Dylann Roof Most Likely Going to ADX Prison

So many speculate that Dylann Roof will be executed. However it is much more likely Dylann Roof will simply go to the ADX prison so it won't get as much media coverage. Now this prison is the worst prison in America. 23 hours in a small small small cell, have a 1 channel black and white TV that the gaurds can always take away from you, and one hour to go exercise in isolation in a tiny cell. This is the ADX prison. Not even death can allow you to escape this prison as they closely monitor your health. What does Sup Forums think of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVCRjdN3UTM

thehotzoneusa.com/blazing-topics/debate-of-death-or-life-for-dylann-roof/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Unabomber-Manifesto-Industrial-Society-Future/dp/0963420526
bop.gov/locations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should send pol there. they could use some exercise

People there don't get much exercise. They only give them 1 hour so the U.N doesn't go apeshit.

I'll only be alright with it if someone stabs him to death while he's there.

He deserves it

No interaction with other inmates. It is total isolation

That won't happen. Prisoners don't get to interact with each-other in supermax. Pure isolation. He will live his entire sentence unless of course he dies of old age.

Well then death penalty it is.

Wouldn't you rather have him go to the supermax than death like says

A fate worse than death. Damn.

Sounds like a huge waste of tax payers money only to insure a false sense of justice.

Yep, that's where Roof is going most likely.

I thought your prisons were privately run.

He was sentenced to death

the amount of leaf faggotory ITT is too damn high

Can't wait to kill Canadians.

They are. They cost even more than public prisons

No he hasn't. People are suggesting he will be sentenced to death but most likley he won't

NVM I was wrong. But that news came out after I created this thread so I can't be blamed too much

8% of state prisoners and 16% of federal prisoners are in private prisons.

I didn't say he didn't deserve it more than death

I hope this piece of shit dies a cowards death, crying in the chair like a bitch

1 > 0

LOL true

You really agree with the death penalty?

1 hour is a lot

But you can't do much, they don't give you any equipment.

Sounds comfy.

He's going to Crisis Actor prison with all the other hoaxers.

>You really agree with the death penalty?

Yes, you take a life (on purpose) you don't get to keep yours, simple as that

Hell give me the access to the switch and I'll fry the faggot, I'll do it nine times

Are fucking kidding me?

>Yes, you take a life (on purpose) you don't get to keep yours, simple as that
ADX prison is a lot worse though, so if you really like punishment

No it really isn't

He a good boy He dindu nuffin

Is Kaczynski redpilled?

Sounds comfy, no people around but guards and I get to think all day and even get an okay amount of exercise time if I decide to get into that.

>ok amount
1 hour a day

>think all day
You'd get bored. Remember you don't have books or Sup Forums

>I get to think all day
Enjoy the slow descent into insanity, my friend.

cuckmericans sending a man to prison who literally tried to save his country

Free healthcare for killing some niggers ?
Tendies and TV all day ?
Where's the catch ?

meditate in their and reach enlightenment

It's the third worst prison to ever exist.

Which ones are worse?

Yes. Read his work.

Guantanamo Bay and Black Dolphin prison.

The tendies are cold and dry, the tv is limited to 1 hour a day and the only program is reruns of Jersey Shore in black and white.

ADX Florence why would he go to federal prison? Most states have supermax units in at least one prison.

If it had internet, it sounds a whole lot like how most of Sup Forums lives already. if there was ever a point where I needed to go to prison, this place is actually pretty nice.

Just catch up on my reading. Maybe take up drawing or writing. Not have to worry about getting shanked or raped by a nigger every 3 seconds...

Death penalty cases actually cost between 2-6 times what it could cost to house the inmate for life.

Because it's where terrorists go and they have already labelled him as a right-wing terrorist

>catch up on my reading
You aren't given books

>drawing or writing
They banned coloured pencils and anything that could possibly be sharpened like a wooden brush so inmates can't commit suicide

>to ever exist.
Highly doubt that.

Go to some medieval prison or one of those italian beubonic plague quarentines(prisons) and i think you will find that they were much much worse.

Please tell me where to find a printed copy of his work?

How is this not cruel and unusual? Just fucking hang him.

amazon.com/Unabomber-Manifesto-Industrial-Society-Future/dp/0963420526

medievil prisons were actually very easy. Look up the Norman prison escape, they were given turkey and good food. Also free hunger strikes every month.

U.S is moving away from death penalty.

Do Americucks ever wonder if their country is under the thumb of some kind of ultra-satanists who are using the country as a farm to produce suffering and hopelessness to feed their demonic lords? Why else would you have millions of people locked in concrete boxes where their only exercise is rape? Why else would you have millions of infants vacuumed out of their mothers' wombs and chopped up to be sold at profit? And that's not even mentioning the pedo rings, hollywood, tens of millions of isolated homeless people, toxic food, etc. etc.

That situation coupled with all of those pentagrams and Illuminati signs everywhere sure make it seem like you are the Great Satan.

How does one not go insane?

Also keep in mind while your read it that he wrote it in the early 90s. It's scary how correct he was.

They do go insane, but there is nothing they can do since they will simply go insane within a concrete block

What works for most people wouldn't work for me.
Autism and hating being around people does that to you.

But you won't have anything to entertain you.

Seriously. But most of these low-grade autists would probably find even an hour too taxing.

I live in charleston and work next to the court house, from what I understand they're trying to kill him. I'm all for that.

Honestly supermax doesn't sound that bad.

They let you have all the books you want.

They let you write books.

I think they might allow you to have art supplies if you don't throw shit at the guards or attack people with your charcoal.

You could read every book you ever wanted to read.

You could invent new solitaire board games.

You could paint works of art.

You just don't get to interact with anyone but the guards, and even then on a very limited basis.

The people supermax is hardest on are the retards who don't realize all this.

Apparently some of the genius tier super criminals actually do fairly well in supermax because they make use of all of this. When they die they'll be more well read than any PHD professor in any university.

If they were genius tier then they wouldn't have been caught.

fake screencap, jury doesnt reconvene until Jan 3.
t. guy who works next to the courthouse in charleston

You're right. About 15 minutes ago he got convicted with death penalty

>They let you have all the books you want.
Wrong

>They let you write books.
Nope, pencils, pens, and type writers are banned since they can be used for suicide

>I think they might allow you to have art supplies if you don't throw shit at the guards or attack people with your charcoal.
Nope because that can be sharpened and used for suicide

>You could read every book you ever wanted to read.
No you can't

>You could invent new solitaire board games.
No you couldn't

>You could paint
Again brushes are banned since they can be used for suicide

so... finally a place away from the jews?

I was in the only thing approaching a British equivalent (Catergory A) for a time. I don't want to get into why as it will sidetrack the thread, but obviously things changed and I was released.

There was an isolation unit for Exceptional Risk Catergory A. I never met anyone who was in this. There were four at the time, and although I knew what they had done to get into it they had no contact with anyone else or each other. I imagine it will be the same for this guy

Outside of his meetings with lawyer and doctor, there'll be no scheduled contact.

Oh then I take it back, he most likley going to ADX because if there is one Libtard on the jury who is anti-death penalty he won't get it.

Thomas Silverstein went there.

The leftist would flick the switch himself if it meant scoring points with the coloured.

Prison is not worse than the death penalty. If that's the case then why do 99% of prisoners sentenced to death fight for their sentence to be reduced to life?

No keep going, you are contributing to the thread. So you were a guard at the prison or an inmate? And if you were a guard how come you never got to see the inmates in it?

True.

Because that's before they get to prison. Once they are in prison many try to commit suicide because they realize how bad it is.

Because none of them can comprehend what it's like to spend the rest of your life in one of those prisons.

>it can't be that bad, right?

No. Most death row inmates spend years campaigning for their sentence to be reduced.

Buy then you gave Karla Homolka twelve years. Leaf justice is even more of a meme than the British judicial system.

Inmate.

>And if you were a guard how come you never got to see the inmates in it?
My understanding of it is that the secure unit, within the highest security prison, is administrated by a separate team that are completely sealed off. They're hand picked and the early ones had experience in the Northern Irish prison system, so aren't likely to be phased by anything.

The four weren't allowed to interact with the rest of us as they were either massive escape risks or extremely well known in some way. One was due for the Hague.

>Prison is not worse than the death penalty.
Yes it is, death is over relatively quickly, being locked in a cell every day for the rest of your life with no freedom and no stimuli but your own thoughts to keep you company? Yeah that's hell.

that;s the joke leaf

Talk about easy fucking money and a waste of money sitting your ass in a gun tower doing nothing all day

>Karla Holmolka
she was in prison for 3 years. She got parole.

Also if prison is ok why do so many prisoners try to hang themselves?

I don't know why you have this idea in your head that prison is one miserable non stop rape fest. Jails in the UK are like dormitories, and if you wind up on death row, then as long as you're in solitary confinement your asshole is perfectly safe.

Thats called being a monk

What were you in for? What could you do to get into a high security prison?

Execution takes more money since it requires so much more lawyers and goes to higher courts

Yeah but you'd get super bored. No internet you just sit their bored where time goes by really slow. Also everyone watches you shower and crap. I mean if you can't stand a few Muslim neighbors you surly won't be able to stand having all your rights taken away

Men's Cat A isn't great. It's especially bad if you're considered a further risk, mainly through escape or indoctrination.

YOIs and things like that are very softly run compared to what they used to be like, but if you're in a men's Cat A then you're not somewhere any sane person would like to be.

Very little man on man love, agreed, but there's plenty of other shit things.

i think supermax is dumb,

it costs $0.04 for a .22 round, thats $18 to remove all these inmates for good. i bet ADX costs $100 million a year to run. what a fucking waste that money could be put to better use like aid to israel.

sauce? verification? Im actually not working downtown today, my brother is.

It's also inhumane and literally causes our inmates to have psych problems... Whatever though, gotta put away those pot smokers for good!

I'm sure a lot of rapists, murderers etc enjoy it. If someone is a psychopath and feels no remorse, no contemplation, no penitence, when memories of their crime flood back it's probably like a personal screening of their favourite movie. It's hardly something that's gonna haunt them.

If they let you lay on the bed during days you can just sleep your whole life away. If you're forced to stand and stay awake only then it's hell.

You don't know what you're talking about. Executions cost more than life sentences since the cost of lawyers and higher courts cost so much. Lawyers get paid a shit ton and you got to pay the jury while they are on jury duty.

bop.gov/locations/

bait

You can't fall asleep unless you're underslept. You will be awake for a lot of the day.

Lets just use the french liberator for death penalty instead

Where did you get this horrible info?

Inmates MUST be given reading material while in prison. Taking that away is Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

He should go to a min prison, with a large black population white it out in gen pop. he'll get raped till he either commits suicide or overpowered and murdered by those he thought he was superior to.

>be Dylan Roof
>get life sentenced in ADX prison
>first 2 weeks are strange
>thinking of suicide
>lost apatite though the guards make sure I eat my meals
>sleep, watch black and white TV for an hour, work out aka move around and lift little weights in that small "gym" room

>second month
>slowly getting used to this life
>read all the books I can get my hands on
>jerk off under the blanket at night thinking of my old High School crush Diana
>finally get permission to receive mail
>hundreds of mail letters by girls writing me crazy stuff telling me how they saw me on the news and all that
>smile.png
>write some letters back
>get my food delivered to my cell daily

>couple months pass by
>writing this one specific girl back who became my "mail girlfriend" she even sent me a picture of her that I frequently use to jerk off to.
>every time she writes me back,she sprays her parfum on the letter, I can smell her literally.
>Mmmmmh.avi

>a year goes by and a new guard joins the team
>big female, blonde, masculine, with a round ass in that uniform
>she brings me my food and leads me to the gym and shower room
>start small chatting with her.
>she asks me all about my "love letters" and shit
>really don't wanna talk about this with her but eventually talk as she is an opportunity to socialize

>2 weeks later she brings me to the shower cell
>this time she is alone and it's 6 am in the morning
>shower is usually at 7 am
>thisisstranger.jpg
>she walks me into the shower
>I'm handcuffed as usual
>she grabs me and pulls my pants down, starts sucking me off like crazy
>omfgwtf.gif
>can't believe this is happening
>feels good though so eventually bust a nut all over her face
>she tells me to keep my mouth shut
>tells me how she always wanted a bad guy
>wewlads.jpg

Guys she is a blonde pretty masculine woman but who gives a fuck really.
Life is good on the inside.

well he will get what he wanted
a world free of niggers

>Inmates MUST be given reading material while in prison. Taking that away is Cruel and Unusual Punishment.
Yeah but no one has taken them to court for it yet. Same with the pedophile insane asylum, it's unconstitutional yet no one wants to defend them

>commit suicide
You can't do that in prison

>1hour is alot

>Checks flag

Seems about right.. no wonder your country is dying of obesity

He would become an icon to the Aryan Brotherhood. They would never put someone like him in gen pop. The AB would parade him around the yard and cause the niggers to go ape pretty much every day

>No interaction with other inmates. It is total isolation
Oh, so you dont get raped to death

Boo hoo

what? thats just a link to the Burea of Prisons. searching gives no result for dylann roof.

The hybristophilia community is huge. Granted most of them are shit tier land whales, with an occasional edgy cutie, but the amount of time, money and energy these deluded bitches will spend on inmates is astounding. Dylann Roof is extremely popular within these comms.