>Best cities
>We call Soft drinks "soda" and not "Pop" like a gaggling mongoloid
>Best universities
>Far away from liberal shitholes like commiefornia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EajMuNW02uQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Northeast is more segregated than most people think just we never had a pan white identity like the South since ethnicity matters more here than race.

>Jews
>gun control laws
>liberals
>tons of shithole cities
>elitist culture
>tons of assholes (cities)
Nebraska is pretty comfy
>tfw cost of living is 1/2 what yours is
>2-3% unemployment
>positive birth rate
>90% white

>diversity of culture
>good

>We call Soft drinks "soda" and not "Pop" like a gaggling mongoloid

This actually makes me want to go there

>Diversity of cultures

So New York and Boston. Which fucking suck.

>Jews

Only Brooklyn and Rockland county NY. La and Miami have tons of Jews yet they don't get shit for it.

>gun control laws

Good point, but you can find ways around it if you're smart.

>liberals

Every state has liberals.

>tons of shithole cities

Avoid the ghettos and cites are quite nice.

>elitist culture

You farmers are pretty stuck up about your lifestyle too.

>tons of assholes (cities)

Just because you aunt stood in the middle of the sidewalk to take a photo during rush hour and got yelled at doesn't mean we're all assholes.

>Just because you aunt stood in the middle of the sidewalk to take a photo during rush hour and got yelled at doesn't mean we're all assholes.

Are you living a 1980s movie about a country bumpkin who has to go the Big City for an adventure or to claim a fortune?

fixed

No that's what you tourist do, you block the sidewalks someone yell at you since people are trying to go to work and then you cry about it.

>pennsylvania
>gun control
boi

Yes. That dirty, overcrowded shithole, a tangle of congested freeways and housing projects, niggers and dirty sludge shit on the potholed roads. High taxes, high unemployement, high prices, high people. Nanny-states where everyone is a democrat.

Hi Delaware

Flyover tourists and chinese tourists always are doing dumb shit like that

EVERYTHING IS COKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the rest can fuck off

Diversity is your strength!
If you fight multi-culturalism you loose..

We're the only good northern states left

We need a le Pilgrim/Puritan merchant meme
The Eternal New Englander is the one who is responsible for much of the "muh progressive" mentality and ruination of White America

>Far away from liberal shitholes like commiefornia

Wat?

This is closer to reality

t. massfag

The Northeast is beautiful with the best history but it's full of fucking Jews and beaners and NYC is a blight.

Take Vermont out of that and you're good.

So this mess is the New Englanders fault?!
What states will fix that problem for them?

>Good point, but you can find ways around it if you're smart.
No no I'm from the city I grew up in Astoria before the hipsters and actors moved in it's was all Greek and gun laws were ok. Now forget it live in VA and the gun laws are great amazing I feel free and anytime I wanna go to the city and eat it's only four hours away.

>that sprawl
Thats the midwest of the south. In the northeast we have trains and subways

>yankees
>good
Nigger, NY is singlehandedly ruining the rest of the country and Mass. Don't even get me started on those mick faggots.

Vermont gun laws are some of the best in the country

I was too lazy to edit the capital and Chittenden county out, but that would be most accurate.

Dipshit thinks the north east is better you don't have big ten no Michigan all the little fuck Jew kids from NYC and jersey go there all you have is NYC and the gun laws suck bad 6 month to get a permission slip from diblasio to guy a overpriced flock 43 or SW shield and M1 garands so we're straight it's ok you can keep your homeless and crackheads and black kids from the projects who rob people when they need money.

The entire I-95 corridor is just one massive sprawl. With the exception of northern Maine.

>Northeast
>>Far away from liberal shitholes

that's a good point

user you seem mad.
What state are you from?
Do you want to culturally enrich the eternal New Englander?

At least we HAVE good cities. Southern cities are all sprawls

SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

>tfw Connecticut almost went red for the first time in forever this election
For once I'm almost proud.

Well, desu I like suburban sprawl more than urban sprawl. At least it's more comfy and more suitable for human inhabitation. I don't mean to shit on the northeast, even though that's what I just did. But I went to college there and I realized that humans are not supposed to live that way, so clustered together.

shit. "to be honest" changes to "desu", not a weeaboo.

this

other people seem to have no idea how pozzed the other NE states are. Even southern NH is becoming compromised.

Calling it soda is subhuman.

The northeast is that bad?
This is not comforting news.

We will like the north east when we invade that bitch and genocide hipsters remove coffee praise kek.
What will you pillage from the 95 corridor kek.

CT fag here. New England is quite awesome aside for being liberal as fuck and freezing. Also, everyone here is douchey, cynical, and sarcastic as fuck. One of the reasons I like Sam Hyde is cuz he's got that New England comedy, very dark and sarcastic. Around my friends we basically all speak in sarcasm to the point it's like we are meaningfully saying it, been out to California and it's hilarious for some reason they don't get the sarcasm.

Right now it's too fucking cold. Also where Ohio at?

What about new york and new Jersey though? They are almost as bad as commiefornia.

Urban sprawl sucks too. If youre gonna live in an urban area it better be dense

Stop being dramatic. My aunt lives only 2 hours north of NYC and its all farms cows and rednecks

>diversity of cultures
>good
>"far away from liberal shitholes"
>literally the most liberal region of the states

You're an idiot.

Agreed, I think CT is on the verge of going red. That'd be awesome, fuck Malloy

>B1G champs from Pennsylvania
Okay pal

user's aunt confirms peacefull rednecks and cows.
All is well

HEY!
Virginia's a blue state too.
And (more importantly) we have Wawa's (fuck Sheetz).

>northeast is based

Lol no it's not, it's filled with liberals, high cost of living, cucked gun laws (at least not in Vermont), taxes, even more taxes.

Also Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland is not north east.

Do not move to the north east, I live in New Jersey and it's shit, I want to move to Wyoming because I can't stand the degeneracy here and high cost of living and the shifty gun laws.

Also those college """educated""" people are brainwashed, there's a difference.

*faggiest part of the United States.

>shit weather
>dumb sounding accents
>liberal faggots
>anti-gun & anti-freedom
>is a liberal shithole regardless of how far from Commiefornia

North east fucking sucks, can't wait to leave

>gun control
Think again

>new jersey
No

Maine is somewhat based, and has based potential

This is now a PA thread. We /beststate/

>Diversity of cultures

I haven't seen somebody who wasn't white in years

>rural NE.

Personal poorfag arsenal. Recently acquired a 1928 hex mosin too

NHfag here. It will 0 degrees tonight with 45mph gusts and a windchill of -15. I could do without this.

We /comfy/ too

user please
Other user's aunt confirms it to be peacefull redneck and cow territory.
It must be the best part of the USA, no?

Why does the Northeast have shitty public universities, I thought they were supposed to be all about education spending.

>>diversity of culture
>>good
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia

>1 post by this id

yup beautiful

Yeah there is that. You see one and it's like whoa, what're they doing here? And then you think to yourself, I bet they feel super safe. I wonder how I would feel if the only white guy in a sea of black people, willing to bet it'd be different.

Best schools too. 100k telescope we use here at Penn State. And we also have our own fucking space telescope.

Indeed user you are correct
I see nothing but beautiful capitalism.

just some shitty yanks

As someone who works in Philly, THIS

Why does it look like Pakistan?

OP I am triggered.

We know what's up

I need more PA memes

Do you seriously think the entire country looks like an interstate off ramp?

>good
>diversity of cultures

Stopped reading there.

>tfw noguns
>tfw never shot a gun
help me

>newark, nj
>baltimore, md
>philadelphia, pa
>bronx, harlem, queens, ny
all shitholes

retard

yep

looks fun. Head on in, go to the museum, and stay the night at a motel

You're pretty dumb then desu senpai.

New York isnt as bad as some peoples seem to think, Long Island is pretty based except for pockets of jews and cucks like the hamptons. Almost everything North of the city is like the south only colder

>Maryland
Maryland is one of the most cucked states in the Union. Full of Gov. Cocksuckers, filled to the brim with niggers and salvadoreans. Baltimore is a cesspool of degeneracy. Prince George's County is a hellhole. Montgomery County is where all the rich out-of-touch libtards in gated communities who have a lot of influence and ruin the country. The Eastern Shore is mostly empty and boring, so the only thing to do is heroin. Cecil County where I live is full of human trash, white and black. The Western Panhandle is practically an extension of West Virginia, but has the cuck laws of Maryland so it's shit. It's boiling in the summer and freezing in the winter. Traffic is worse than LA and NYC in the DC Beltway.

>best
>it's fucking 10 degrees outside and getting colder

CT user here. The north east would be the best part of the country if a plague would take out all of our big democrat cities.

... wait, is he handing out fruit? What the hell?

stop making us look bad.

Explain

Not an argument.

You are a stupid newfag fuck off

you gotta let other user's PA post you can't just dump pics, it's gotta be a mutal exchange

>pa is best state tho.

>Maryland
>Northeast
Other than Politically, No. If you include Maryland in the Northeast you must include Virginia