Why do American negroes need so much help?

Why are their values and families so broken?

Why is their way of life so niggardly that they need assistance, guidance, legs up, and constant support their entire lives?

Like what the fuck? I'm a phd developmental scientist who works to improve our response to things like this and I can't figure it out.

Reported for racism

>I'm a phd developmental scientist who works to improve our response to things like this and I can't figure it out.

then why the fuck are you asking us? how are we supposed to know any better than you?

you NIGGER

>Why do American negroes need so much help?

Because they're black.

I think it is their cultural value system. They subscribe to the worst aspects of American entrepreneurialistic beliefs, without any of the talent or drive. White capitalist mentality with black emotionality .

Because they refuse to get out of the cool gangsta lifestyle and feel they are "someones nigger" for purting on a tie and go to work like the rest of us.

Anything is justified as long as it's done for The Right Cause (TM).

Democrats

Clintons locked away the fathers, made it beneficial to be single moms with child support and gimmedats.

Single moms raise criminals and faggots

Because they are genetically inferior. Really, the science is very simple, but is is completely ignored in our PC obsessed world.

Of course, cultural issues abound as well.

because they can't steal the white men land when they don't have majority

You have a PhD and you seriously can't figure out what slavery and segregation do to an entire population?

Your answer is: Slavery and segregation.

Does Sup Forums really not understand this?
If you don't allow people to be successful, how do you expect them to be successful?

Many generations have past but you can't deny the historical context of the blacks' current situation in America.

(you)

They're dumb as shit.

Eu

>Clinton's locked away the father's
Mass incarceration is the main reason crime rates have plateaued and started to decrease. One of the few good things slick Willy did

Incompatible culture. The left has blacks hardset against the dominant """white""" culture. This is not only to their cultural disadvantage, as the dominant cultural system formed out of the dominant economic system(capitalism), making sure blacks are misfits and oppositional on both fronts. This not only alienates them from outer society, but it is also dysgenic - as black females tend to choose mates who fit more into black society than white society - that is, people who will never succeed in the white dominated society at large, not by virtue of being black outsiders, but due to heritable things like impulse control, verbal skills, motor skills, etc.

Now this is not all black people by any means, as many African immigrants do not have this problem, and actually view integration as an ideal and see rebellion against the majority to be fruitless, and above all, pointless. As well, there are blacks who respond less to group think (some people imply American blacks score really high on being influenced by their racial peers but I have never seen the study) and have greater capacity for introspection that out right reject the self destructive aspects of black culture (drug use, criminality, consumerism) because they are able to see it for the stumbling blocks they are. Some of them come to embrace the dominant culture, others retreat in pseudo african nationalism. These tend to be among the most intelligent blacks, and achieve success in non-stereotypical "white" ways like becoming professionals or academics.

If you can get the leftists to shut up and welcome blacks back into society, the dysgenic aspects might be fixed in a few generations, as females taste in men tends to change with what is socially acceptable and likely to succeed in a given community.

Or
They are niggers. Biology is upstream of culture.

So true.

>American negroes
As opposed to those other countries where black people have formed productive societies

They are useless.

Crime statistics, family statistics, and social statistics all must be ignored or covered up because white people are intent on lying rather than facing the actual problem.

I don't believe we have to deport niggers (although it'd be preferable), but covering up facts because it is convenient is not a solution. The only solution is to face reality. Tell black people they are a problem and they need to either fix themselves or they won't be here. Obviously that will never, ever happen because white people aren't allowed to do that.

In Africa, white people were blamed for every problem under the sun and exactly what I spoke of happened to them there. They were packed up and shipped off. We have every right to deport niggers at this point in my opinion. Had the south not chimped out and killed Lincoln, we would have.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with cynical leftists putting salt in the wound to advance communism or to achieve political power. American blacks find it difficult even to see themselves as American, with the leftist narrative that is drilled into theirs (and everyone else's heads), never mind they are often 16% white and share ancestors and cultural lineage with "the oppressor".

Countless other nations have endured slavery and have come out of it and often have resolved their issues and left them behind. They didn't have Jewish leftist historians around constantly reminding them what horrible people "the other" or "the oppressor" are.

Democrats and their constituents, lobbyists, etc, spent basically, since the end of slavery, destroying black American culture, encouraging isolation and refusing integration, creating an environment of anti intellectualism, perpetuating a victim "gib me, why me" culture, it fucking goes on, and then fucking them up so bad they continue to be a lower class, as well as an ignorant voting base, and a reason to perpetuate their platform and jobs.

REEEEeeeeeee

>Why are their values and families so broken?
It's what happens when the government spends decades replacing the father with the State.
>Why is their way of life so niggardly that they need assistance, guidance, legs up, and constant support their entire lives?
No father in the black family.
LBJ was the worst thing in American history to happen to the black community.

high time preference and low IQ aren't helping them out at all.

>Trips of truth

Well spoken, for a leaf.

CAUSE WE WUZ KANGS AND OUR GOD WAS PUNISHING US SO WHITEY ENSLAVED US AND MELANIN IS SUPERIOR AND BEAUTIFUL LOL WHITEY DONT HAVE NO MELANIN AND WE DO SO WE ARE THE TRUE RACE XDDDDDD

>Why are their values and families so broken?
>Why is their way of life so niggardly that they need assistance, guidance, legs up, and constant support their entire lives?

The death of Martin King followed by the Black Panthers.

King was the best thing to happen to black people as they all saw him as a role model. He preached peace and unity and all blacks wanted was to be seen as the same. They had a good attitude and wanted to show they had their own unique culture and could be just as happy and productive as white people.

But then King died and the BP's moved in.

Black Panthers quickly filled the role of King and started preaching separationist bull shit and started telling black people that
>everything wrong in their lives was the fault of white people.
>School was white propaganda
>White people owed black people reparations and shit
>They'll never get ahead because of whites
>Criminals are caused by the plight placed on them by whites
>Everything white is bad

With the young black kids and teens this took hold more than the teachings of their parents who were of King's line of thinking. So kids dropped out and avoided anything requiring effort because it would all be in vain because the white man would stop them. Now because blacks live in their own communities and ghettos with little contact with whites they still operate with the mentality that whites are out to get them and the system "just wasn't built for blacks."

They have little to no standing values about responsibility of any kind, tend to be dumb because no education, and are prone to conspiracy theories like the Illuminati and hidden lyrics and meanings in songs.

It's a vicious cycle of shitty upbringing causing more shitty upbringings.

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID AND GET PAID TO DO NOTHING

I agree, but I think the mistake was to tell cops to go looking for offenders instead of making it the responsibility of the community to report criminals. There's no reason a police force should be policing a group of people who don't want to be policed in America, for better or worse. If no one calls the cops on the drug dealer on the corner, there's an implicit blessing from the community that absolves him.

If keeping communities safe didn't necessitate an occupying force, it would force niggers to value their communities and see the police as a tool to be used against undesirables. If they don't want to be policed at all and would rather live in squalor than work with whitey, station the cops' patrol routes around the borders of the ghetto and make sure no niggerdry escapes.