Defend this

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your the one who posted it you defend this retarded cartoon.

I can't defend it, it's a shitty drawing

>doing what your people want
>tyrant
getting really tired of this kikish doublespeak

You fucking want a war with Russia? really? kill yourself....
There is nothing fucking wrong with getting better relations with other country when previous president has literally gone into cold war with 'em for no fucking reason....

really made me think

Where's the proofs?

>People doing what they want
>And threatening dissenters
That is the qualifier of tyranny: controlling whether anyone can be allowed to disagree with you

Why? Leftists are mad, therefore I have what I want.

Putin is as much a "brutal tyrant" as Obama. Literally nothing that the leftists claim he did (assassinations, state-controlled media, toppling foreign regimes) was anything Obama didn't do.

The Malinki hopak is a Ukrainian dance.
This comics creator is a fucking spastic

Nice guys finish last

it's a secret

>Putin
>Wanting war
That's cute but he's not stupid.
Putin wants one of two things: to expand Russia's power and to make Russia seem powerful (to the world and its own people)
If Hillary was in office, we'd be getting a faux Cold War where tensions would rise on the international stage but neither Hillary or Putin had any intention of sparking conflict.

Since Trump is in office, he's going to use Trump to extend his autocratic nationally-backed corporations' expansion to the rest of Europe and the US

wtf at the gimp on the right... is this?... is this the next generation?

Oh fuck, we're doomed.

Unless of course it is you in power. Right libshit?

> That is the qualifier of tyranny: controlling whether anyone can be allowed to disagree with you

Insightful. Someone should let the Democrat party know this.

>defend this strawman

lolno

I fucking love the hair they give the trump caricatures.

That's racism. Russians are a culture not a caricture.

look at trumps hands xD

theyre tiny

xDD

at least he's not austrian. Now go back to your containment board, and try not to get your cousing pregnant on the way out.

Remember that as you get expelled from school for questioning the Holocaust.

Why are you defending a country that is killing civilian noncombatant innocent chilluns in a lepo ?

>Trump wins

>multiple confirmed suicides

>leftists are still throwing tantrums over a month later

You're so irrelevant it hurts. You're literally 10 times larger than us and have the same influence/power/recognition globally.

It fucking is. Sometimes I wonder how far can go some people to release they megalomania.

yeah, but I'm not deformed by generations of incest

Defend what? It's a well drawn cartoon using a hacky 'Russian dance' and even more hacky overused adjectives to describe two alpha leaders and attempting to imply that Trump and Putin are somehow working together based on NO information.

youtube.com/watch?v=75SEy1qu71I

Except you are
> muh bure Aryan genes
At least we're diluted with Italian admixture which is also why we're not autistic like you

>Italian admixture
So you're arabs? Looks like Vienna is in the right hands now.

Can still walk through Vienna without getting kicked under a subway train. More than one can say about your own capital

yeah, because those attacks are usually directed at white people

> white people
> in Berlin
Pick only one

>Defend this

Shoo JIDF! Go away!

Don't have to. The ultimate consolidation of white power has been initiated. I don't know where this will end but what a ride it shall be!

>that aryan qt on the left

hnnnng I need to save her

In the same way that not every conservative if a sperging "Muh South will rise again" hick, not every liberal is a pompous and pretentious pseudo-intellectual.

My point is that the first amendment was designed specifically with the ability to voice dissent against the government in mind. Russia has a history of quelling dissenters but, at least in principle, the US is built on allowing open discussion.

Nothing rustles my jimmies when my friends in college start a response with "I feel..." or "I can't believe you..." It's the most degenerate thing and when I ask them about it, they say "I've explained and argued this so many times, I shouldn't have to do it X number of times more"
Except you exactly DO have to argue it over and over and over again if people come to you with new counter-arguments or new evidence.
I'm not denying that leftists don't have a kneejerk shaming reaction when you want to discuss something considered hallow ("What proof, aside from eye-witness testimony, do we have for knowing the conditions of the holocaust?","What is the minimal amount of evidence needed to conclude that an historical event took place", etc) but that's not an excuse for Trump to do so either.

Also, I was actually one of those kids who questioned the holocaust in highschool. I asked how it was even possible for this sort of shit to go down without anyone saying anything, and then I was shown what evidence was accumulated.

I take it at about 95% confidence but there's a difference between questioning a thing, people provide you the available evidence (questioning the evidence is an entirely other set of discussions) and then you accept, for the moment, their version of a story vs actively denying a thing and evaluating evidence based on the conclusion you reached beforehand.

So cute. CUTE :33

there are more african/middle-east babies in your cities than there are ethnic German babies today.

>putin
good leader

>trump
good leader

There, defended.

Bonus:
>trudeau
>castro's bastard son, bribed

>killary
>literally satan

>obongo
>useless sjw leader

He really needs to do something about how malnourished he looks.

>Ukrainian
No such thing

What the fuck are you even droning on about? You're talking like you're making a point but you haven't said anything substantial. Just that you hate your faggot friends who also can't make a point and that you questioned the Holocaust in school.

Why
I approve of it