What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=WbXxGMkQJzI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=de_TcoWVvDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TGqhkJ9BJDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prepare boipuccy for refugees

>mfw when I used to work with the department of culture to paint and restore this specific mosque...

Third time's the charm, eh?

go bulldoze that shit you fucking kraut.
make your country great again

Germacucks can't and won't do anything.

We have to disguise as muslims and attack the Jews in Germany. "Anti-semitism" cases will increase and the Jews will do the rest.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

>CÜCKS

man, soon shit's going to get real, is Germany out of the game already?

As a proud Germanistani citizen I would bow down and pray to Allah and his prophet Muhamed (pbuh)

AХAХAХAХAХХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХA

KRAUTS BTFO

it's already happened.

now what is the next step to keep it from continuing?

This.
DO IT FAGGOT!

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Nico Rosberg? Its you, isnt it?

rip

Is he literally shouting "allahu akbar" repeatedly into a megaphone to summon the muslims to prayer?

What the fuck Germany?

after watching Come and See, I'm absolutely convinced what's happening to Germany is God's divine wrath for their crimes in WW2

>grew up with communist parents in a leftist RAF sympathist collective..
>13 years of indoctrination

Sorry but you don't know what it's like. Even Sweden is harmless in its Cuckdom compared to us. We are too far gone.

kebab detected

>beautiful melodic chanting

I stretch and wake up full of energy and optimism for the coming day

>bitch of a wife won't get up
>smack her around, remind her its a school day

How is this allowed? How can they just apply their religion to everyone in the area? Pretty sure Christians would be shut down by this.

>How can they just apply their religion to everyone in the area?

those who objected fell one head short

This happens in every muslim country. It is the common way to call to prayer. When the imam shouts his "Allahu ackbar" war cry, everybody has to stop doing whatever they are doing (even working) and start praying facing the Mecca. And they impose this to everybody or else...

P.S. The religion of peace and tolerance.

I kek and feel epic. :D

It's something they've always done. It's essentially a psychological thing when it's done in non-Muslim countries or areas.

But how can they be allowed to broadcast their call to prayer over a chunck of germany? Are they not secular? Will they not prevent one from applying their religion on the peoples air? If I starting driving around with speakers blaring hymns I an pretty sure a cop would tell me to fuck off and stop harassing people or something.

>this was in 2014
>things have presumably worsened since
Don't worry, Germany, soon we will nuke you and you will be free of those filthy sandniggers.

Germany... What. The. Fuck? You can't be this cucked. Nobody is this cucked. Please thell me this is the most elaborate pratictal joke ever. Good god.

sad

HAHAHAHAHAH

I live in Birmingham, and even we don't let them get away with shit like this

I wonder what German anime will be like.

the thng i dont get is why dont people research how bad islam really is, are people really this retarded and refuse to believe it this is literally mind control honestly, i refuse to believe millions of europeans and thousands of americans dont look up sht from the quarn to see what they do to people are people psychopathic today they are so bored killing appeals to them and they dont care. Is really our future.

Because 99% of people convince themselves that they don't have enough free time so they don't bother to actually look into shit.

Jews

At least they do not call them racists

ok so they are just retarded then, i hope they have fun being smite into hell when christ or who ever rules this realm come back, killing and dong shit because someone pisses you off is endless faggotry would fucking strangle someone if they tried hitting me in the face for pissing them off.

I really don't understand western countries.Even most "muslims" here dont like that.

take pop shots with my hunting rifle

>I'm not a Muslim I swear
t. German

People are sheep. The end of days is fast approaching mang.

*Er wirft Flammen

Well it makes sense if post WWII Germans were taught that Nazism was evil, that the only way NOT to be evil is to assimilate other cultures and become a melting pot to prevent such things from happening again, and to also add that it was white people that caused such evil...keep repeating this for 50 years and voila....you get the current German citizen that has no idea what life is like beyond being cucked and pro feminist. Its their way of preventing Nazism from taking over again.

>If I starting driving around with speakers blaring hymns I an pretty sure a cop would tell me to fuck off and stop harassing people or something.

youtu.be/JJXspT2VtOE

Bullshit. You know what to do.

Reach for my VEPR .308.
Realize I'm in Germany.
All my guns are gone.
Charge the Muslim hordes with improvised kitchen weaponry.

"Hatespeech is violence! You provoked assault!"
"Kissing and passionate groping is not consent! You are victim blaming!"

Don't argue with double think. They're a priori wrong about everything in life - the words that only happen to spew out of the asses they call mouths are only to try and dupe other people into letting them get away with anything they want out of their own conveniences. There are no such thing as principles to them. Logic is stopping block that they resent.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbXxGMkQJzI&feature=youtu.be

REEEEEEEE

Germany, what the hell? You guys were known as the fucking Holy Roman Empire. How are you guys THIS submissive and overshadowed by a bunch of invaders?
Remove the dirt from your home. It is nothing but trash.

>Hamburg
I would eat so many hamburgers.

youtube.com/watch?v=de_TcoWVvDQ
Beautiful

Rip Deutschland
Once again

Don't you have laws that prevent making so much noise during nighttime (22PM-7AM)?
Where I live you get to call the cops on your neighbours if they are playing music too loudly after 22PM. Nobody would get away with this shit here, and at 5AM? Normal people are asleep at that hour.
I mean, sure we have church bells that ring before mass, but that's never done before 8AM and the bells are like barely audible. The sound goes far but isn't intrusive. But this shit is way too annoying for anyone living in the area.

Can you not write a complaint or call the cops to make it stop? Or does that automatically get you arrested for racism/discrimination?

faggot

tell hans to get my luger

mashallah,wunderschön,der Islam gehört zu Deutschland,bitte mehr Moscheen in in diesem Land......

they are haram there now

Report them for disturbing the public peace and shut them down? That's what we did.

Lets just be honest at this point germany's real name is Deutchistan

The first time, little American girl hears the sound of moslem call to prayer

youtube.com/watch?v=TGqhkJ9BJDU

Based Latvia

If I started hearing anything like that close to my house I would get a few lads and go burn it down.

Shit man, credit where credit is due, the guy can sing. Disgusting guttural, obnoxious language, but his actual voice is really good. Shame he only knows two words