Redpilled fashion

Who here triggers libertards just by the way they look? Dressing /preppy/ is the redpilled, white American way. If you are white and dress using any of the following, you are a fucking nigger-tier human trash

> T shirt + jeans
> "Combat" (lmao) boots
> Cargo shorts
> Non-fitted shirts (go run, fat fuck)

> In b4 "I don't care how I dress"
Not caring about how you look is degenerate.

Discuss

all these guys look like doofuses

There's an middle ground between dressing like a slob and dressing like a nantucket faggot on vacation

I whole hearted agree
> Pic related

these guys look like queers, white/grey/black t-shirt + dark jeans is a power look, I'm not gonna give extra money to the fashion jew so other men think I look better.

also, take it to /fa/

> Triggered
Get off my board, welfare queen cuck

>wearing pink and washed-out shorts above the knee
>being a cum-guzzling faggot

Pick two. Even the fratboys at my uni have started to stop dressing like that because they know how gay it looks.

where's the pocket protector, poindexter

This is what happens when people without a fashion sense try to follow a trend. Only the guy in the white shirt knows what he's doing, the rest look like flaming fucks.

> Black t shirt + dark jeans
> Power look
Lmfao not even niggers dress like that. You are fucking scum

I dress professionally because I am an adult. I don't dress like an SAE pledge circa 2009 because I am not 19 years old.

Fucking millennials

these cuck fags are feminized

>you're a millennial
>wears a bow tie with boat shoes

you're retarded and everyone laughs at you

/fa/ here what do you virgins know about clothes lmao, you probably still wear cargo shorts and sandals fat ass.

>complains about degenerate fashion
>posts pic with male holding a PBR

Degenerate indeed.

"Hurt I work construction and rely on welfare"
It's called yacht fashion, wage cuck

jesus christ

how did Pitchfork review your 2010 indie rock debut

Fuck off, I'm wearing jeans during the winter and there's not a thing you can do about it

Those outfits make them look like fuccboi bottoms asking their bears to fuck them in the ass.

>"power" look

Bowties and boat shoes have been the staple business casual look for over 50 years, kid.

why are americans afraid to wear shorts above the knee?

here in australia everyone wears shorts above the knee and its seen as an autist thing to do to wear those super baggy long meme shorts, strange

if you cared half as much about what you eat instead what you wear you many actually fit in that "fitted shit" you fat burgercunt

this went out of style around the time Vampire Weekend did

Like said, frat boys don't even dress like this anymore

Shorts should be roughly at the knee, not too low and not too high.

Why would someone working construction rely on welfare? The work hard and are payed well accordingly.

Because faggots here need to compensate for their lack of masculinity by being a slob

> "If you care about your looks, then your a pussy"

They don't know what makes a girl's pussy wet

>Pretending Cargo shorts + non fitted T isnt the most comfy clothing combo created by man

Just kys m8

pancreatic cancer look.

Many pairs of the edge of jeans (near the button area) dig into your abdomen and can shift the place of your organs. This is what really happened. Organ damage and then cancer.

Yacht fashion is fucking gay

>Sadly yes

Fuck off with your numale liberal college boy outfit

nobody is saying this. theyre just saying that anyone who dresses like in the OP is a fag

But how are they shorts then? if you have them at the knee then when you walk and swing your legs you're not really getting the full range of motion

maybe because its so hot here no one gives a shit, no one wears them as short as people did in the 70s though

>Muh Chubbies

Funny. People who usually dressed like that were usually liberal.

>mfw Jobs wore New Balance before it was cool

>Discuss
No.

The men in your picture look like they suck dick exclusively. I'll do what I want and if you have a problem with it, come and tell me so I can knock a few of your teeth out. When you're done picking them up out of the gutter maybe you can go fit a shirt around your neck and hang yourself.

Fitted shirts a size larger plus shorts.

No cargo pockets. You look like your asshole uncle.

Slippers (flip flops for haoles)

And don't be fat.

>bow tie and shorts
no

This. I dress like a a stock broker in the 1840s because I'm redpilled.

Did you see the original image?

>fashion
>red pilled

wasting money on overpriced hypetrains is the opposite of redpilled, you faggot.

Take that jaunty Windsor knot and neck yourself with it.

>exposing your knees as a grown man is redpilled
hahahahaha burn in hell, sodomite!

>Redpilled fashion

Redpilled "fashion" is wearing whatever the fuck you want and not giving shit about what other think

cargo pants/shorts + loose comfortable shirt + ballcap every day.

> I just watched the new hero Potter movie and they looked cool
No kid, just no

Faggot.

Mostly flannel, khakis and boots. The hipsters are dressing like me, I'm not the one dressing like them. r-right?

typical nu-male cuck

oh hey, it't the guys whose mommies buy their shirts at Dillards, so they're like "preppy is cool".

It's for dorks.
You guys are fucking dorks.

Lets be real though.

OP is a total fag.

Lol no because i'd fucking freeze to death

that first sentence makes 0 sense

if women are concerned by how you're dressing you're either an autist whose fashion sense seriously raises questions or you're into teenage sluts who are only judging you by what you're wearing

go to the fucking gym
take up physical training

any woman with half a brain will go for a guy with a hardened body that reflects discipline and work than some dickhead with an armani shirt

R8 my outfit ( what i have been wearing the past 2 weeks )

Baseball cap,r
jeans tucked into
combat boots
white t shirt
flannel shirt over white tee,

wrong board faggot go to hell or /fa/ you'll fit right in

"My dad will sue your dad"

Mfw you're not Gregory Peck and never will be.

i forgot
locs

Cargo shorts and sandals >> that faggot tbqhwuf

Your pants and too long and not hemmed and your shoes look degenerate as fuck go get a new pair

>wearing shorts
>ever

Those arent fucking cargo shorts.

THESE are cargo shorts.

>jeans
>bad
>"""""""""""""Combat""""""""""""" boots

You mean work boots? Nobody fucking wears actual combat boots you idiot, show us more of how you know nothing about fashion.

>bow ties
Back to 2012 with you

Truly awful
Dresses like Borat at the beach

Frat fags are the worst and walking cliches.

I can't believe that even David Bowie cant pull those cargo shorts off

The man way is to not care about clothes.

The man way is to not care about "inb4".

Caring about this shit is good indication that your testosterone level is low. Suggest purified water & local food.

The public levels of testosterone reduction chemicals are based on African levels of testosterone. White levels were perfectly fine, but with the current levels of chemical reduction, they are now insufficient. Hence you are whining about clothes now.

dressing preppy = dressing faggy
you fag

fashion is most important if your clothes arn't... oh wait i would kill myself if i was that vain

> You look like your asshole uncle.

the fuck does this even mean? I don't have an uncle.

Pic related is the ideal male look.

>being dressed as real alpha conservative male like white Americans in the 40's is autism
Nice meme, libcucks
If you can push this style the world is yours

50% skinhead, 50% hipster, 100% faggot.

>not wearing an MA1 and 10 hole steel-toed gripfast

Isn't that a pic of Cary Grant?

PICK ONE

Alternative A:
>Redpilled

OR

Alternative B
>Caring about fashion
>Caring about how other people dress
>Being a massive faggot
>Following the instructions of your jewish master
>Racemixing by becoming a transsexual and injecting bullsemen into a knifewound between your legs

I wear cargo shorts that fit me well bc I actually train legs.
I wear a random t-shirt and my typical zippered gray hoodie on top. It looks good bc I actually lift.
I also wear new balances that are all black bc they look good and are comfortable.
I dress metal as fuck and I like it and my peers like it, but not so metal that I can't blend in with normies.
Lift weights and have your own style instead of being a total numale faggot with daddy(bull)'s money. Fuck off op
Pic related, it's a typical millenial faggot like op

Late 70's Bowie is redpilled fashion

>Chukkas or Decent sneakers
>Some sort of sweater or Long sleeve button up
>Flat color jeans or twill pants
>Windbreaker or large coat depending on weather

This is how you dress boy-o's

at least for fall/winter

>Baseball cap,r

Automatically nigger tier

>2017
>Not wearing gambeson or full plate mail

This is extremly faggoty way of dressing up. Preppy fashion is for pretentious feminine men same as hipster fashion is.

where my cargo pants master race at?

And when I say don't care, I mean care some, but don't ever let another human being KNOW that you care some.

Be clean, and don't be a dork. This shall be the wholeness of the law concerning clothes.

go look at streetwear fags

>le reddit maymay
Kys Swedecuck

aesthetic, Bowie had some fashion

OP is correct, except...the social cachet inherent in certain clothes comes from the fact that the wealthy wear these things. But the wealthy obviously lead trends in "what clothes represent wealth".

So if you look around and notice that everybody's wearing your stupid dumb bow ties or stupid pastel shorts...you're doing it wrong and you look like a pleb. And you wont know what's hot if you don't run in certain circles. In other words, you'll only look upper class via clothes if you actually are upper class, and are 6'2"+

Good taste, my dude. Vineyard Vines for life!

nigger fuck you i own jeans that are more than a months salary for you

I can chase demons outta your soul
r8

So basically normal fashion is degenerate to you....Yeahhhh. I bet you have a lot of friends OP

This times a million.

Comfort over looks unless it's a date or some shit like that.

just wear a suit faggot