IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Clinton Investigation Back On: FBI Agents In NY Ordered To Continue Foundation Probe

EXCLUSIVE: FBI New York Field Office Told To Continue Clinton Foundation Probe

>Officials at FBI headquarters instructed its New York field office to continue its corruption investigation into the Clinton Foundation following the election of Republican candidate Donald Trump, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

archive.fo/DHfr1

oh look its literally nothing

Looks like Santa Kek is going to give us a great Christmas this year.

SAY IT WITH ME

MISTER PRESIDENT

HILLDOGS BTFO TO OBLIVION

Comfy

oh look, they're gonna find her not guilty again. They've established that she's not going to ever answer for this, all they're doing is wasting taxpayer money for more political theater to make Trump look more like an ass.

Check em libshits

>thedailycaller
idk, desnt sound legit
Get my bump though

Not guilty again? Was she ever tried?

Preet Bhara is not the type who gives up.

M A D A M
P R I S O N E R

Third time's the charm, Dahnald.

With our return to the Berenstein dimension, we are guaranteed success.

Soon, Hillahry will have no choice but to hand over the Foundation.

It is a glorious time to be alive, Dahnald.

the clinton foundation investigation never stopped did it? only the investigation into the emails did

If he is the one who stops Hillary I will take back everything I said about pooinloos.

NYPD and NY FBI guys should be our heroes.

I watched this movie today about a "CIA inside the CIA" and later on reveling about oil wars in middle east and Venezuela and a CIA office in the World Trade Center (This movie is from 1975) that I freaked out so fucking much.

Hope no one else knows that I'm writing this here right nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfscz

R A R E
A
R
E

He's a northern poo. They're brown skinned whites.

The Foundation investigation was never off though

SHE'S GOING TO JAIL!

>Daily Caller NEWS FOUNDATION

leems segit

Madame Polident.

Enjoy your nutriloaf you old dried cunt.

ONE..

LAST..

JEB...

SURGE...

SLOW AND STEADYYY

KEK!!!!

What the fuck for? They alreadt have enough evidence to arrest her and yet they haven't so what's new here?

>Alright Ms.Clinton, you know the drill by now. Spread'em, and bend over.

>oh look, they're gonna find her not guilty again

They have to prosecute to find her Not Guilty first.

So what you meant to say is that they're going to once again determine that there's no evidence of wrongdoing on her part and decline to prosecute again.

>Be Hillary
>Get away from jail term because Trump decided to stop giving a fuck once he schlonged her
>decide to poke the bear
>first with a recount
>then with russian bullshit
>alright, fuck it then, you can go to jail

The fact she's not running for President anymore.

If they dragged her off in handcuffs while she was running for President it would have been the biggest scandal ever and they would have been accused for having a pro-Trump bias.

But now it's fair game. Now she's basically a failure and a cat lady so they're going to go forward with it and fuck her shit up.

Is Hillary going to be indicted?

It's real. I'm guessing after all the Recount/Russia bullshit, whatever deal she had with Trump is off.

Into the gas chamber she goes.

Liberal butthurt is going to become a black hole that devours the entire planet if they don't stop getting their asses devastated.

Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich MURDERED because he was the true source of the leaked emails and documents.

She and her co-conspirators in the msm and the democratic party are blaming Russia to cover their tracks.

They are engaged in treason and are trying to subvert the will of the American people.

The need to be punished for their crimes and stopped at all costs.

He's playing 9001D chess

By pretending he was only joking and not interested in persecuting Hillary he can walk away with clean hands when she's formally caught or acquitted.

It's called having your cake, and eating it too.

>FBI Agents In NY Ordered To Continue Foundation Probe
The order came directly from the Kremlin no doubt.

can someoen besides dailymail share this story?

>Clinton and Trump both too corrupt for office
>The age of Jeb is upon us starting 12/19

This is madness, all of these political shadow wars, it makes TV serials look tame.