First Post Worst Posting your own bread

0/10
sage

>Kake
>Bozeman Daily chronicle
>Washington post
>KOBI-TV

Ok, now post a real news source

>Obongo doesn't say shit throughout the entire election process.
>Finally waits till Trump stumps the nation.
>Point fingers at Putin, MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS.

Yeah, no. Get fucked shill.

>r-russia

Funny how they all release the same article all within seconds of each other... Its almost like they are working together to bullshit people.

And why would Putin personally attatch his name to something that could start WW3... it would point back to FSB not Putin and the Kremlin...

It's gg all over again. How much longer until wikileaks posts their secret mailing list.

>points
>suggests

Any facts?

mccarthy was actually right though

So what evidence is there of a hack?

"Points to"

Like the gov will ever admit that

Democrat points

But Republican scores

How dangerous is this potential accusation for our relationship with Russia?

Cold War part deux?

Do you think Russia knows a majority of people do not believe this?

Recount part deux. The whole Russia thing started within hours after Jew Stein got btfo in all 3 states.

CAn I have a link?

got to love the odd coincindence all of these news outlets are referring to the Podesta leaks now as "Election Hacks", "Russia hacking our election", etc. I'm happy to see the repeal of the propaganda ban finally in play, I was wondering if it would ever show up.

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/12/15/us/politics/ap-us-russia-hacking.html?_r=0

>No proof was offered for any of the accusations, the latest to unsettle America's uneasy transition from eight years under Democratic President Barack Obama to a new Republican administration led by Trump.

Even the fucking ((( (((Jew York Times))) ))) is saying there's no evidence.

>White House press secretary Josh Earnest pointed to an October assessment of the U.S. intelligence community saying that "only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary>White House press secretary

/thread

So it's possibly being used to justify a recount. I could see that.

But how does this impact our relationship with Russia? Is Putin gonna be pissed, or what?

I just opened WaPo and found nothing.
./thead

He's a very cool-headed guy generally. I'd think he value a good relationship with Trump over any past grudges.

of course cause it's breaking news

Why isn't pussy ass obama doing something to putin then? How was private citizen Trump suppoded to stop them?

show me the link, faggot

No he wasn't. Sure there were plenty of commies in the US (you sure you want to outlaw political parties?), but there were only 9 who actually collaborated with the Soviets. There was no vast conspiracy, only people with different politics.

Obama directly calls out Putin?

I wonder what Putin will say.

Can we get a before and after elections claims

So we legit WW3 Now

And you're either a desperate shill or just enjoy tossing bait to watch what eats it

>wow it seems like the world was heading towards conflict but now has stopped and is turning away
>lets go back towards conflict
at this point I just want them to say they want war

>communists in the state department
>not a huge vulnerability
why would mccarthy give a shit if some commies are smoking pot and fucking their dogs?

>Obongo doesn't say shit throughout the entire election process.

You *wish* he kept his filthy mouth shut. He's been volunteering his worthless opinion on just about everything over the past few years and this election, specifically Trump, was no exception.

Madame President!!!

>Daily Mail
>a fucking gossip tabloid

Fake news

Translation: Obummer and Soros are doing everything they can to get Trump out of the presidency and start their cash cow war with Russia

>Russian hacks source
>Washington Post
>Owned by anti-Trump hatchet man Jeff Bozos
>been publishing made up anti-Trump articles every day entire election trying to find something to stick, none of them do
>they throw hail mary
Fake news

Why do all theae fake news sites have the same headlines? As in, EXACT same...?

What was hacked?

Also, if it'a possible to hack democracy, then obviously democracy isn't a very good form of government. We should abolish it and install Trump as Emperor of the USA

Womb of Artemis

They already found Democrat voter fraud in Detroit. A recount is the last thing the Dems want.

Fucking Putin man, I always knew he was a master hackzor.

>MAGA implied making America a vassal russian state

really fires up the neurons

>they haven't even proved any hacking attempts or anything
>already blaming the president of Russia himself
they're not even trying

I honestly thought it would be all over when trump won ,then they tried the "popular vote" meme and now it's Russians ,maybe they really could try to assassinate him.

"My toilet is clogged
Geez, must have been this damn Putin again"
Every news headline seems to be same idiotic thought

Do american people really hate russians or is it just this hilldog camp?

The White House has been pointing to putin for months. What's new?

Look if I was President Trump, after trying all this stupid bullshit instead of just losing with grace, I'd take it as an official excuse to change my mind and allow Sessions to get prepared to throw that nasty bitch Hillary in jail and throw away the fucking key. There's consequences faggots. You pushed it now your queen is gonna die in a fucking cell for your bad sportsmanship.

No one even cares about the Russians outside of liberal marxist institutions.

I'm really worried because in the last month they've blamed Russia for Trump, Brexit and immigrants raping people in the EU

I'm getting a real bad anti-russian globalist propaganda vibe

You just earn a seal of fake news by Facebook, good job, wear it proudly.

I get why Obama and Hillary didn't denounce the protests when trump won now ,they are conspiring against trump

Stop copying our flag.
Get your own darn flag.

They are assuming their Hail Mary will succeed.

They aren't thinking about the consequences of their refusal to accept the results assuming they are unsuccessful (which they will be in all likelihood.) Trump now has the justification to go on the warpath against these fuckos, and I hope he does it too.

>Malaysian artists

Bots duh

>election hack
>election hack
>election hack
>election hack
>election hack

Lol man, they are calling the NOT PROVEN hack of PODESTA EMAILS as ELECTION HACK.

When you just say "election hack" when talking about some hacked emails, you seem to imply that the Russians hacked the voting machines.

Can liberals be more dishonest and manipulative?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How the fuck is this thread still going?

There is a reason only 35% of us trust the mainstream media.

MADAME PRESIDENT!

White weenies BTFO!