How can we stop racism ?

So Sup Forums my white and aryan spaniard girlfriend and i were discussing about how could we stop racism in the world, she was arging "love" was the only solution.
But im not quite convinced, what do you think ??

Enjoy your gas chamber, pedro.

Wow dude calm down
i was just asking a question
this is why the world is mad

Eliminate all other races except for Aryan race. No more race problems because we will all be Aryans

Racism is a natural part of the human species
It's a tribal instinct that lets us know who is on our side and who isn't so we don't kill our own kinfolk. So when ever you see racism, it's interspecies conflict and nature letting us know that we are different

Why would you stop an healthy and natural sentiment like racism?
Just cut a piece of your own brain if you want to get rid of racism.

So why does my white spaniard girlfriend loves me ?
Your logic does not match there

You're nothing but a pet for a woman who is superior to you.

This really made me think

There is no way you are older than 15. why are you on this site? Have your balls even dropped?

we latinos look very young ese

latino dont crack

disgusting

By killing everything that isn't vaguely white.

>short hair
dropped

>go to Sup Forums to brag he got a white woman
>has nothing else to say

Latrinos == Niggers

(OP)
i was just asking a simple question, not bragging, white spaniards girls dating latinos is very common over here.
they know we are more machos

>"love" was the only solution.

There is another "solution".... ;)

OK nigga, prove big black cock is true. Use your intelligence, pet.

Why are Mediterranean women destroying Europe?

haha she has weird nipples doesn't she?

I sense a little bit of jealousy here

dont call me nigga, im a latino warrior

>machos
>has an earing
You look like a little faggot. Id love to put my thick cock in your twinky mouth

This is her nipple, i dont see anything weird

You post this everyday you lifeless nigger loving fuck

There's a penis lurking in there

Do you have more nudes of her? post it pls

nigga, you gay

no, i respect white women

People (black people) need to accept their flaws. That's all it takes. A bit of understanding.

Gas the kikes

these posts are made to hide the #PizzaGate evidence

don't fall for them

>white and aryan spaniard girlfriend
kek she a nigger and so are you

>green eyes
>aryan

Pick one famalam, she's got dirty Moorish blood.

Social Discipline and good education are the only way to prevent these kind of social problems. Kids lack discipline and a good education to understand the truths of society and reality itself and that is how these liberal faggots were born.

OP before making any further assessment I need to see the hole you put your dick in.

>love
why would any guy who is not completly out of his mind fall for that meme?

Mira pendejo, los chicas blancas ya no le gustan los niños blancos porque salieron jotos a le gustan negros y chinos. Y también ellos no quieren ofender el mundo y su mama. Finalmente, las chacas blancas no tienen un hombre macho y como yo, me gusta las chicas blancas también, y prefiero chicas como en Rusia, pero España está bien también. Viva los Mexicanos!

>baby blue/pink+white trousers
are you sure he's not just her gay bff

How do you stop racism? Teach people about civic and ethnic nationalism.

stfu chicano

go back to mexico with your black women

no white girl would ever touch a mexican not even with a stick

>spaniard
>white

pic related

>Argentina
>ever being white

How many times a day do you bang her?

i don't need a black monkey to tell me that i'm white

i know i am

god doesn't need you to tell him that he's god, he already know he is :)

How can we stop race denial?

as long as the sex drive isnt colorblind (and it will never be), there will always be rivalry. there is no way around it.

>aryan spaniard

kek

Annihilate all but one race.

Bam, racism gone.

Pick a side, darkie.

>this thread again with the same pics
nice try, proxy fag

Segregation is the only way to stop racism. Why is that so difficult to understand?

>earring

White pussy was made for Spanish cock.

why is that funny ?
a spaniard friend was telling me the other day, most of them are descendants of nords

You're ultimately an accessory.

You are the trinket she dangles online and in front of friends to virtue signal how progressive she is.

If it wasn't you, it would be someone else darker than a combat boot.

because love is colorblind but the sex drive is not. that is why there can never be lasting peace. ask your white girlfriend: if all males she ever digged in life were to date asian girls only, including celebrities. there comes a point x after which it'd drive her crazy. (or if all men would turn gay.)

that's because different skin colors constitute different types which are in competition with each other. as a white guy, I have no problem with other guys dating white girls on an *isolated case basis*.

as a general trend, it would be cause for war.

underrated

>french

nah you are just jealous that a monkey is able to attract white girls into sucking his dick

She looks like what Lena Dunham wishes she looked like.

my cheeks are hurting pls stap

Mata por favor, negro repugnante.

She can try and "love" racism out of my cock.

am i pretending to be aryan ?

I saved the pics. Now i'm gonna spread them in forocoches, to see if i can get in contact with this girl. Let's see what she thinks about you (spic) spreading het private photos in Sup Forums.

Then i'm gonna fuck her hard.

Come mierda hijo de la gran puta, costeńo prieto

Bogota white master race

nice joke pal

im sorry, no mariquitas allowed here

>CONGOlombia
>White

Jealous?.... and butthurt too it seems....

>speaking spanish
>not being a subhuman

pick one bitte

>race war

cant be a racist when there's only one race

There is no stopping racism because the people who "suffer" from it don't want it to go away because they don't want to lose a free pass.

Racism is never going anywhere so long as (insert minority here) can turn a profit from it. This is especially true for Democrats in my country because the race card is how they secure votes and they will be damned if you threaten their power by stopping racism

>Peru telling anyone anything about being white

Only countries with stable political institutions have the right to talk about race.

Also why are You whoring pictures of your girlfriend semi nude to a bunch of autistic memers on an anonymous thai knitting board? What are you trying to prove?

>I haven't read about peru since 00's
We are not white thought

porque? almost all of South America speaks spanish. It is just the aliens in California, cartels in Mexico and the illiterate niggers of central America and northern South America causing this whole population of spanish speakers down.

You are also not part of La Gran Colombia.

Bolivar would be ashamed of you.

>aryan spaniard

:^)

yeah and me and my Eskimo Aryan dominatrix

kill yourself and your brown gf

Fuck him, we are stuck like this because of him keeping most of the continent witht he same border that the Spanish coloninies had.
We should have split to the point of having multiple Uruguay sized country instead of the big,unefficient and disgusting monstrosities we call country now

you actually believe this

Post all you got

Looks like you guys are out of Medellin, verdad?

Ever visit La Ceja?

It's like saying "How can we stop people from liking Target over Walmart?" ... sometimes, people just like something else more. It doesn't have to make sense to you. We are all allowed to have our own preferences.

Every single person on the planet prefers 1 race over all others. If they say they don't, they're lying. To themselves, and/or to you. And that's fine because it's human nature to favor things that have made your life better, and shun those that have caused you discomfort.

The notion that racism is evil is equivalent to saying human nature is evil. Well, no shit. But you can't change what you believe without a dramatic outside influence strong enough to uproot your previous understandings.

Most of the original colonies retained their original borders after the American Revolutionary war and the differences were settled fairly quickly. I think there was a massive ideological and geographic divide to overcome and it never properly healed.

Well if we just killed every other race till there was only 1 left wouldn't that solve the problem?

This.

Love is the biggest scam in history.
Women are incapable of love.
In the past they married because of parental pressure and seeking economic security.
Today they will cheat on a whim.

Don't fall for the love meme.
It makes you weak, turns you into a prey.

>filename

Sup Forums will fall for this bait anyway

>woman

>has a solution

Pick one.

It's not yours but post moar