You've already lost

>one person "rises up": easily dismissed as a loonies
>small group "rises up": easily dissolved and banned (see: National Action)
>large group "rises up": didn't because see above
>single country "rises up": every other local country invades and puts them down
>multiple countries "rise up": invaded by America who also fund the rebels fighting against you

Just sit down and let the vibrant future wash over you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/10/does-this-religious-cult-run-japan.html
scmp.com/week-asia/article/2003033/secretive-cult-shaping-japans-future
atimes.com/article/japans-conservative-nippon-kaigi-lobby-worth-worrying-about/
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/11/30/heh-dem-senator-suddenly-regretting-the-reid-rule-on-filibusters-n2252795
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't ban an idea.

Yes you can.

Shut the fuck up, you morons are fast approaching George Orwell's 1984 in real out there in Britain. There's very little chance you will ever experience freedom and you will never ever know 'murica-tier freedom.

>"You're losing all your rights!"
>only people affected are nazis

Really causes one to wonder...

What you mean is that you are losing all YOUR (as in nazis like you) rights.

Literal freedoms are well and fine. Really though it is like having the freedom to watch a sunset but there is always smog blocking your view

Nyuh-uh, no you can't.

So, America, how many people in Japan now consider the Emperor a divine being?

Oh, yes, it's none. Because you banned that in Japan, and now no-one thinks that.

So yes, you can ban ideas.

Actually I'm pretty sure they don't believe he is a divine figure because they lost the war hardcore and got nuked twice despite the enemy not having a 'divine emperor'.

Their PM is part of a group that believes that the Emperor is a God though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/10/does-this-religious-cult-run-japan.html

scmp.com/week-asia/article/2003033/secretive-cult-shaping-japans-future

atimes.com/article/japans-conservative-nippon-kaigi-lobby-worth-worrying-about/

>invaded by America who also fund the rebels fighting against you

You realize literally Hitler is running the US, right?

>only people affected are nazis

Is ISIS not considered a terrorist group and banned? If not, I don't even

Fucking leftists man

ISIS is a 'so-called' nation not a group, so no.

I know. If they so wimpy imagine what they'd be like if they got any power! Oh wait, we have for the last 50 years, and the younger generation is entirely ours.

I can't wait to see what our new natives will think of you in the history books.

Why the fuck are you retards taking this bait thread

but what if america rises up??

Right wing groups are on the rise in Europe due to the mass migrant invasion that has costed many people their lives and sanctity from mass rape and homicide.
Right wing groups are on the rise in Canada due to Justin Trudea's incompetence.
And Right wing groups are on the rise in America and other places due to sjw's and Marxism running amok
The funniest part of all of this?
YOU Antifa get a fair share of the blame for the coming violent uprising of the fascist right.
You talk down to people, you claim to be peaceful intellectuals while in public violently and barbarously attacking people and ignoring facts and statistics against you and the precious fragile ideology you promote.
You dug your own grave on this one, you've given members of the right enough of a push to make them push back hard.
Don't worry, if it hadn't been the fascists killing you it would've been the muslims or the niggers, consider it a mercy killing.
You brought this on yourselves.

What, like up from the couch?

>wake up calls are now bait

Sup Forums is living in a fantasy world

You wont. You have no reason to.

>thinking what happens in this age and this world is set in stone forever

we have already won

Trump winning is a sign of losing apparently.

What the fuck

> Based Sheen

I thought I was alone. Bless you, user.

>go from 1 person to 2 people in 10 years
>"on the rise"

Everyone is happy with diversity except you guys, and no one cares what you think.

I'm not even a fascist but Antifa is a complete joke and only the most worthless, retarded cunts think it's anything more than that. It's not rebellious, subversive, or effective, it's just a bunch of braindead mongs looking for an excuse to chimp out.

If anything, the whole idea of antifa as a "grassroots" movement is so full of shit that it ironically legitimizes fascism.

If its not on the rise why does the media keep telling me it is? Th-they can't be lying can they? What else where they lying about too I wonder?!

already leaking info from inside your organsation

Assuming you're the antifag OP, let me tell you a little secret - Gen Z is fash as fuck. They're gonna beat you into the fucking ground, and you're gonna like it.

I want to say that I appreciate how Anti Fa has caused a lot of people to realize how cancerous, intolerant leftism really is and flock to our side. We're going to need them once we start publicly executing traitors like you.

Then when someone from the far-right takes power, they can use those laws to purge your kind. The American left is going through something similar with eliminating the supermajority rule for executive appointments.

Trump, even if he keeps his word, will be more fought against than any other president in history.

>we have all the political power over all the world and all the military power as well
>and the media
>and your children who agree with us because we run the schools
>yet you think the future is yours

We keep you around so we can mock you and thereby get even more support.

This. It is a group of literal thugs who want to bash people with the their moral conscience unperturbed.

The best thing about AntiFa is that it's so easy to find and kill you :)

Normal people think they're great for "showing those Nazis what for!"

>laws put in place to stop far right getting power
>" when someone from the far-right takes power"

HA!

your post doesn't have a contingency for fascist America though

enjoy the future, I sure will

>Trump, even if he keeps his word, will be more fought against than any other president in history.

but he's president, is he not?

How is that a sign of losing?

Have they even crawled over the border from Sweden yet? What's the closest we have? Blitz?

antifa=larping faggots
sage

its much better with the sound

We have AntiFa in Norway as well, senpai. You find them near every demonstration. I guess you could argue that they're just Blitz evolved, but they have become much more violent than in the past.

Blitz used to just kind of "be there" and get in the way, but rarely interfere directly.

>Normal people yadda yadda
If you use what "normal" people think as a response you're on the wrong site. Also, if fascism is on the rise in the West like the media says it is how come "normal people" are okay with fascists getting assaulted. Pick one you double retard.

Wow, I must have missed them thus far. I remember Blitzers but they were more smoke than fire and turned out to be nihilistic like the rest of us Gen-Xers.
Any antifa orgs I should be aware of here? Who and where are they?

YES, EMBRACE DIVERSITY!!!

"RevLeft" for starters.

>>laws put in place to stop far right getting power
>>" when someone from the far-right takes power"

This is what I hate about you disingenuous stupid leftist fucks.

You harp on and on about "bash the fash" and "we won faggots", when you can't even see the folly of your own actions for when the pendulum shifts.

You have the hubris to think that the ruling class will always be your side, so none of these horrible laws can be used against you. Because, remember, there's no bad tactics, only bad targets.

Meanwhile Obama is about to hand over a massive surveillance state (thanks to the patriot act) after abusing tons of executive orders (which Trump can now use to get his way in a multitude of ways BECAUSE THE CASE LAW FOR IT NOW EXISTS thanks to obama). Plus we now have a republican controlled congress, we can pass laws without needing the Dem support.

BUT what if they filibuster? Oh right, lefties got rid of that to shove legislation down the right's throat... So they can't even do that anymore

THIS is what I hate about you stupid leftist fucks, not being able to logic your way from a paper bag: townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/11/30/heh-dem-senator-suddenly-regretting-the-reid-rule-on-filibusters-n2252795

cant be banned in america. no one can beat us militarily if we take over america

>If you use what "normal" people think as a response you're on the wrong site.

You can't govern a country without them.

>Also, if fascism is on the rise in the West like the media says it is how come "normal people" are okay with fascists getting assaulted.

Those two points don't go together very well. But anyway, fascism isn't rising like you think. Like has been said it's going from 1 to 2 people. It's nothing. And they're all old because all young people are on our side.

And they're fine seeing fascists get beaten up because normal people like seeing old white men get hit in the face with their own non-existent future.

Mate it's not only Britain.
They're pushing really hard here for some kind of 1984 scenario.

I'm really scared and serious about this guys.

This post would have been accurate in the proper timeline.

This is the fucked up timeline

>normal people
No, most people think antifa is a confederacy of smelly hippies that couldn't organize a two stick fire. Best part is that they mass in fire hazards that are easy to shut down.

The only true loser is the people of Europe. Europe will be dead in 50 years all thanks to idiots without critical thinking like you. Congratulations mate.

see
We have already won.

This world is nothing. We are alive for 70 years, and dead for an eternity.

What matters is our decisions.

If I fight for a righteous cause, and lose, I'm still victorious.

If you fight for a wrong cause, and win, you're still wrong.

We're stomping your teeth out pretty hard right about now. Looks like Antifa was on the wrong side of history.

>laws put in place to stop us becoming the nazis this time
>bad

Pick one.

And we'll just do it anyway because the media and the schools are on our side.

Is the time ripe for communism?

>Those two points don't go together very well. But anyway, fascism isn't rising like you think. Like has been said it's going from 1 to 2 people.
Then it should be made more obvious. Why the constant fear mongering from lefties? After Trump was elected our media was reporting a huge rise in hate crimes against minorities across the country. If fascism/ racism was very uncommon thing then obviously there wouldn't be this huge spark in hate crimes.

The media and the schools sure did a great job stopping Donald Trump.

Oh wait. Memes are stronger than your make-believe institutions. Much stronger. And who dominates the world of memes?

The Right is rising, and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. It will be an enormous pleasure to watch your criminal "new natives" claw at the windows of the gas chambers as they die.

>if i lose i won really

Loser mentality.

Europe will be alive. It will be "Spain" and "Britain" that will be gone.

Pity that all the youth are on our side. Literally all we have to do is wait for our whites and the new natives to multiply and we've wiped you out forever.

>us
Who do you think you are bong? You are nothing more than a small piece without brain thinking he runs a country, when he is only following the trend that will kill his country eventually.

Could you speak up, I can't hear you over all this winning.

Nope. The Youth is the most conservative generation in a century. You have seen the last left-wing generation.

And there will be no new natives. They will choke and die, crying for their mothers, in gas chambers. Every man, every woman, every child.

You are a paki right? If you are not some kind of "south asian" you are just an idiot.

In the USA not in Europe :,(

Young people can't vote yet. It's just time.

And you're just edgy losers. You haven't won a battle in 100 years.

National Action was the last gasp and didn't even have 100 members.

>imblying i'm a nazi
>imblying I'm not a capitalist who believe that only taxpayers should vote
>imblying I'm not literally Ghost

the media would say otherwise, plus you wouldn't be here making threats otherwise

Seriously what are you? I'm curious.

1st world countries are rising,just not in the way you want faggot lol

Daddy is probably a lawyer and mommy a teacher.

He never worked a day in his life and thinks he is fighting for the right cause.

I would like to see his face when Ahmed and Jamal break into his home and paint the wall with his brain.

3/10
You didn't think this troll through enough.
sage

FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA
FUCK ANTIFA
>FUCK ANTIFA

The study was done in the UK.

Nope. The young people are on our side, not yours. As time goes on and they learn about the world, they will shift further and further to the Right.

They are deluded for now, but a few years in the workforce will show them that we are right. The Right Wing victory is now inevitable.

Voting UKIP or Tories won't change anything. Same with Trump. It can be considered a first step but maybe too late.

Cultural marxism already lost. They peaked already, from here on it is a slow descension for solidarity, tolerance - and racism-bashing.

A new sun rises.

> trump to take the white house
> Britain leaving the eu
>Right wrong parties on the rise in Europe
> losing
I sent a helicopter to your locatIon, feel free to hop in

>The Youth is the most conservative generation in a century.

>"Of voters aged 18 to 29, 55% voted for Clinton compared with 37% for Trump."

We Burgers are lucky, our euro bros not so much.

Bong what are you? Tell me you are not just a filthy traitor.

It's funny because what the Anifa doesn't seem to understand is that you're feeding these groups even more, the left is losing power all over Europe as it refuses to even speak about the problems we have today, especially with immigration.
And they can't speak about it because it'll just make it worse, all they can do is repress the free speech of these groups, which only leads to radicalization.

And that's what you are as well, a machine to repress the free speech of others, which will only radicalize more people and move more people to the cause of the far-right.
Antifa in Europe has a huge problem nowadays as far-right sentiment is growing everywhere and tons of seperatist movements are forming from Bavaria, to Catalonia to Northern-Italy.
Everywhere right-winged groups and political figureheads are winning the majority votes and are increasingly more vocal in the political sphere.
And the cathedral can only surpress them through the established networks they have created in their reign, giving themselves the illegal power to more and more surpress these groups and even the parties itself.
You see a lot of parties banding together to fight the far-right, which now means that oftentimes the far-right get pushed out not by its votes but by politicians who the people wished to see removed years ago, it's only making it worse.

And you and the government together are just feeding them more followers and creating this 'us Vs them' mentality which happens so often in Weimar-esque stagnation, immigration problems and high unemployment rates.

No matter how hard you're going to fight it, be it by beating up some evil right-wingers tomorrow or spending all week flyering in your neihgbourhood, you just can't justify what is happening in Europe today and repressing those who have legitimate concerns is only going to lead us right into our arms.
This decade is going to be your last, when the hopeless and the mistreated rise to power, it's not going to play out well for you.

>Cultural marxism already lost.

Yet the biggest movies and media events are multicultural.

>stands with the majority of the people as well as the government
>traitor

How so? Surely you going against the will of the people makes you a traitor?

Sorry, you guys lost already.

Your strategy isn't workable.

It's regional. Some places are waking up. Some are forever gone and the people capable of contributing are fleeing for their neighbors.

he means gen Z not the millenials. Gen Z was raised entirely on memes.

>everyone is happy with third world invasions except rational people
True.
>insane people don't care what you think.
Also true.

Not to mention that they say faggot and nigger all the time because of our great memes.

>antifa

LMFAO these fags.

>m-muh thought crime

You are just as bad as the "le ebil nazis" you are "fighting"

Multiculturalism isn't the end goal for Marxism

it's just a means of securing power through subversion and destroying institutions

If the far right destroys the EU, I will make sure to kill a few stormweenies before I go under. Can't you fucks take it all.

fuck off you stupid antifa cunt.

Antifa in ist DEATH THROES. I LOVE IT

Good luck with that.

If the will of the people is against the well being of the nation it clearly does.

Except we won.

lol