/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squad - Last Minute Edition

Thread #58

Previous thread: The Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
Watch out i'll log your IP :^)

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtu.be/3MNqkc7E3w0

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoanut_Grove_fire
thefader.com/2016/12/13/ghost-ship-rhinoceropolis-bell-foundry-fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march, which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them! In addition, look at Baltimore Md and Richmond Va.. all are easy drives to DC. I will be looking at a map to see what is west and east of the city that we should hit too.

Every Shithole that gets closed may help protect someone from the million woman parade from a violent protestor!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!

LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.
Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

In addition, there are many runaways every year and others who go missing... you never know who is going to be found in some of these places. Just a thought.

We must proceed on the assumption that out 3 letter alphabet anons haven't heard of these places before....Doesn't mean you can't make a one way transmission to these anons...I suspect we are being visited.

"This is Navcams Med in the clear, do not reply, repeat, do not reply, broadcast to follow..."

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

SAFETY BUMP

lawfag here

There is so much more than that my friend. Think of it!

/workplacesafety/ -> Employee-owned worker coop OSHA violations
/foodsafety/ -> Left-wing coffee shop State and FDA hygiene, and health code violations
/employeesafety/ -> Social justice bookstore and thrift shop FLSA and Family Leave Act violations
/disabledsafety/ -> Any noncompliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act is a violation, and any affected disabled person has standing to bring a civil suit; perhaps it's time to find a CrippledAnon and look into small businesses who donated to cuckservatives or liberals?

> Come with me
> And you'll be
> In a world of many regulations
> Take a look
> And you'll see
> The violations

We the Jews now.

Safety bump

Bumping for safety

Has anyone else felt their hearts grow three sizes larger, lately? I was only in this for the salt at first, but now I'm feeling really good.
>feelssafeman.png

STAY
A
F
E

Had a good friggin idea, is there anyway we can take Christmas tree fire warming ads and turn them into greeting cards?

Thanks, LawAnon. Be sure to keep us posted. It never hurts to have some professional advice.

This. I know people who go to these places. I'd be very sad if they were hurt. It's a strangely good feeling to be able to use my abilities for constructive purposes.

There's a special place for you in Heaven, user.

guys I'm afraid, there could be caltrops and they might hurt my foot, I'm watching every step I tske now.

Also lawnon here. Nice to have cocounsel for once.

We need more DIY space fires so that more faggots and cucks are burned to death. Natural selection.

UNSAFE

boss, that looks unsafe

ABSOLUTELY UNSAFE

>Not putting on your heat-shielded, caltrop-proof boots.
I think you need a lesson on safety, user.

UNSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFE!

THAT'S UNSAFE

user, our aim is to have them sad but alive rather than happy but dead.

UNSAFE

Hey law user

don't know if you saw this:
>thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

Whats your opinion on this?
So far Law enforcement and Fire Fighters love us for this... I don't see how they can slither out of bringing their spaces up to code.... Much less getting the Gov to shut us down... all info is public and freely available.

Opinion?

ABSOLUTELY UNSAFE!!!

Ahahaa i didn't notice it was holding caltrops XDDD

Fuck off firebug

I wonder how many of them will freeze to death when they get kicked out of their death-trap "homes"

Someone needs a lesson in safety...

>being this unsafe

None because they will just get back to their parents

Being an inspector is like being a professional troll IRL

>pigs
>being in charge of safety

>what is a homeless shelter
how can one man be this unsafe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocoanut_Grove_fire

This.

This is why we fight. I hope nothing like this happens again.

>Wanting more of these hellholes to exist
UNSAFE AF!!!
Only Kek can decide who burns and who's kept safe! Our mission is for safety!

They will have to go back to their parents and admit that they were wrong.

This is the first step to becoming a productive member of society. I see the glorious future for America.
Full of safe and cozy houses.

Their argument appears to be for a bailout of these places so they can be brought to code on taxpayer dollars.

Or some kind of exemption, like they continue inhabiting while making steps towards improvement.

Third possibility would be community provided spaces. Like public housing for the educated and intentionally poor.

Anyone have a list for say Vancouver or Toronto of these spaces? Can't have people in these condemnable structures in the harsh winter time.

>freezing to death after being saved from a fire
Feels safe man

Sad, alive, and still able to vote.

>implying they vote

PRAISE KEK!!!

SAFE

I've been to one of these leftyspaces before. It wasn't exactly an abandoned warehouse or anything, but it was just some house owned by a landlord who couldn't give a shit about the people he or she let live there.

There were something like 8 people renting out one house as a party pad that would have been a total death trap if it were to burn. Poor or nonexistent lighting, narrow staircases, flammable garbage "decoration" everywhere.

One partier dropped a CRT TV off the balcony for the lulz.

It's all fun and games until 36 people die in a blaze because they can't escape.

Sup Forums Safety Squad Volunteers

>thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire
>"I am old enough to remember when Sup Forums was actually funny," says Brianna Wu, a computer programmer
>computer programmer
I have been triggered.

>tfw marine engineering major
>just finished basic firefighting
guys I feel so fucking safe rn holy shit

Remember the 36 gorrillion!
SAFETY FIRST!!!

ok... I saw the part where they were pretty much begging someone in Government to stop us.

The probelm is, we are VERY selective on the reports made. We already knew if we turned in BS reports it would be the end of anyone trusting.
We only use publicly available pics and info... we do not break and enter..

I am thinking they are hoping and praying that some benefactor will make us bad people go away before their rat holes get closed.

What keywords have you guys has success with when searching your area's for these places?

Want to be thorough

>wu

Any guesses that Wu might be our nightly troll?

POST FIRE MARSHAL PEPE

In the future, plz pastebin that shit.

> [The degenerate tranny] says authorities and online social sites should do more to crack down on doxers and associated internet activists, especially when their targets are already at-risk groups.

Nigger can get fucked.

That's my professional legal opinion.

Concerned citizens making independent investigative reports to government agencies isn't violative of any law.

Don't be a dumbass. Don't threaten anybody. Don't claim civil standing. Consult an attorney if you want actual representation and never get your legal advice from Sup Forums.

Apart from that, you're fine.

Also, to cover my own ass in terms of UPL, remember:

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

SAFE KEK HAS SPOKEN

Translation:
>it's only funny when it happens to shitty people who aren't me

>Googling "Basement Shows + Reddit + [City Name]"
t. guy last thread

So I live about 15 minutes away from Rhinoceropolis, should I go tag them with Sup Forums shit?

The crazy thing is Wu's example of when Sup Forums used to be funny is Boaty McBoatface... which is from this year. Then Wu talks about being "harassed" in 2014.

>Wu
>She

heh

I thought that one was already shut down?

I remember during gamergate when we tracked down Wu's old school and there were descriptions of "the weird kid" about his pre-op identity. God damn it was funny.

Remind me to hire you if I ever get arrested.

"Your honor, with all due respect, you can eat the peanuts outta my shit before you can find my client guilty!"

That was me:

we are doing Kek's will
PRAISE KEK

fire spreads dumbass.

>Boaty McBoatface
Literally the opposite of funny. If any of you faggots had anything to do with that piece of shit, I will report fire violations found in your home.

>be me last night
>playing ss13
>atmos tech
>get the mix to be as high % nitrogen as possible to prevent fires + vent all the plasma out to space
>install fire alarms in ALL of maint
SAFETY is the hottest new meme of 2016

It is, but they're still mourning it

Spray paint it with "safety first" or something

No sense beating a dead horse. Use that energy to find and investigate a new target in the area now that we know the fire marshal is a comrade.

I love that this is completely legal and in fact morally good. There is nothing that can be done to stop us. Is this what the other side has been feeling for the past 8 years? I could get used to this.

If you go, stay safe and don't step into the caltrops or onhale the aerolized hallucinogens.

he wants to spray paint a swastika on the side of the condemned building to prove how cool he is to the internet

w-what is that? This is the first time I hear about that

>caltrops
I get SAFETY but what is this caltrops meme?

I can do that easy. Just give me what you want on the card.

Nah, the jobs done... no need to risk getting picked up by the local Police. We are trying to help them, not cause them more work.

Can someone post salt about these closings, please? I'm not a good enough person to be altruistically motivated.

Possible lead for philly diy.

Reddit. Someone was talking about weapons. Caltrops got brought up unironically. People were actually considering it.

You know how we raid polls to get funny shit to the first position. Reddit did that. Once. And got so proud of it they still don't shut up about it. Pure cancer. Google "Boaty McBoatface" if you want, but I'm not doing that.

probably gonna do this

looking through my trash friends on facebook to find more in the area rn

Indeed.

Another user said in a prior thread this excellent witticism:

"look, I am doing community service and I didn't have to get arrested first!"

>no where to go
homeless shelters are a thing, senpai
things that conform to fire codes
what do you mean, talking about weapons?

Fresh salt lads
thefader.com/2016/12/13/ghost-ship-rhinoceropolis-bell-foundry-fire

Well, now he knows how people in the communities he and his SJW friends try to ruin feel about him.

And for the record the Christmas lights aren't because it's Christmas. That's how DIY venues actually light their spaces.

weapons to fight the nazis that are apparently storming their diy safespaces. i'm not joking.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

The average lefty wouldn't dare lower themselves to the level of actually sharing living space with the common filth and the homeless. Don't be silly lad.

BREAKING NEWS