A Message to Sup Forums

You all need to know something. You need to prepare yourselves. Your time is almost up here.

We are going to put an end to this disgusting cesspool of bigotry and hatred. We are not going to continue to allow your kind to have a place to home, a place where you can conspire to spill out into the rest of the internet and the world and infect people with this garbage. Your sick backwards ways of thinking stems from your uneducated minds and pitiful upbringing. Stay where you belong, in the fucking trailer park.

This place will be getting shut down, and it can't happen soon enough. Have fun while you still can, kiddies.

Try it faggit

K...keep me posted

back to plebbit little girl

be fucking concise, holy shit.
This was like reading a clickbait article.

This is why you all lose all the time, you cannot convey concept.

>you cant censor free speech
2/10 i replied

>they're gonna shut down a multi-cultural, pro-choice, Atheists group who's pro sexual liberation and spiritualism

Here's concise for you: this page is getting shut down in the near future and everyone who has every posted anything hate speech on here is going to jail. We have all your IPs and names. Hopefully your mommies will come visit you in jail, you pathetic little scumbags.

Uh, I think you mean HATE SPEECH and its a crime. See you later, kiddo.

I wish they would shut this mother fucker down desu senpai

I can finally be free

K...keep me posted

We're going to shut down a white nationalist, anti-muslim, anti-black, anti-LGBT hate speech forum.

>dear diary, OP was a huge faggot today

can u shut down tumblr while ur at it?

>he thinks it's illegal to call him a nigger in America

Sorry, fucko, but your tears will have to continue to flow in impotent rage. :)

>LE SHUTTING IT DOWN

lol, look at the majority of threads. The majority of Sup Forumslsters in these threads.

These things you claim are but a small, effective group fighting a sea of bullshit.

nice try stormfront plant

Shut up!!!! You filthy whore

Heh... Nothin' personal kiddo...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Double keks with fanny batter

Big words, small mind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

KYS.

I would love to see you try to make hate speech illegal.

Try hard bait

I really want OP and everybody like zer to get triggered enough by Sup Forums to kill themselves

>implying your faggot, bitch, nigger, kike, zipper headed, fudge packing, cunt ass is gonna do shit.

Even if that were true you'd still be a faggot, faggot.

Who is this WE.

What is the meaning of this? Are Sup Forumsacks just huge fans of Alison wonderland?

Assblasted /qa/ vermin triggered that Sup Forums found him when was once again buttlicking the mods to ban Sup Forums for umpteenth time.
What's up commie, crying over your shut down safe space?

Is that the song by Alison Chains?

>Stay where you belong, in the fucking trailer park.

This place WAS the fucking trailer park m8

We have many homes. This is our public facing board that we blame everything on so that faggots like yourself have a target. This is fun for us, you see

Niggers aren't people and faggots should be purged with cleansing fire.

You're all going down.

I love this meme.

K...keep me posted

Quick! Everybody Shitpost!

Care to follow up on that threat?

Go for it. We learned from the kikes. Smash our home and we'll infest everything else.

Go for it. I'll just shitpost elsewhere

Just like her cellphones

OP doesn't understand Streisand effect

good luck putting me in jail nigger

hate speech legislature should be outlawed preemptively so that it can never be put in action in america.

its unconstitutional.

free speech will reign forever and no speech should be illegal.

You're being racist and xenophobic.

>not realizing that if you destroy us here we will grow back on 2 other sites like the heads of a hydra

the butt hurt is strong with this one

don't forget we hate women and jews, too!

for (you) op.

When the civil war starts be sure you hide your viewpoints, because this will be your fate if you don't.

YOU CANNOT SUPPRESS THE TRUTH FOREVER. EVEN CATTLE WILL STAMPEDE IF PUSHED TOO FAR.

kek'd and checked!

SIEG HEIL!!!

>the rat bites around him in panick at the corner he has been driven into

neat

Fake and gay

Post your rare Hilters

Here's one with a superior Aryan doggo.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're disgusting

Come on, people!
OP is obviously just a satire of all the snowflakes that have been traumatized so deeply by election results that they have reseeded into their own imaginary world where Clinton has won and is now setting all the things right, punishing all the evils of the internet.

Topkek, even if you aren't a virgin nu-male LARPer taking his impotent liberal rage out and actually are going to shut Sup Forums down you're retarded if you think that changes anything.

We're literally like that broom scene in Fantasia, kill one of our forums, two more emerge somewhere more obscure, then shut them down and even more emerge in even more remote places.

You're retarded if you think you can stop us.

*stops time*
*teleports behind you*

America was founded by white man for white men. Our ancestors worked to hell and back to make this country the shining castle it would soon become.

Then if was stolen from us by nigger apologists like you and your disgraceful kin. Washington himself would spit at the idea of chimps having the rights of a white man. Remember this when you're curb-stomped by a gang of chimps because you're white.

Go ahead douchebag, we will be just like your darling refugees then everywhere will be tainted. Pols just a fun place to shit post with like minded individuals. Imagine what would happen if people didn't have here to go to. Every board would be shat on, every refugee related video on YouTube set upon.

You can't stop the wave of pol fugees so why start it.

Bring it on faggot.

nice b8, m8

Ok? Good luck. Youre set to fail.

Also whats stopping me from making a new place?

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

They need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

>shutting down Sup Forums

We'll just move. You can't censor the internet kike. It's impossible. No human, or even algorithm can monitor the entire internet.

As long as there are Sup Forumsacks, Sup Forums will always exist.

>not using a proxy
>not using a vpn
>not having a dynamic ip

So whatcha gunna do when my ip canges in an hour?