UPDATE

Findassange website has now updated it's message to say robo-Assange's appearance on Hannity today has been deemed legit proof of life.

findingassange.com/

"Julian Assange appeared on Sean Hanity at 4:07PM EST, While the voice was easy to be spoofed the evidence provided to FindingAssange.com outside of simply the broadcast has been deemed legit proof of life. Assange is still alive and these files are Julians & Wikileaks to distribute as such, FindingAssange.com has terminated our release.
A copy of the proof of life we received will be provided to the public shortly."

"The release system will be kept in place if ever required to be used in the future."

I have never been more furious at some random shitty website

was this just a ploy?

What was their endgame? I never bought it but they couldn't have possibly known about Assange on Hannity.

Sup Forums btfo. it's getting embarassing guys.

FAKE NEWS TO KEEP THE PEACE

Yep

>make website
>have not-CIA robot Assange show up within the time frame
>website says that's good

They must think we're dumb

Zero public proof of life.

No release of anything was actually ever planned to begin with, but it makes a nice excuse to say "B-but Assange is still alive!"

Assange is very clearly dead

We live in a world of hd cameras and broadband internet. Not a single real video to confirm he's alive.

This seems entirely defensible, which is very convenient. The thing is, Assange was already on Hannity recently. So the appearance alone is insufficient. They say that evidence provided to the website (in conjunction with appearance on Hannity?) was deemed legit proof. It's hard to believe that if that were so, they would mention the Hannity appearance first. Possibly clever PsyOp to stop people from asking questions.

does anybody have a link to the hannity interview?

>What was their endgame?
Give more credibility to the lie that Julian is alive and well.

Reminder: This website was "allegedly" set up by Dustin Snider (pic related). He looks like he's fucking 15, and now he's claiming that he personally got convincing proof of life for Assange? That's fucking retarded nobody gives that type of info to 15 year olds.

whoops forgot pic

dustinsnider.com/

Releasing the keys shouldnt be too hard. Spamming forums with them, and hope that someone has the insurance-files(can check that their legit), and spread them forward.

Not really sure what the whole point of this was. The radio-interview before wasnt enough of proof of life, but this was?.

>oh vey hes actually dead fellow goyim shits happening kek lol hail kek d'us vult
>oh no hes actually not dead everything is okay we got proven wrong by """" evidence"""" we wont disclose
>now gobble up our new kosher "leaks" about Russian hackers

"A copy of the proof of life we received will be provided to the public shortly"

We'll see...

I heard that some of the "missing" emails from Podesta dump were already acquired and that was nothing there anyway. Can anyone confirm?

Trust no one! Even if you see Julian through the embassy window, it is a hologram.

i could find audio only interview. Another spoofed voice interview. Then this site is like "they gave us proof he was alive directly"... like what nigga? why you and not us? They really do misunderestimate us.

CIA got them. Didn't take very long.

>Proof of life will follow shortly
If Assanged wanted to prove he's alive he would post it himself. He doesn't need to relay evidence to an intermediate party who then releases it to the public. It makes zero fucking sense.

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOL

What the odds they actually publish any proof of life? They should make another countdown to when they are going to provide this information, that will really reassure me.

>Julian appeared on Hannity
>Julian appeared
>appeared

ap·pear
əˈpir/
verb
1.come into sight; become visible, typically without visible agent or apparent cause.
2. seem; give the impression of being.
"she appeared not to know what was happening"
synonyms: become visible, come into view, come into sight, materialize, pop up

This whole thing was obviously a show to get people to stop investigating and to trick normies

>its another countdown episode, hahaha
You know what tipped me off?

we did it reddit

Fucking bullshit from the very start. What a low way to get listeners. Fuck this shit.

I "heard" that they contain information damning enough to cause a civil war and possible foreign military interventions. Can anyone confirm?