Roof convicted

Took jury less then 30 minutes apparently.

What's he doing? Community service?

Didn't he originally admit to all crimes and didn't want to bother with a trial? It's not surprising desu.

He will most likely get the needle.

??

For what? Cleaning up the trash?

A thousand niggers it not worth the life of one white boy.

The trial has never been about his guilty or innocence (he admitted he was guilty the moment they arrested him). The trial is only about what his sentence will be, whether he will be given the death penalty or not.

>this is what assblasted naziboos actually believe
TOP WEW

Like it or not, he broke the law, and he needs to be punished fr it. Even if you break the law for the best reasons, you had better be willing to accept the consequences. Respect for the law is, after all, what differentiates the white man from the negro.

Clearly he will need to do a lot of community service for his previous illegal acts of community service.

/fa/ here

That young man needs a hair cut

I'm a faggot retard

Frankly, he should be executed. He didn't go to the ghetto to shoot up gang bangers, not even black panthers or in general chimping niggers, or drug pushers, pimps, not even hookers, he shot black people in a fucking church. Besides this, he did a tremendous favor to libtards by proving that white terrorism exists (even if it manifests itself like once / 20 years).

this is injustice

Edgy. Go back, stormcuck.

It's literally true. Niggers are the scourge of the entire planet. Their selfishness and arrogance is unwarranted as they have provided absolutely nothing to this world except for malignant terror.

So why aren't you killing niggers this very instant, you little bitch?

Get your skin flayed off and go back to plebbit you limp-wristed faggot

why don't they have extended coverage when niggers kill and torture white people?

spotted the nigger

Because I'm planning to kill faggots like you instead, and all traitors who allow for the scourge. Niggers can be controlled, you fucking cocksuckers will need to face torturous suffering however.

>Stupid kid who knows nothing about the law decides to defend himself in court
>Gets convicted

Wow, didn't see that coming.

Look, I'd agree with you if it was some ghetto niggers but it wasn't. Quit trying so hard to fit in and take your own advice.

I hope he gets the death penalty. That's 10 people less for the taxpayer to take care of.

Leftist puke. This is all your mind is capable of? Selfishness and "fitting in"? Is that what you think everyone else does?

he'll get one

he has to be bald for the chair

I don't know what lawyer you think could get you off the hook for murddring 9 people but give me his number

No but it's obvious what you're doing. Cause somehow killing innocent churchgoers "is taking out the trash" now, it's easy to guess what you are. My bet is underageb&, a stormfag and a redditor. Cause churchgoers aren't trash as you put it.

We said go away stormcuck.

What's that nigress doing with SRV's nose OP?

Have you actually been to a nigger church?

All they do is ask for gibs from god, sing, and throw up spastic fits claiming the holy ghost got into them n shit.

It's a complete mockery. Trash.

Now you're projecting. Lel

Hang him.

They're pretty good at music sometimes.

YES

That Stacy Dash, The Famous black actress who conservative and is on Fox.

Who the fuck is roof?

Dylan Roof, shot up a black church and killed some people. Did it because he was a retarded white supremacist that thinks all black people are bad.

The police took him to a fast food place after they arrested him for a nice half hour sitdown and eat.

Since when the fuck do they ever do that?

gibs

what an ugly nigger, really a shame to put such an ugly face on an otherwise OK body

Yes but she obvi has Stevie's nose. That's not right.

Kill yourself. Leftist fags are going to suffer, that feeling in your gut is your one and only indication.

this

>Bulgarian
>saying anything about beauty

She probably has more teeth than your entire family put together.

She looks Bulgarian what do u mean? Also she is hot. Would sniff her asshole like a good boy.

I'm sorry I offended your feelings, niggers

Hope every good white man in the US and beyond gets a tactical bowlcut and genocides you all. Once you are dead you will no longer have to be reminded how ugly and useless you are

out of curiosity, anyone have link to the transcript of his 'defense'?

You're gonna trigger a lot of shitskinned nu/pol/ers like that, user

LOL. What has Bulgaria done for anyone in the past century?

That's what got him convicted

basically literally this tbqh famalams, Roof needs the gas chambers.

He should've killed people in the ghetto then, not blacks at church.

Good
need to learn to leave reddit off

Wrong. He shot up niggers who MAKE gang bangers.

He wanted to cause a race war by outraging the blacks.
He would have shot up a black research institute, if there was one.

Any dead nigger is good nigger
celebrate!
feast!

they were mostly old ladies who probably already had their kids. Literally a worthless attack by every metric. All he did was give the left ammo.

fine berry picker, let me rephrase for berry brain
People who MADE gang bangers
Sent message, fine either way

wrong to judge dylan
dylan kill PLENTY nigger
dylan hero!

Well no shit "convicted," the only question was whether he was gonna left death penalty or life w/o parole.

>blacks
>goyim
you ain't WOKE

Oh so he's like every American Sup Forums poster except actually went through with his plans.

Lol stay mad Bulgari fucker while I travel to Sofia and sniff all the cute assholes there.

He's white. They won't hurt their own. Don't worry. Our boy Donald will pardon him.

Think of how many nigger kill and rape our woman and baby
they get out in 30 year
disgrace!
Dylan should get key to city!

epic

They can because Dylan white
know what law is
know nigger below law

>murdered old black people at a Bible study group

He is a coward.

How many nigger you kill?

>no mom you got it wrong I don't hate black people I only hate niggers xD

>Oh so he's like every American Sup Forums poster except actually went through with his plans.

I'm pretty sure "every American Sup Forums poster" advocates sending niggers back to Africa.
Ofcourse, they won't cry if someone goes and kills a bunch of niggers, but I really haven't seen much of an interest in personally going and killing a bunch of niggers.

Your argument is kind of a strawman

No definitely want monkey dead
but monkey do good job of killing self
should just cut welfare
anyone willing to kill nigger is hero however
who else dare do it
bravery

>who else dare do it
>bravery
Personally I'd say insanity. Not even that beneficial either.
Killing only 8 niggers in return of giving the opposition a great propaganda boost? Not a good deal.

Dylan might have had the best intentions in his heart, but in the end he was a fucking retard who ended up hurting his cause, not helping it.

Stupid man afraid of propaganda
no see light in tunnel

Killing nigger perfectly sane
Nigger ruin all
Insanity letting nigger eat at red lobster

>Liberal humor

electric chair isn't used in the federal system

No, he's pretty much right about that.
"LORD GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED! I SAY, GIVE ME THE HOLY GHOST!"
And then they start spazzing out after that claiming that they feel the Holy Ghost and that it got into them.
This is coming from a man who lives in North Carolina and has been to plenty of Southern Baptist churches.
It's kinda funny too, you'll see each one has a longer name than the next. It's like each one that sprouts up is fighting to see who can fit the most holy book words into their name.
Anyway, like I said, he's pretty much telling the truth on that one. Whether or not its a mockery of religion in general isn't for me to say, seeing as I don't really know who has it right, but I will say he definitely is describing black churches in general.

all niggers need to die. church or ghetto. they are all infections of society

>thinks all black people are bad.

but they are bad.

>Insanity letting nigger eat at red lobster
omfg THIS.. red lobster niggers. dont even get me started

>I need so much to get replies for my thread i'll post an unrelated naked body to call for attention
trumpchumpfshits are beyond pathetic

Bump

W E W
L A D