THEY'RE GONNA STEAL THE ELECTION!!!

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310316-over-50-dem-electors-sign-letter-calling-for-intelligence-briefing

cnn.com/2016/12/12/politics/hillary-clinton-electoral-college-electors/index.html?sr=fbcnni121316hillary-clinton-electoral-college-electors0235PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=32320083

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/virginia-congressman-calls-for-delay-in-electoral-college-vote/2016/12/14/98022426-c21b-11e6-8422-eac61c0ef74d_story.html

Are we actually going to get off our asses once they steal it?!?!? WE CANNOT LET THEM DO THIS SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=IDvWyBOTVNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>theshill
>cuck news network
>washington compost
stop reading fake news
they won't do shit

>theshill
>cuck news network
>washington compost
stop reading fake news
they won't do shit

Same network that said Trump raped a 13 year old
Really makes you think

Posted their sources because they broadcast what they intend on doing on their own shit.

You keep saying they won't do shit after all the shit they've already done, don't sit around caught with your pants down.

Don't worry, them trying to steal the election with Jewish tricks would totally backfire and only end up with crazy rednecks going full day of the rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Oh noes. Trump might only get 305 electoral votes, not 306.

Panic sets in.

I wonder if this constitutes treason or sedition though.

>after all the shit they've already done
the only thing they did is rig the voting machines and they still fucking lost. This is just "DAHNALD DELEGATES" ep.2.

stop reading fake news

kek, they even hid the thumbs up/down count
Can content creators even do that? or did Google have to manually step in to hide it?
Yesterday it was 142 up, over 9000 down

Are you stupid? If they actually managed to successfully steal the election, they would vault the alt-right directly into power for the foreseeable future. You should be encouraging this act of unmitigated suicide at every opportunity.

is no one going to say anything about this

In the case they don't vote, Trump will not give two fucks and still make it happen. They don't have the backing or resources they need.

None of the faithless electors are voting for Hillary, though. They're all planning on voting for Kasich. Their strategy is probably to split Trump's votes enough to send the election to the House of Representatives, who would elect a more traditional Republican.

No, there's no way this would amount to treason. The electors were established by the Constitution in order to allow this kind of thing, just in case a tyrant were elected somehow. Some states fine faithless electors, but the federal government doesn't care.

>Dem electors
So people who were going to vote Hillary anyways?

This.
It'd be trading four years and one presidency for the next few decades in power
still, stealing elections is bad
don't let them do it burgers

Shill trying to make it look like there are Trump shills, they're getting smarter.

>And that, boys and girls, is how Mad Dog Mattis became president of the US

Wrong.

>4 more days until hillshills fail
>AGAIN
can't wait!

Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg, meine Volkgenossen?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

youtube.com/watch?v=IDvWyBOTVNc
>The German Volk desired only to live in peace and friendship with them. The demands we make do not do injury to these peoples, they rob them of nothing. Hence the German Volk has never been educated to harbor hatred for them. Yet at this point, in England, certain circles launched an impertinent, intolerable campaign. To me, this indicated the moment had come to say: we cannot stand by silently any longer. For one day these agitators in London might well find themselves in government and realize their plans. And then the German Volk will not know what precisely hit it. And thus I gave orders to enlighten the German Volk regarding this campaign. And from this moment on, I also stood determined to secure the Reich’s defenses in one way or another.

>In 1939, the Western Powers finally dropped their masks. Despite all our attempts and our advances, they sent us their declaration of war. And today they freely admit: “Indeed, Poland may well have given way, but we did not want it to.” Today they admit it would have been possible to arrive at an understanding. But they wanted war.

>This was precisely what my domestic opponents used to tell me. I held my hand out in friendship to them. But they also refused it. And they also cried: “No reconciliation. No understanding. Only war!” Well, they got their war! And I can only say to France and England: you, too, shall have your war! The first phase in this war consisted of political action. It freed our rear first of all. For years Germany collaborated with Italy in policy formation. This policy has not changed to this day. The two states are close friends. There is a common denominator to their interests.

Didn't the recount give don more votes in Wisconsin.

>Intelligence Meetings

>AKA "Vote for Hillary or you and your family will wind up dead in a ditch"

>tfw to intelligence meeting

>all Dems

Okay.

Obama's third term will be his best term.

Old fake news. The CIA already said they're refusing to do a briefing (because they don't have shit).

>Are we actually going to get off our asses once they steal it?!?!?

they're not stealing anything

we might need mad dog to step in for America on this one, I'm sure he has several drone strike teams on stand by

That's the most arrogant thing I've ever seen. Uncle Ben from The Amazing Spider Man is trying to tell 300 million people how to run their constitutional republic superpower.