8 years... NO scandals. NO drugs. NO mistresses. NO impeachment hearings. NO NOTHING!!!

8 years... NO scandals. NO drugs. NO mistresses. NO impeachment hearings. NO NOTHING!!!

The First Family personifies grace and class!

Other urls found in this thread:

weedhorn.com/malia-obama-smoke-a-joint-at-loolapoalooza-1967759600.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/55-reasons-obama-will-go-down-as-one-of-our-best-presidents_us_57a1ffe5e4b0e2e15eb7f5f9
nypost.com/2016/08/19/obama-furious-at-malia-for-appearing-to-smoke-pot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That niggers bombed 6 different countries.

>NO scandals
i'm not going to argue with a blind deaf

RAISED BY A WHITE MOTHER ;)

Weed is not a drug now?

weedhorn.com/malia-obama-smoke-a-joint-at-loolapoalooza-1967759600.html

>no scandals
what about Doorgate?
a national embarrassment

the adopted Somali one smoked weed and twerked on film.

Obama was born in Kenya, he is a homosexual, a muslim. He will become the antichrist in the near future.

Michelle is a tranny. The girls are adopted.

>snowden
>benghazi
Really stimulates the neurons

65,000 dollars for "pizza" and "hot-dogs".

Even if it wasn't little children, that is a huge misuse of funds.

1st tranny

>middle eastern?
>Semitic
>jew

huffingtonpost.com/entry/55-reasons-obama-will-go-down-as-one-of-our-best-presidents_us_57a1ffe5e4b0e2e15eb7f5f9

>that casual whistle

Nigga on the down low, he don't want no mistress. Mothafucka still smoking dat piff. Spend his time on the golf course puffing fine weed and sucking dick.

Bitch looks like a tranny, but married to a fag so she probably got a side boy somewhere.

The kids look adopted anyway. Who gives a fuck if the one twerks and hits blunts. At least she ain't on the crack pipe yet.

They spent millions on vacations, usually apart, he's been semi-retired since he got reelected, and yeah, he bombs and drones shit like it's a video game.

Imagine being the journalist or news agency that leaked one of Obamas many hidden scandals?

You'd never have a job again once you pointed out the Infallible black muslim jesus wasn't perfect.

benghazi
fast n furious
syria

drugs? his daughter smoking weed on camera, twice?

mistresses? michelle has a dick

>NO scandals
Benghazi, Obamacare, Operation Fast and Furious just to name a few
>NO drugs
Wasn't the eldest daughter caustic smoking pot?
>NO mistresses
Why would Obama cheat on "Michelle" and "her" feminine penis?

He bows to almost everything and everyone.
Including a robot.

wtf, are there any pics of obama and michelle with their kids when they were young?

jesus you sound like a real dumb shit

>The First Family personifies grace and class!

But they're niggers

Nobody is going to post the first daughter twerking? Because that seems to be what the OP is asking for.

I mean I get what he's trying to say, but being relatively free of scandalous personal family drama in the public eye should not be a high standard.

no, the children are kidnap victims

>Nobody is going to post the first daughter twerking?

please post

Lol bro malia parties hard everyone has seen the pics

>NO scandals
>NO drugs.
Wrong wrong and wrong.

>no one would ever question someone's place of birth if they were white
>Ted Cruz
>Marco Rubio
And that's just from this election
also in terms of economic arguments, two words.
REPUBLICAN CONGRESS

Congrats, you are better than Bill Clinton.

That makes you a top 40 president!

>NO scandals. NO drugs. NO mistresses. NO impeachment hearings. NO NOTHING!!!
indeed

no achievements, no successes

the eldest one looks exactly like Obama. this some nutter bs.

Faggot
Tranny
Adopted child A
Adopted child B

Everything about the Obamas is a lie.

I totally agree this is the best president the US have ever had. I hope he does not get forgotten in time, he did everything right despite heavy opposition.

Guys or girls, men or women like this are rare and few and far in between.

I must say my view of the US increased a lot in the Obama years, Lets hope Trump can be as good as Obama was.

>going without a major scandal is an accomplishment
>successful
wew

>No Scandals, Niggers being grace and class

Those kids look nothing like the Obama girls.

>no scandals

Dude he literally incited riots in Furgusson and caused racial division so frequently that he might as well be named Jim Crowe

Dear Diary:

Today was a bad day. Today I was guilty of not reading a wall builder's post before posting the exact same thing.

Respect the robot

fuck off faggot, that's probably the best post itt

>yfw American tourists will now be habitually berated and embarrassed like they were when Bush mk2 was POTUS

It's open season faggots.

I remember making an American tourist cry after George was voted in for a second time.
"Leave me alone *sniff* I don't even like politics. I didn't even vote.....I swear"
HAHAHAHAH

>Not all niggers look the same.

I wonder what its like to be the only Male in the household but be the second skinniest.

Lets be real. Barry weighs MAYBE 165 soaking wet... His wife outweighs him 100% and his one daughter likely outweighs him. They could PROBABLY beat him in a fistfight.

The oldest kid was caught drinking underage, smoking weed, and twerking but the libs didn't give it any attention.
>just a kid-isms

Anything that would have been a large scale scandal was downplayed by the media. Anything that could have been investigated deeply wasn't.

Paki pls go

>>no one would ever question someone's place of birth if they were white
>>Ted Cruz
>>Marco Rubio

Neither of those are white leafnigger

You don't think arming ISIS, destabilizing Syria and Libya and getting hundreds of thousands of people killed and creating millions of refugees in the process doesn't count as a scandal?

>NO scandals
Under Obama, the USA has been supporting al-Qaeda in Syria. In a post-9/11 world I think supporting al-Qaeda amounts to treason. Especially when he lies to the American people saying these terrorists are "moderate rebels". Clinton is also guilty of this.

Yeah but didn't he basically borrow so much money that will literally cripple future americans?
Also, at one point, the US government literally closed because they ran out of money.

>8 years... NO NOTHING!!!
Yeah, 8 years of playing golf does that to you. Trust a nigger to slack on the job.

>no drugs

His tranny wife out benches him by 100lbs.

actually the deficit was only $500 billion at the end of the bush administration

As Bezmenov said Obama is a useful idiot.
I think Obama does believe in Marxism - Leninism. He does believe in "equality" and "society of social justice".

>Hey, let's stop counting unemployed people who have switched from DoL aid to welfare as unemployed.
Miraculous recovery guys!
>Let's restructure regulations to punish full-time employment so everyone has to work two part-time jobs to make almost the same money they were making at one full-time job.
We added jobs guys!

>NO scandals
-Fast and Furious
-IRS bias
-ISIS is the JV team
etc
OP is a nigger loving faggot

U blind m8?
Not even admitting there's a similarity is highly suspicious.

Kek that's funny. I remember seeing a texan girl being spit in the face on the bus in 2003 or 2004

Why do you save so many of these?

fuck you american

He's literally breaking into the Whitehouse.

face-blindness often correlates with the autism spectrum

Lol who gives a fuck, that shit shouldn't be illegal for anyone. How can conservatives defend laws that infringe on our civil liberties?

On the other hand, her dad conducts extrajudicial drone strikes on american citizens without a warrant, which is kind of something I object to

Weak b8 simply typing out a month old obviously anti-reality meme.

I get that Obama fans are fervent swallowers of fake news but even if that's the only 'news' you take on it's impossible not to know that his tenure has been plagued by scandals.

Also, 'grace and class'?, lols - he's the most classless most narcissistic and attention/celebrity seeking President in history.

And his wife could kick his ass, what a fucking faggot.

Of course, Dagos have less class than Mexicans

See Only beaurocrats who only experience the outside world through executive summaries can be fooled by that bullshit.

>implying low oil costs have anything to do with obama
> implying low oil costs are a good thing at all, apart from making inflation appear lower
> Annual deficit lowest in 7 years, he's been in office for 8

Tumblr tier, try harder

Also

He wouldn't even let his own brotha sleep in the damn whitehouse.

made his brotha sleep in a damn motel

>Shitty jobs created
>Still in debt, took away military spending and created a vacuum for ISIS, Syria, Benghazi, etc.
>Almost everyone has shittier health insurance, had to switch doctors many times, etc.
>Dow Jones tripled as it should have from a huge recession
>2$ a gallon gas represents a failure to negotiate with the middle east

More like cult member

>He probably doesn't even understand why deficits are a bad thing...

I actually like Obama but if it wasn't for the media doing fellatio on him he would be a HUGELY less popular president.

They could have hammered him on:
1) Expansion of Executive Powers
2) NSA recording everything we do, even electronically, on phones, social media, computers
3) The first president since 9/11 to get a terror attack but only to get multiple
4) 10Trillion debt
5) Misreporting of Employment Figures
6) Destabilizing Middle East

But he also did a lot of good things. It reminds me a lot of Old Hollywood where people would get "press protected" and thus had a angelic image and people remembered them like perfect creatures forever. Obama will be like this.

In America, you are literally placed ahead of everyone else for education and hiring if you are a nigger.

>NO scandals
I know this is just a facebook meme, but I laugh, and hate most people who are stupid enough to believe this, and I wouldn't be too sad to see them get gassed, because they lack basic intelligence and political awareness.

>all niggers look alike

Fuck off, racist

First president to win a noble peace prize.

nypost.com/2016/08/19/obama-furious-at-malia-for-appearing-to-smoke-pot/

President Obama is “furious” with daughter Malia for puffing on what appeared to be a marijuana cigarette, according to a report.

“This is the president’s worst nightmare!” said a source, who told RadarOnline that the commander in chief took executive action, confronting his daughter about her alleged antics during the family’s summer vacation. “The end of his term is in sight — and the carefully crafted image of a world-beating family is unraveling right before his eyes!”

Video first emerged of Malia Obama, 18, appearing to puff on ganja at the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago last month.

faggott

>implying low oil costs have anything to do with obama

No scandals lol

except I didn't say that high oil prices had anything to do with Obama either, you fucking idiot

Bombed 7 countries.

he's destroyed our economy.

Our economy was so weak that interest rates were low the whole time.

Stop being racist

>President Obama is “furious” with daughter Malia for puffing on what appeared to be a marijuana cigarette

Why? He used the fact that he himself smoked weed when he was younger as marketing tool in order to hit it off with young voters.

He helped normalize the weed dude culture.