Muslim girl arrested for fake hate crime report

nypost.com/2016/12/14/teen-made-up-story-about-anti-muslim-attack-on-subway/

So some Saracen sister in Jew York City claimed that she was harassed on a subway and assaulted as evil white Trump supporters tried to pull off her hijab. Naturally the entire story was stdh.txt and it turns out she made the whole thing up to distract her angry father.

>That’s when she cracked, admitting she had been out late drinking with friends and made up the attack story to distract her angry father, sources said.

>Seweid had been having problems with her strict Muslim Egyptian family in North New Hyde Park because she is becoming “Westernized,” one source said. Those problems were aggravated when they learned she was dating a Catholic, the source said.

Bonus for the muslim as fuck "SHE IS TURNING INTO A WESTERN WHORE" reasoning that led to family tension while taking the Lord's cock.

But she was only lying to infidels, and we should respect that part of her beliefs

>Seweid had been having problems with her strict Muslim Egyptian family
either she eats pork and flush islam in the toilets once and for all or she must go back to Egypt

I wish I could find all my normie friends that posted the original article a few weeks ago and show them this

Why don't you fucking tag them all, It's not like you're busy or anything.

>dating a Catholic

CRUSADED.

>dating a Catholic
The Pope calls on the free men of the Americas to rally for a holy crusade... on that pussy

>Those problems were aggravated when they learned she was dating a Catholic, the source said.

DEUS VULT

>COLONIZED.com
Cultural enrichment ftw!

damn, I'm imaging the sperm of her boyfriend as knights charging to siege Jerusalem.

Would creampie/10

she b a gud boy
dindu nuffin

If I creampied a Saracen semen-demon would the baby come out as a Shitalian?

Is it time?

A Shitcilian to be exact

I hope Tyrone rapes her in the showers.

You're not respecting her religious freedom to employ taqiyya, YOU FUCKING WHITE PRIVILEGED CISGENDER SEXIST MISOGYNIST SHITLORD!!

snackbars are allowed to lie, it's all written down in the quran, stupid

Why are they so cute :(

DEUS VULT'D

Her "hijab" is wrapped identical to a Jewish hijab.

>dating most likely white catholic
>drinking alcohol
>being punished by her family
>decides to blame the race she is dating
This is almost like To Kill A Mockingbird except this time its real

This.
Only this time it's the nigger framing the white person, and not the other way around.

Thanks m8 I haven't laughed this hard in ages