CIA just hacked my modem

>thinking of applying for goverment job
>see that our Inteligency Agency will probably open job for intel in 2017
>start to look what is needed to enter
>good social skills, good understanding of world politics, good physique and so on
>nothing special really
>one thing caughs my attention
>visual acuity
>keep lurking a little bit about it to understand what is that 20/40, 20/20 things
>look for a chart top test myself now
>out of nothing, my modem disconects from the internet and restarts itself despise the fact that it never did that in 8 years

Something tells me that CIA got me first and that if I even wonder in make the test and pass, they will already know that Im an agent and my cover will be blow from starts.

And we where told that Google would not give out personal info to them huh. Fuckers got me in like 15 minutes of intel related searches.

also take your meds

>modem...

>CIA
Haha.

?
you are now using a modem
link?

Back to /x/ with you

How are you so sure it wasn't Russia?

Don't worry OP, they got me even more this morning

>putting down Uni courses for next year
>locked them in and click to submit
>they all change to Russian language courses and geo-politics taught by a lecturer called Dmitry
>I panic and exit out
>my background is a photo of Putin
>get up off my chair and walk up to get my phone
>slip over on a vodka bottle the Russians planted on my floor
>phone call from random number
>russian woman starts screaming down the line

fucking russian hackers

It was likely Putin himself.

é por isso que o país não vai pra frente

Underrated

>2016
>not browsing Sup Forums via brain-computer interface

Literally every one of us is under observation, user. Just being here puts you on a relatively short list of "intelligent disaffected citizens." We have no idea who's watching from the other end, but Sup Forums is far more valuable alive. If they started giving helicopter rides for shitposts, that would get out quickly and radicalize the rest of the board even more.

Just keep doing what you're doing I guess.

I believe you. It is not unforseeable at all.

CIA has been known to target righties.

How the fuck is toothpaste using a computer?

CIa is by far the biggest and most sophisticated inteligency agency on the planet.

They not only monitor everything, they also have companies making programs with backdoors on demand (see Red Hat).

The only agency I can thing of it could gather info this quick that someone in brazil is making too many intel related searches on google, them going about what the jobs involves and trying to figure out how to beat them.

And them, updating the firmware of the modem without the user permit.

No other agency has all this resources.

There is no link, it was a string of searches that I did.

Like, what would happen if I searched "DIY homemade bomb", them "ingredient x", them "passport to US" them "are around White House".

That would be a major red flag right there.

Fuck, I just wanted a desk job. Nothing of that 007 shit. Blew my cover withuot even getting in there yet :(

Yeah, let me keep seaching for intel related this, pass the test, get the job, them get mossaded because I found that Petrobras was actually a CIA operated job.

Fuck that. Im going to search for other job now.

Strange things happen to me in the weirdest timing too, amigo.

It's like Sup Forums-related things put us in some watchlist somewhere.

What does toothpaste has to do with Luxembourg, fatso?

Pior que isso não é uma thread de piada.

Essa porra aconteceu a uns 10 minutos atrás. Meu modem apenas reiniciou (nunca aconteceu isso antes desde que o tenho, e a atualização de firmware tem que ser feita com autorização do admin).

Não que eu simplesmente perdi o sinal Wi-Fi. A porra toda desligou sozinha.

O pior é que não venho ao Sup Forums faz um tempo já. Por isso achei ainda mais estranho.

Eu só queria um emprego estável anão :/

>>putting down Uni courses for next year
>>locked them in and click to submit
>>they all change to Russian language courses and geo-politics taught by a lecturer called Dmitry
>>I panic and exit out
encontrei o expatriado

fear is the mind killer

fuckstart the heads of any attackers of your sensibilities

Frankly NSA is more likely. Technically more sophisticated, smart enough to stay under the radar (remember PRISM? everyone sure forgot that quickly), and their goals are broader and longer term than whatever regime-changing-power-trip the CIA is on at the moment.

I wouldn't even call them "bad", per se. They're futurists and are working to build some kind of technocracy using a number of paradigm-shifting systems that are set to roll out over the next decade. Wouldn't mind being on their side tbqh senpai

Check your flag.

That may be true (I would put NSA there but in all honesty, I dont know where CIA ends and NSA beggins).

And I can't be on their side because I'm not american bro. And you can be damn sure that I don't want to be a double agent and get capital punishment for it.

Also, Im a nationalist, so I cant really work with them if this means betraying my ppl.

most posters here are idiots

So fucking what? Shouldn't you have expected this?

That's like applying to the NSA and not expecting them to have your entire 4chinz post history in a file at your job interview.

Most of this doesn't apply to you - just be aware countries often have "reciprocal intelligence agreements" where they spy on each other to circumvent the issues involved with surveilling your own citizens. We know this happen with the US and a number of Eurocuck nations, wouldn't be surprised if it extends to the Americas as well.

I don't know how they can actually *use* this volume of information. That's part of why there's so much research into Strong AI, to process all the data they've been vacuuming up and start drawing patterns from it.

That is the thing.
Thought the NSa is excelent to collect data, the management of the so called "big data" is where they are the weakest. Its just too much info to be processed by very few humans.

But it would not be difficult to program their sistems to look for strings of searches in real time.

A patternt that may let to an attack or whateaver else that could be good for them could be in place right now.

And how good it would be to know who would be the candidates that want to become spies before they even had made they mind if they really want to get the job (I had the lucky of be in front of the PC when the modem restarted. If I was on the tiolet or whateaver I would not even had realized that).

I wonder how many ppl worlwide that are looking for information of how to enter thei agencies that got their modems hacked and didnt even noticed because they dint look at it OR tought it was just a bug/power outagge/ wifi signal lost.

That would not be a problem is I was looking to join the NSA.

Im from another country, remember?

No operations in US soil 4@me anymore.

i remember that one huge secret service list about dangerous people, it's not the terror list but i forgot the name

I've noticed the same kind of thing - suspiciously slow loading after looking at certain sites, random modem resets while talking with the elusive hacker known as 4chans, the telltale typing delay of a keylogger even after a clean virus scan.
Most unnerving is when streaming video, and the buffer quality will suddenly degrade just from typing (or even SAYING) certain phrases. Hoping that last one is my imagination but, then again, being on this site gives you reason to be paranoid.