DAAMN, IS IT THAT BAD?

"Is It Time to Abandon the Star Wars Franchise?" -New Yorker

"A laughable parody of itself" -Philadelphia Inquirer

"A couple of 9-year-olds on a screen-free rainy afternoon would come up with better adventures, and probably also better dialogue." - New York Times

"...about as exciting as a long drive down the Florida Turnpike. " Miami Herald

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/rogue-one-reviewed-is-it-time-to-abandon-the-star-wars-franchise
philly.com/philly/entertainment/Rogue-One-crashes-and-burns-with-its-own-self-importance.html
nytimes.com/2016/12/13/movies/star-wars-rogue-one-review.html
miamiherald.com/entertainment/movies-news-reviews/article120594658.html
archive.fo/odrxd
archive.fo/It4s2
archive.fo/TXlAF
archive.fo/NoEr9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicity_Jones
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5ho8q7/spoilers_rogue_one_discussion_megathread/db560ty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was time after the prequels

Friend just told me it's the worst Star Wars movie so far. I'm wet.

Really? Maybe I should go see it to laugh at it.

torrent it. dont give them your sheckels

People arent going to see it after opening day. It will make money, but wont pull in huge numbers.

Don't give the faggots money.
They'll call it a success.

This is all white male's fault.

Need links and sources user. Rotten Tomatoes currently is calling it the best episode yet.

Because OP is a giant faggot...

>"Is It Time to Abandon the Star Wars Franchise?" -New Yorker
newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/rogue-one-reviewed-is-it-time-to-abandon-the-star-wars-franchise

>"A laughable parody of itself" -Philadelphia Inquirer
philly.com/philly/entertainment/Rogue-One-crashes-and-burns-with-its-own-self-importance.html

>"A couple of 9-year-olds on a screen-free rainy afternoon would come up with better adventures, and probably also better dialogue." - New York Times
nytimes.com/2016/12/13/movies/star-wars-rogue-one-review.html

>"...about as exciting as a long drive down the Florida Turnpike. " Miami Herald
miamiherald.com/entertainment/movies-news-reviews/article120594658.html

>No archive
But user, you are giant faggot

Weird, Sup Forums thinks it was decent

because this cunt is also a giant faggot

archive.fo/odrxd

>"A laughable parody of itself" -Philadelphia Inquirer
archive.fo/It4s2

>"A couple of 9-year-olds on a screen-free rainy afternoon would come up with better adventures, and probably also better dialogue." - New York Times
archive.fo/TXlAF

>"...about as exciting as a long drive down the Florida Turnpike. " Miami Herald
archive.fo/NoEr9

>Sup Forums

All they had to do was make a Darth Krayt trilogy.

The action set pieces were cool but the characters were so shallow that its hard to latch onto them.

Is it really that bad?

I'm not planning on seeing it but still curious

HAHAHA. We didn't even need to do anything and its failing all by itself.

God any pics of the girl. She's hot as fuck.

I will never know. Im not giving 1 cent to that liberal faggot that came out against white males.

How much screen time does Leslie Jones have in this one?

You knew it was going to be terrible the moment that annoying dyke said "I REBEL" in the trailer

Do you know get out much?
Shes a few years away from manhood

Got*

Thanks cunt

Wtf i love the nyt now

>womanlet
>brown hair
>weird shaped face
>"hot"

she'd be considered a 6/10 here

But the trailer seemed so good...

Even though the blogosphere typically shills for these SJW flicks the 'professional' review circles have always had a strong distaste for fantasy franchise shlock.

most critics i trust said it's cool af, but pure fanservice

they always polish the shit out of the movies that try to push foward their diversity/feminist agenda

How old is she? 15 yo? I'm starting to get hard.

The independence day 2 trailer was amazing but the movie is a 2/10

You should wear glasses m8.

>All these Jewspapers shitting on a Jew movie

Explain this one Sup Forums i'm confused.

So did colonial marines and look how shit that turned out to be.

Actually she wouldnt be an affirmative action pick as a klingon, seems an appropriate role

Im not not gay but the hispanic captain guy was hot as fuck

She's 33

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felicity_Jones

>expecting portugal to appreciate aryan beauty

my mistake

>turning Star Wars into another marvel/dc pump and dump movie that is just an advertisement for the next

Not surprising honestly. The fact that they couldn't come up with a new story and just remade a new hope with better cgi should have been the sign that the rest were going to be trash

>most critics i trust get paid under the table to push positive reviews
Trusting low paid columnists with a liberal arts degree

>if I give them my money I win
typical leaf think

give your money to me instead goyim

>Stormtrooper Yaoi

The only part of the film that contained plot

Probably setting low expectations so when it bombs it will be viewed as success in spite of white racists

They aren't actually shitting on it.

These are a cherry picked selection. OP is a fag.

The overwhelming consensus by the critics is that its a good, but not great film.

Isn't it weird how vehemently Sup Forums opposed this film because of the creators' and fanbases' horrid behavious but NOOOW there's multiple threads being made and bumped singing it's praises?

Woooo, totally legit, totally spending my money on your trash now.

I swear I'm strangling the next Jew I encounter.
This movie is a literal sham.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5ho8q7/spoilers_rogue_one_discussion_megathread/db560ty/

Just look at this shit, it reads like fanfiction

>it still won't flop because звeздни wars

Lucas is out, Disney are only interested in getting a return on their investment.

>strangling
NO.

They want more dylan roofs. Thats why they act so full retard on the media. We are a board of peace.

>Sup Forums is a media critic now
doing their triggered white nationalist media critiq

wow

inb4 alternate history articles about misogynist nerds hating it and boycotting it.

if they were smart, they would make a movie about "VADER" and it's basically about an angry old white commander ninja male cyborg killing hordes of Aliens of Color

I unironically liked it a lot. I don't get why people are complaining this much.

Star Wars is dead to me.
I couldn't care less.
They won't get my money and my children won't know what it is.

How could Roland Emerich fuck Independence Day 2 up so damn hard?

I thought it was pretty good. They could have taken the darker tone of the second half a lot farther though

If they wanted a muh diverse cast they should have put an ayylien in the crew though

I meant in an erotic way.

Jews are freaky bitches.

This. I pirated TFA and will continue pirating this shit and anyone that pays for this garbage is a race traitor and god willing on the day of the rope will find those and hand them.

Nice cherry picked sentences. Most reviewers, even the NYT, seems to think that it was decent. Just like the last Star Wars basically. Inoffensive and watchable.

[spoiler]i just realized I ended both of those sentences with the word though[/spoiler]

Here's your (you), you disgusting antipodean subman. You are doing KEK's will.

Of course it's bad because all of Star Wars is bad. If TFA got good reviews is because of nostalgia mining alone. Every time the Star Wars franchise tries to make an original product it fails horribly.

>How could Roland Emerich fuck Independence Day 2 up so damn hard?
Easy they turned the forced diversity and forced China pandering up a notch. Also Emmerich has made bombs since then so he probably had less freedom.

>though
>though
>though

KYS though

>implying the plot matters in a starwars movie

>give your money to me instead goyim
typical swiss think

But why though

Guys, guys, guys. We're all faggots and cunts. Now let's all try to get along.

Shit senpai, I'm the same, I love it when big Hollywood cash in movies fail, especially Disney, since they have a monopoly on faggotry now.

No, no, no!
It's your duty as empowered feminists to watch that crap, just as much it was your duty to watch Ghostbusters.
If you don't, then the evil white male supremasist patriarchy wins!

implying disney didnt bought every review
my sister didn't like btw

For fuck sake, the aussies are literally turning into the most helpful posters on Sup Forums

Still seems like majority of critics are enjoying the diversity. I wonder why.

Ikr. Suicide has never looked more attractive. Fuck this Berenstain '''universe'''.

Clearly someone who drives the speed limit, the turnpike can be fun when no one follows the law

>while standing as something of a classic in its own right.

It just opened you fucking hack

wheres the full camrip you fucking nerds?

all ive seen is vaders spree at the very end

What the fuck does being polish have to do with star wars?

Fucking drumpftard.

Always has lots of FHP for those speeding sheckles

I drove from NY to Florida when I went on vacation once there are two places I wanted to kill myself. In DC and the Florida turnpike.

Watch it in IMAX 3-d. Buy two extra seats so you don't have to sit next to anyone

>every big-budget action movie since the mid-80's

Mate... mate... the internet is full of many, many women who are hotter. Fucking thirsty beta

>There's already a new Star Wars out

Worf has really let himself go

>"THE WORST MOVIE EVER!"
>"EASILY WORSE THAN THE PREQUELS!"
>"IT'S COMPLETELY GARBAGE!"
>"BUY A TICKET, GOY, YOU MUST SEE HOW

Yeah, we know Schlomo. You realized nobody likes reboots and movies in general are harder to get noticed, so you went the clickbait route. Making shit blatantly terrible (or at least claiming to) in order to bait cynical fucks who otherwise wouldn't watch movies to go see it.

Fuck off.

Holy shit these are real headlines? MSM isn't even shilling for it?

I know your Brazillian but how about trusting your own brain, instead of a hack getting paid money per word?

Oh yeah I forgot, your Brazillian

Jesus, it was Leslie Jones in that video. I thought it was some random black guy. I thought the earrings was part of his alien makeup.

Does anyone think the Empire from the first movies were actually the good guys?

I mean other than "supposedly" torching the dead bodies of Luke's foster parents, which we never saw them kill them, they didn't seem to do much bad. However the Rebels come off as a bunch of religious fanatics conducting massive terror campaigns on populated space stations.

Yeah fair enough. We all have our opinions. What about your wifes son, how did he feel about it?

>swamped with too many unremarkable protagonists

Remember how they said it was a "multi cultural" fighting force against the white supremacists? Kek.

Gib magnet?

and she's not even considered ugly for a black women.
All that and more coming to a Europe near you.

i like that everyone dies and the empire wins

i fucking love the florida turnpike they better take that back

SPREAD THE WORD THAT THE RUSSIANS HACKED STAR WARS

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY OF CONVERGENT IDEAS

GO
GO
GO