BANTZMASTER
DINT NEED THOSE SIDES ANYWYAS
A FUCKING LEAF

witnessed

Cuck

Can confirm. I want to suck the shit out of an Australian's asshole

>"I like to blow Australians every time they make a mediocre post."
>"But you're a cuck."

Get off your fucking knees. You make our flag look terrible, bootlicker.

Here for my reach around

5/5 bretty gud

thought you'd never show up

We know.

Omfg so funny

Yeah, but can you get off the proxy, tho?

Man this is nippon level bantz

>S-save me, Straya-senpai . . .

Jesus fucking wept.

Its a canadian proxy, dont justify the ">American education" memes too hastily there Pedro

>Everyone who rightly criticizes me is on a proxy

Ahah.

FUKKIN SAVED

Go fall on a fucking stingray, you gold-plated asshat.

>implying

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Bantzmaster

>white knighting this hard

>TFW staying at parents in shitty bed and keep waking up at 5am

Alright who wants some bantz

Are you implying Americans anons suck Aussie user cock by sucking up? I do agree in comparison to how we treat Leafs who do the same thing but we just ridicule them.

Include me in the screencap lads

>A fucking star spangled banner

If you read the thread, you'll see there's no implications at all. It's breddy true. Much fewer leafs who do the same thing from what I've seen, but the way the asskissers treat leafs is the exact inverse of how they respond to Australians, while being just as unwarranted. Sad to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwjEeI2SmiU

Hi. I am Melania Trump
What is meme magic?

Show tits and we'll tell you everything you need to know, Mrs. First Lady-elect.

I hope Barron does not turn into a pervert like you.

Fine, be that way, then.

Australians are Kek's chosen people

That lack of digits says otherwise.

We don't need digits to prove it, but since you want some, here

That's too bad.

Here i will try. Do they have to be the last two numbers to count? I am new to this "forum"

Digits don't prove anything anyway

OP is right. Stop sucking Australia's dick you fat faggots

I hate Australians for their accent. Fucking annoying.

Good morning
Careful I had curry last night

>that ID

H-holy shit

mmm, delicious, curry flavored Australian shite

STRAYA AS USUAL WITH THE BANTZ

swap the L for a C and 100/100.

somebody got HaetNigr or close to it not long ago.

oi blimey ye fuckken cunt com o'er n swig a fosters till yer wobblin in the nobbies ye fuckin cunny poofter

oi

>daNK

KEK SPEAKS, EMUFUCKERS BTFO

I know.

But we have idiots on here who are underaged and/or never left their state that think they're being original or funny.

It's cringe hour everytime flags are brought up out of nowhere

>great post, Germany, good luck with your migrants fight fo da country hurrr
>haha oh France take care of your no go zones first hahaha
>Australia not shitposting?!?! whoooaaa haha wtf man

It goes on and on with this unfunny fit in try hard shit. I always thought Sup Forums was the worst with this but the Sup Forums tryhards are giving the Sup Forums tryhards a run for their money.

U wot m8 I'll gobble down me wobbygong at the billabong an boomerang yer arse, cunt, Steve Uhhween was a nayshinull trezzuh, u fuckin digeridoo

Pretty sure Kek chose the emus

burger cultural knowledge spans "muh city folk" and "dem nasty japs"

Fucking nailed it here. American flags unironically saying "m8" to a U.K. or Commonwealth flag is the worst to me. Everyone on Earth knows "mate" is not American in the slightest. Worse than Harry Potter LARPers.

Seriously if nobody wants their reach around I'm going to be pissed. I dont spend all day sucking and licking everyones balls for my health.

u wot m8?

>Triggered

You have about as much livable space on your penal colony as I do in my back yard. No wonder you're full.

Oi wot the fock did you just focking say about me, you blimey cunt? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my clarse in the Emu Task Force, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on kangaroo dens, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Austrailian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fock out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my focking words. You think you can get away with saying that shite to me over the Internet? Think again, focker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Oceania and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic blimey thing you call your life. You’re focking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Austrailian Emu Task Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you blimey shite. If only you could have known wot unholy retribution your blimey “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your focking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn codger. I will shite fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re focking dead, mate.

10/10, BANTZMASTER