Why exactly Sup Forums don't like this movie?

Is it because female is the main heroine? You know they put her in the main role only because they want to draw more women to the cinema.

Star wars is made for children and low iq young adults 12-25. At the end of the day it is made to sell action figures, and mother fucking t-shirts. It is garbage, and for some reason, some people don't understand that Star Wars isn't made for anybody except people with lots of money to spend, and young people who will just allow themselves to be sucked into the story. You might as well ask me why Days of our Lives isn't a prime expose of the human condition.

They went overboard with the multiculturalism. One of the main actors is ..ugh.. an Australian

Lack of white male heroes and anti-fascist messages trigger Sup Forums.

Because when I watch a movie/series, I want to be entertained by a story. Not a persons political opinion.

Women won't see it anyway unless their boyfriends, husbands or male family members drag them along to see it

Because the last good Star Wars movie, Empire Strikes Back, came out 36 years ago and everything since has been garbage. For most people here, a good Stars Wars movie has not been released in our lifetime. It's basically Gen X-er trash cashing in on nostalgia.

I heard it's a good movie, I won't see it though as Chris Waltz has insisted on promoting his political ideology through the movie and it's brand.

Because anything that goes against Sup Forumss hugbox of similar opinions triggers them

Except for the fact that it's statistically proven that movies with attractive masculine male leads draw more men and women. Men go to see someone they look up to and women go to see hot guys they fantasize about saving them.

All the minorities die and the White Supremacist Organization is victorious. At best it was a phyrric victory for the rebels.

Will this also works on millenial women? Also they probably want to start a new market with star wars toys for little girls.

Because I don't like star wars

This.
also, not a single lightsaber in the trailer. If I were going to say "eh fuck it, I'll see if it's at least a fun movie, even if it's not a good one", then I'd expect the most fun aspect of the franchise to be present. hint: it's not stronk wimmin talking about the power of hope

I haven't seen Rogue One yet, but I agree The Force Awakens was as bad as prequels or even worse. Prequels had at least orginal story.

Not all aussies are bad. Mel Gibson is pretty based.

Because they're fucking with our childhoods and sacrificing the legacy of great films/media upon the altar of social justice

Because many bothans died to get that information, not a multiethnic cast of women, niggers, and faggots. The irony being that the original story would be more "progressive" to have a bunch of ayys be the tragic heroes instead of a cis white woman.

Yes. When have you last seen a woman hero in real life? The whole concept of this so called movie is propaganda.

>because they want to draw more women to the cinema.
Do you think women will see a woman as the protagonist and say "She has a vagina like me, I want to see this."

Are you really this disconnected to real life?

Mel Gibson is Australian?

>Hasn't seen Mad Max.

No I have. Is he not really an Emu then?

He was born in New Jersey.

Well that's clearly what the Dems thought..

On a side note my gf wants to watch the new Ghostbusters. I don't think I'll be able to stand it.

Anyone else see it? Opinions?

Wtf..

Saved your flag btw.

it was alright
>All imperial officers were white and sounded british
>All stormstroopers sounded american
>rebellion was multiracial, dominated by women blacks and east asians. Most main characters we see in the rebellion are black or asian
>rebellion footsoldiers were mostly a mix of darker skinned people and aliens
>cant remember the womans name, but she was fine nothing overly mary sue apart from some fight scenes where she beats down stormtroopers in a manner her body mass would not allow
>Horrible cgi characters of dead or old actors
>darth vader kicked some ass

I did smuggle in 350mil of whisky in my drink so i probably missed some things

>Is it because female is the main heroine?
No, the issue is they killed off the extended canon universe (books) and gave us a poor product. Why cant we have a movie about Darth Vader Killing all the Jedi?

We don't like pollacks who can't fucking grammar, either.

>Sup Forumss hugbox
>Pol is not one person

Which one is it kike?

I love smuggling whisky in to the theater too!!

i want to fuck this actress

Leddit confirmed.

I think you may have misunderstood something.

I don't dislike the movie, I just don't give a shit about it. I'm not going to go see it. I could not give a flying shit about it. Now fuck off or I am going to assume you are a shill.

there are lots of good movies with badass female main characters and not all of them had to be written to be explicitly feminist.

>syrian war propaganda
>muh diversity quotas
>muh stronk wymyn meme
>J-dar off the fucking map

there are so many reasons you pathetic shill

I don't do Disney Wars, just George Lucas era.

Being sucked into the story is what you do with fiction grandad. You can like light shit like Star Wars while still enjoying deeper series like Dune.

But I'm sure you think all fiction is mind-control of the plebs, you enlightened thinker you :^)

Joan of Arc.
And she was French

I like the prequels

I'm tired of this trend in movies where there has to be some super hardass badass bitch female main character who is super serious and aggressive all the fucking time and has a scene where she lands a zinger on the main male character to show that she's smarter than him, then dunks all over some bad guys to show that she's better than all the boys before striking a pose while it goes to a reaction shot of other characters in awe at how great she is because she's such a strong woman.

Why did they make her a Mary Sue?

Nothing to do with female main character persay. Its the shilling for feminism and SJW values that brings me to go, "really, why do I give money to people to piss me off?"

No point, dude. Better to give money to anime or other media that promotes traditional values, yanno, senpai?

Soviet farmgirl and deerhunter Lyudmila Pavlachinko killed over 300 Nazis in WW2,mainly targeting officers.She used a Mosin-Nagant bolt action mostly .There were numerous other Soviet women in the sniper program and they had on the average a higher ki;ll count than the men snipers......A few Israeli women snipers racked up impressive counts but they were not named for their protection.

>One of the actors is - may Allah forgive me for uttering this word - an aussie...

why couldn't they make a cooking movie

If you support the movie, you're essentially giving into the cynicism rampant in Hollywood.

Don't believe me? Disney doesn't fucking care about "bringing Star Wars back to what made it great." Take a man's creation, he made it with his blood sweat and tears, he gets lucky, and yet somehow the Jews who run the whole Hollywood operation, get their cut. (Look up Spielberg and Lucas' bet) from day one.

So he decides he's gonna do it his way, even pioneering Digital cinema in the process. Of course it's over inflated garbage, but it's HIS garbage, and somehow people can't just walk away from it. To them George is the rapists of their childhood.

Now look where we are, Disney owns it now. BIGGER BUDGET, SAME FUCKING MOVIE AS THE FIRST, BUY BUY BUY!! LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE OF COLOR AWKWARDLY WORKING AROUND EACH OTHER, WE TOTALLY PICKED THESE ACTORS ON THEIR TALENT ALONE!

Hollywood is cookie cutting everything, no original IP will be safe from the Hollywood system. And Star Wars has become even more of a joke than what it was 10 years ago. Directors are being smothered to keep with this agenda more and more, and the lowest common denominator rewarding this is invasive to those who have passion for film.

Star Wars, which was once a stark rebellion against the Hollywood system, is ironically now the mascot of the studios, producers, and nerds perversion.

I've never been into Star Wars and the fanbase are fucking unbearable. If I need a space fantasy fix WH40k is superior.

and yet if they limited a stronk wymyn to the role of a sniper in a film instead of front line infantry killing white males with her bare hands you know the SJWs would cry sexism

no white people

She got rekt tho

I can't wait for WH40k to be bough by Disney and spread the message of acceptance, tolerance and multiculturalism.

>call ~52% of your potential audience nazis
>double down by adding "woman hater"

Holllywood only wheels out the sjw bullshit marketing for films they fear will bomb. They don't bang on about multicult for other films with much more naturalistic ensemble groups.

It does not bode well at all if the only viral campaigns are variants of I'm With Her 2. Have you seen that ludicrous car commercial tie-in, with the negress driving home fantasizing she's being attacked by spaceships? Only someone who has never spoken to a heterosexual woman could imagine such a scenario, let alone pay to have it produced.

Best female hero IRL.

>killing nazis
>hero

I can't find any decent torrents, help please

Hollywood films write I AM WOMYN ME STRONK garbage. All of them are the same character.
I've read better written "strong" women in manga aimed at teen Japanese girls than this shit.

Bothans got the information on the second death star, not the first.

Apparently the Death Star fucking nukes the diversity brigade with a low powered shot.

This

The movie is pretty good, actually. I have tickets for tomorrow. I guess I will love it. I hated Episode VII, but this one will probably be cool.

Episodes I to III were fun, but pretty lame really. This one will be better, it even has a story and real actors.

George Lucas says its really good. For whatever that's worth to you idiots.

I was going to see it since tickets are only $6 here but they raised lobster prices and to make it worse they added shower divisions and I can't jerk off with the guy next to me any more.

Waitwhat. You didn't watch it but you are saying it's pretty good already? You didn't like 7 but you are saying you will love this one because... it's the second one in the trilogy. I'm confused.

Its political agenda should be the last reason people wouldn't want to see this movie.

Isn't it weird how vehemently Sup Forums opposed this film because of the creators' and fanbases' horrid behavious but NOOOW there's multiple threads being made and bumped singing it's praises?

Woooo, totally legit, totally spending my money on your trash now.

I swear I'm strangling the next Jew I encounter.
You shills are too transparent.

You ain't doing shit to anyone punk bitch.

I saw it. It wasn't anywhere near as bad as Sup Forums shitposting makes it to be.
The rebels were a bit diverse but it didn't feel forced.
The main character was a girl but she gets saved in the end by the white male lead.
The empire aren't comic book evil nazis and it shows nice parts of them too.
The main villain isn't a temper tantrum throwing little cunt.
Went in expecting nothing and was pleasantly surprised. Significantly better than TFA

Youre replying to a shillpost

thought it was excellent, user. the people that hate on this film are fat and virgins.

I'm gonna give you a go-gurt you goblin.

I'll be sure to eat it as I pump your non existent gf and your waifu with my 9 inches

What part of it was excellent? The only good part was Vader massacring those Rebel plebs.

>He doesn't know how a go-gurt works in tactical corpse disposal.

Well I won't open it since you want to use it on her when you kill her and shove it down her bum after burying her straight down head first teeth seperated in a cup of cola. Good luck. Reported.

>it's the second one in the trilogy
It is not the second one in the trilogy. It is a standalone film based on a story which happens right before A New Hope. The ensemble is great, the trailers look cool and the critics have been excited.

>REPORTED

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I have ,ultiple nuclear devices planted all over Puerto Rico, mainly in the ascending colons of twinkie fuccbois.

Report that you mong.

But all of that happens always...

So this IS actually Kyle Katarn's plot? And they dumped him and his entire story line, as with the rest of the Extended Universe, for stronky independent womyn and minority squad vs ebil whitey?

Nice...