WHITE HOUSE MADE IT OFFICIAL

TRUMP IS DONE, FOLKS

Other urls found in this thread:

crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
motherboard.vice.com/read/all-signs-point-to-russia-being-behind-the-dnc-hack
threatconnect.com/blog/guccifer-2-0-dnc-breach/#NGP
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
secureworks.com/research/threat-group-4127-targets-google-accounts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over for Trump

The electors are gonna vote for Madame President

>TRUMP IS DONE, FOLKS

don't see why over this article, legacy media has nothing credible to talk about

Civil war, good idea. I'm sure 110 pounds leftists are going to win.

This meme needs to end. You guys are as fat and as socially awkward as these leftsts, probably worse

Seems like we will get our WW3 after all.
Those are quite harsh allegations.

I'm french and fit you retard. And I would bet on the republicans even outnumbered any day of the week against leftits.

see you in three days, spamming gook scum ;^)

Haha no one believes this... They are shitting their pants.

post pic hnghhh

Where have I heard this before...

racism is not tolerated on this board.

Sup Forums is a diverse and an accepting community. after all we are civic nationalists

>he doesn't know about rednecks that hang out in the woods and swamps.
I got bad news for you

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

The need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

>America is a banana republic

Thanks white brother.

Fuck off nigger. Whites only!

>suggests
Is there a way to find the names of the electors?

you are the minority here

Only 0.01% of pol are racists

Our diverse members got Trump elected

Laying the ground work for a third term.

It's treason, then.

The fact that they keep calling this a "election hack" is criminal.

CNN even went so far as to say "Russia interfered with vote". Pic related.

where are the proofs

Cool

>literally no fucking proof
>FBI and NSA already said it was bullshit

Oh shit

MSNBC - 2/3 of Republicans on Capitol Hill are confident Putin hacked our election

Trump is fucked

BTFO
T
F
O

Yes, they were posted publicly not too long ago. Libtards have been sending them death threats every since.

The globalists are pulling the exact same shit they did with Brexit.

I hope you burgers go to war over this.

Guys I'm fucking scared

This was supposed to be our year, our victory

Now it's becoming the worst timeline

wow America your politicians are hot hnghh

HAHAHHAHAHAHA no

Of course the establishment loathes him. He's switching them all out and draining the swamp. Just look at how Romney acted, the cucked little faggot. The establishment is ENTIRELY made up from spineless shitlickers like that, over there and over here.

hnghh daddy

Keep praising.

"Election hack"

Such persuasion.

So, now you understand us about PROOFS? That shit about us in last two years in your MSM literally bullshit without any proofs.

>Suggest
>points to
>Directly Involved
>Reportedly Personaly Involved

fucking buzzwords from fake media... FUCK THEM ALL

Haha Madame President will soon be sworn in, how will Drumpfletardkins ever recover!

Just shows who is in charge of this shitshow. European press is exactly the same. We need a global uprising.

>The need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

I think it's time for the military to step in and end this farce

You're idiots if you think you can beat the government.

Just like with muh WMDs, they can make up anything and they can go along with it even if everyone opposes or sees through their lies.

>You're idiots if you think you can beat the government.

We are the government now paco. The wall is coming to a border near you.

Proxy CTR leave

>Report:
>Suggests
>Involved
>Reportedly

I wonder why...

1. You're not. Proof is literally this piece of news.
2. Even if Trump gets to be president, he already said publicly he wont do the wall. You already have "muh rivers". You're fucked.
3. A wall can't stop immigration. Most of the mexicans who invade you do it through other means and by getting help from white americans.

>oy vey no one is believing us
>better say the white house confirms that these unnamed sources are correct despite not telling anyone how they came to this conclusion
>SURELY THIS WILL WORK THIS TIME
what stage are the leftists IN right now? It seems to jump between bargaining and denial

Worked for WMDs and 9/11.

>Malaysians
>americanised muslim gooks

how can anything be so wrong?

it was different back then
trust in government is probably at an all time low right now

CIA's Mockinbirds are singing as loud as they can all over the world.
These are dangerous times.

>CIA says there is hacking
>FBI investigating hacking
>White House says there is hacking
>Trump says "uhh no hacks wtf"
How fucking delusional can you idiots get

*americaniZed

We should've invaded Mexico and cleaned you animals out long ago. All of North America is rightfully ours and we will take what is ours under King Trump.

And you're not, right?

How does everyone feel that we literally memed Tzeentch into existence?

Did they install CIA listening posts all over Finland too after WW2? I'm pretty convinced they've been in charge of Swedish media since then.

Sure you will. Great LARP man.

Reality is he doesn't care about Mexico except for trade and taxes. He'll change some of that, which will help some US companies and jobs, then pocket a bunch of cash and leave you all cucked and filled with illegals.

Christ-chan, can you read? It says Putin did something.

Nothing about Trump. When black lives matter kills cops, we don't go arrest la razza members. Putin is accused (with no evidence) of doing something. Trump still won the election.

Keep concern trolling though. When your false hope runs out I will laugh endlessly at you.

1. The (((media))) isn't the government.
2. PROOFS
3. Regardless of whether the wall can stop immigrants, it will be built as a symbol of our national unity and spirit

Its true, rabi. You're the shill posting obvious hate cliché

How about noooooooooooo.
It may be a farce and the fate of the nation may be at stake, but it is still a civilian problem.

Holy shit, if this is true, it would be fucking hilarious.

>Drumpf is announced as the loser
>A re-election is held between Hillary and some republicuck
>Hillary barely wins with her wins in Michigan and Wisconsin
>New madame president takes office in February
>Takes guns, but only from terrorist southerners
>Southerners go to war to fight for dem gunz
>They get obliterated and the south becomes a black only zone as a final nail in the coffin for racism and the confederacy
>Clinton gets rid of term limits and stays in office until 2032
>She is now the most conservative candidate in the US, after most sane democrats have left for the newly established Liberal party
>Liberal party finally get a worthwhile candidate
>He wins in a landslide
>tfw Russ Feingold becomes the 46th president of the USA

I'm tired of all the pro-russian shills. Hillary got way more votes, not only that but fucking RUSSIA interfered with the outcome. How can you still support Trump when he cheated?

I'd like to see them charged for intentionally lying to the public and potentially causing panic that could get people killed, but since propaganda is legal I don't think they will be.

And so it begins.

Kys leaf cunt

cant stumpa the drumpfa

Shut the fuck up, You're the reason why I want my province to leave this shit nation so bad.

That and Justi Trucuck and his communist buddies.

Jews really don't want Trump as president. This makes me hopeful that we're gonna shoah those fucks in a few months.

Cernovich got me ripped

>2. Even if Trump gets to be president, he already said publicly he wont do the wall. You already have "muh rivers". You're fucked.
He's always said he won't waste money when natural barriers exist, the wall's being built paco, prepare to have your job prices crash and housing prices rise when millions are deported and STAY deported. On the up side, cartels may lower protection prices since there're more customers.

> 2. Even if Trump gets to be president, he already said publicly he wont do the wall. You already have "muh rivers". You're fucked.

You are completely retarded.

> TRUMP SAID THAT THE WALL WILL BE CHAIN LINK
> Trump actually said that there is no reason to build a concrete wall on mountaineous regions

> TRUMP SAID THAT THERE WILL BE NO WALL BECAUSE RIVERS
> Trump said that it isn't needed to build concrete walls on rivers who cannot be travessed by boat

Any other unintelligent remarks?

Calling the release of damaging emails an "election hack" is like calling a kid breaking into Trump tower with a water gun a "gunman"

Pro-tip: The jewish media lies

Gib flag

so, what happens now?

DAHNALD

the delegates, dahnald

(((Cernovich))), that really made my Sapien Synapses fire.

What do they mean by hacked?

As in, faked votes to make Trump win?

Because that's bullshit as the recount by Jill shows.

Or do they mean as in leaking the e-mails which fucked over Hilary?

Do you have any more abstract art merchant? Please post i am going to use them in my next production but they have to be subtle like this one.

Praise Kek. And...MSNBC? Pfft, hilarious.

Stoping baiting anons to post lewds. :^)

they meant that they are lying kikes who misinform the American public so that they can humiliate and weaken their political opponents

>google news doesn't even post a good source
no wonder people think this is fakenews

>sources supporting russian link
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
motherboard.vice.com/read/all-signs-point-to-russia-being-behind-the-dnc-hack

>analysis of guccifer 2.0
threatconnect.com/blog/guccifer-2-0-dnc-breach/#NGP

>source questioning russian connection
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

the intercept article cites this research
>secureworks.com/research/threat-group-4127-targets-google-accounts
they suggest that APT 28 isn't focusing on Russian-centric political targets. it clearly is, they're misrepresenting the data for that source

I think the """""official""""" story is they hacked the DNC which swayed the election, every MSM's of course trying to imply the voting machines were hacked without saying it though.

Gee, the Democrat controlled White House suggesting the Republicans were helped by the Russians? This doesn't seem biased at all! I'm sure they'd be raising concerns if Clinton had won.

Get ready barat-bro, it might get bumpy!

>Jan. 20, 2025 This is the end of Trump!

they'd probably still be wrong

I work for several countries, none of which is the US, so I don't care.

I already own a big house and cartels don't exist in my city.

I couldn't care less.

>still havent produced a shred of evidence

Ok

noice, this can not be regocnized by anyone

>it may or may not be Putin
RIP Russia

I had a really nice .gif of a fly rubbings its claws together with a little jew hat on its head but I lost it