POSSIBLE HAPPENING, BATTLE STATIONS!!!

In less than two hours, we will discover whether or not this is legit happening...
Brace yourselves, lads...

Other urls found in this thread:

findingassange.com/
livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to post with the link.
findingassange.com/

>findingassange.com/
Oh, what the fuck...

Fake and we got trolled again.

That Hannity interview was a joke. NO VIDEO.

R A R E
A
R
E

Why would Assange appear last minute to appease a fake site?

what a fag

Don't see the countdown

He's been doubled. If he's not alive Hannity confirmed CIA asset

Have some sage

(checked)
Assange must be pro abortion.

No.

>typo in the first sentence

Yeah, fuck off retard

Not a typo, a typo is accidental.
Actually a spelling error by a fucking mong who shouldn't have made it past 8th grade

HEH HEH HEH EVERYTHING IS FINE, GOYIM

>mfw it's literally BadSelfEater 2

You retards will fall for anything.

When was this Hannity interview setup?

I don't s see a mistake

I tend to not believe shit written by people who dont know how to properly use the word "supposed" and instead use "suppose".

Its more indicative of stupidity than "there, they're, and their".

People who write "I was suppose to go to the store" should be executed.

inb4 abortion video

(((They))) got him

livingresistance.com/2016/10/25/breaking-help-tweeted-wikileaks-regarding-assange/

>what was suppose to be
>what was suppose
>suppose

Suhprizzzeee!

inb4 pro-life propaganda

kek

They literally killed the owners of this site guys.

When does the counter expire?

NEW
E
W

Is there any way to explain those errors if it was a recording?

boooooo this is bullshit lies

>No evidence it was Russia

> accuses U.S of something it has no evidence of either

How much longer on the timer? I want to see the latest pro-life rant.

Holy SHIT so can we label Washington Post and NYT as fake news?

Interlacing.

Such a disappointment.

yes, the guy is all *dramatic pauses* when he talks, so it was cut out

That's called a morph cut
It uses the same kind of math that predictive video compression uses (like mp4, that's been around for ages) to reconstruct how the video goes and blend it to make it look as seamlessly as possible

just look at this shit, it's the content-aware fill of Photoshop, it reconstructs patterns (it's great for erasing watermarks without doing a lot of manual labor)
I can't believe people know about Deep Dream, and they also keep posting that facial control simulation video, but they think it's unbelievable that a fucking morph cut is possible

idiots, it's a very common editing technique for blending shots

SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN THE GODDAMN TIMER EXPIRES REEEEEEE

>Hello and welcome to what was suppose

dropped

What you see is a failure of the algorith to match the movement locally due to:

- Hand going out of shot (no posisble way to fix that)
- He was looking to different places in the merged moments, so BOTH eyes are kinda fucked up (the eyelids change place when you move your eyes, and the movement you see is probably reconstructed movement between the two frames, not him actually moving his eyes)
- The shading on the shirt changed quite a bit with the small head movement, so the software fucked up and tried to match the lit corner with the lighter part down there

The rest is comlex enough to be correctly predicted, but during the whole morph you can see him get a mini-facelift as high-frecuency (ie. small) details of his skin are lost in the blend

>Underage newfags get rused again
Fucking autists, go do something productive

It could be a compression artifact. Video compression is based on movement, and errors or corruption can produce those effects.

I knew this was bullshit that was going to be exactly like the countdown against Trump that ended up being the "Drumpf" meme

Shame on anybody that believes thiss bullshit.

Yes. It's a cut in the video, and they parsed it using a simple blending effect. Maybe he sat silent for a few seconds.

I can promise you, if that was some computer generated model of Assange, it wouldn't bug out like that. Glitches would look different.

>FindingAssange.com has terminated our release.
>A copy of the proof of life we received will be provided to the public shortly.'

kek

hopefully they deliver on this, at least.

>inb4 it's an anti-abortion video

Explain this video from amateurs then:

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

Until he is seen in real life, there is no proof he is alive. Post October16th Wikileaks and Assange was too much for people actually following this not to believe that this is all fake and compromised.

Shit makes me ashamed of people.

Newfags shouldn't call rare flags.

Oh no, that sucks!

soon

They wont

This is quite impressive.
Still a bit unrealistic around the mouth and eyebrows, but they're getting there.

So it's fucking nothing?

But the point is that this was 'lighter' software that they were advertising, or showing. It's not farfethed to think that there is better tech out there that could have made the original RT video, and until Assange turns up in real life (asduming he's alive), there isnt any proof that this is legitimate...

There are no similar artifacts in the video, and all three happen to be at the same moments

also, video is compressed in blocks, and you'd see the movement try to "get out" of the block and hit the border, making the shape of the block evident

it doesn't look at all like a compression artifact. Too large in a quality video. It's as if they tried to make a HD artifact

first off, I mentioned that video here:
>also keep posting that facial control simulation video, but they think it's unbelievable that a fucking morph cut is possible
oh the mental gymnastics

>Explain
What's there to explain?
They achieved a very good result. It's quite possible with todays knowledge and technology. You want an explanation, go read a paper on image processing
>from amateurs
How are them amateurs? It's literally their research, it's a pretty standard presentation for research. They are proffesionals
It's very clear you don't know shit about academia

>Until he is seen in real life, there is no proof he is alive
agreed
If the cunt shows up a year later with a grin on his face I'm gonna loose my shit

>how are they amateurs

See my above quote. I should have said students instead, my apologies. But whatever tech is available to the public, you can presume that undisclosed tech is a bit better.

'Assange's' excuse for his voice being off in the RT video was that he had a cold, but the voices dont match in the Hannity interview either I'm betting.

The pauses being cut out during a live interview is unheard of, regardless of whether or not he "pauses too much". This isnt a youtube celebrity's talk.

what do you want to bet the globalists made thr site then faked the interview, trying some 4d chess themselves?

>a live interview
what live interview?

oh ok
the whole thing is shady af, though, wtf is going on

Fucking dumbass. I will never understand how people just "forget" to include central information in their thread.