildings, setting a precedent that was followed in the US with Bush speaks volumes about your intellectual honesty.

like putin and russia?

I don't have any more respect for him than I do for any other world leader. I've just already had enough Cold War for one lifetime and I'd really like to not go back to that.

>Obama proposed reset of relations with Russia.
>Ignoring the part where the Russians were very supportive of the US after 9/11
>Ignoring the part where he is just refusing to cuck down to Obama so he's clearly an evil monster
k

he has literally done nothing wrong you dumb shill

>setting a precedent that was followed in the US with Bush speaks volumes about your intellectual honesty.
Trump is a globalist shill but offcourse he rather help Trump over Killary who wants to start a war

haha you mad CTR? fuck off JIDF!!!

nice deflection swedenigger.

>Obvious Russian Propaganda

Show proof or fucking gtfo queer.

Inb4 some kikes opinion from the Washington Post qualifies as proof in your literal ballerina fluffy faggot world.

Did you guys know that Russia is being taken over by muds just like western nations? Putin can't even save his own country, let alone the white race.

I tought you meant he helped trump but that you messed up with youre spelling. sorry.
What did you mean?

I like him, but uncle S was better

>No, it's because he's yet another oligarch that does everything in his power to keep his oligarch buddies in power.
And this is in what way different than the establishment in the USA prior to Trump?
If anything Russia isn't a ((progressive)) society that's main issues are trans bahtrooms and bakeries who wouldn't make gay cakes.

>Ignoring the part where the Russians were very supportive of the US after 9/11
Putin was too busy shelling civilians in Chechnya on 9/11 to give a fuck about the US.

>Ignoring the part where he is just refusing to cuck down to Obama so he's clearly an evil monster
By not cucking down you mean trying to help Iran obtain nuclear weapons?
Or maybe trying to assassinate the president of Ukraine?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, I must be a dumb shit Sup Forums poster who can't remember the last two times I got cucked.

oh no, we are getting raided by the CTR and their cronies. Oh no..."liberals" not on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=saC13RJ8CUs

Please. expend your resources here. We will be busy closing down your safe spaces, websites, and exposing your deviant behavior to the rest of the world.

"What did the left do to fight back?"
"They tried to shitpost on Sup Forums, sir."

We did. Now I can only wish that mighty Trump will not nuke our insignificant country.

>And this is in what way different than the establishment in the USA prior to Trump?
Trump isn't that much of a difference.

what the Swede said

>Literally bases his entire campaign on "americanism, not globalism"

Go to bed, Ahmed

Because fuck you that's why fucking kike.

>he thinks Trump will keep his campaign promises

you buttmad we don't fall for the kike propaganda

kys wage slave goy

>Can someone tell me why Sup Forums has any respect for this man?

Well lets see...

>Assumes power with his country an absolute shit state and laughing stock
>Succeeds a worthless alcoholic who let his country get raped by foreigners
>Restores basic economic viability
>Restores national pride
>Stands up for national interests in face of far richer/militarily powerful bullies
>Doesn't try to replace his own people with primitive imported barbarians
>Encourages, and puts policies in place to aid, recovery form the demographic death spiral
>Favors stable family life and civil society over degenerate Western policies which encourage 'gays sticking dildos up their asses in the streets while parading for "Gay Pride" ', 'women whoring it up and doing whatever the fuck they want while blaming men', 'men despised for being men'
>Does NOT encourage the destablisation of various world regions by promoting Islamist terrorism and 'color' revolutions
>Instead genuinely fights scum like ISIS while engaging in rational realpolitik by supporting the 'least worst option'/'best option for return to stability' like Assad

>You faggots suck his dick like he's the savior of western civilization

Western leaders are encouraging the invasion of the West by millions of hostile barbarians. Western leaders are encouraging, and covering up, the mass rape and criminality of non-Westerners in Western countries - while prosecuting the few patriots who speak out. Western leaders are doing everything they can to destroy the West.

Putin isn't even a Westerner, but he's more pro-West than almost any example of the scumbag Western political leadership and establishment simply because he's not actively trying to destroy us.

>Or maybe trying to assassinate the president of Ukraine who never would have been elected if the US hadn't meddled in the Ukraine's election?

>Show

>d-drumpf btfo