Conservatives in 2014: "putin is planning to bring back soviet union, he is still a dirty kgb agent"

>conservatives in 2014: "putin is planning to bring back soviet union, he is still a dirty kgb agent"
>conservatives in 2016: "putin together with trump will bring world peace"

What the fuck happened?

>times change

Wow this really stimulates the cortex

The neo-conservative hawks got left behind.

See: McCain

>Liberals before November 8, 2016: Stop making a big deal about the Election being hacked or rigged
>Liberals on November 8, 2016: wtf I hate hacking now

the pendulum came back so hard it messed with the time streams

Alt-cucks only care about superficial shit like keeping chief wahoo on the indians uniforms and keeping transexuals out of bathrooms. as for all that other shit they just adopt whats counter culture

Real life isn't a fucking civ game. Relations change.

Neocons got with the times. They are being dragged to Sup Forums's position, which has always been pro-Russia or at least sympathetic to Russia.

Establishment conservatives are still pushing the russia trump meme

Those literally are not the same people.

First group is Neoconservitives who worship Israel.
Second group doesn't exist, and doesn't include the vast majority who don't care about Russia.

try the 2000 election you underaged faggot

Neocons are still in #NeverTrump mode

fuck neocons

I'll adjust that to being "dragged kicking and screaming".

You're thinking of neo-cons.
They're only loyalty is to Israel, but yet stupid white people vote for them. McCain, Graham, McConnell, Ryan, etc.

Trump wrestled the party away from warmongering neoconservatives, so maybe the GOP won't be controlled opposition to sate flyovers for once

>The neo-conservative hawks got left behind.

I honestly don't believe that is possible to have a huge power shift without a war (hot or cold). Maybe Sup Forums miss some point or even the Sup Forums was one tool in this whole process.

This is funny because it's actually
> before election: There is no proof that the election might be rigged
> after election: There is some proof that the election may have been rigged

Also, how does a guy complain about it being rigged for months, with all his supporters agreeing, and now that we have something worth looking into nobody's the least bit curious anymore.

There's certainly a lot of folks who are just riding the partisan train here, but honestly the integrity of our election system is worth protecting. I don't think any American should not be concerned with foreign governments meddling in our election, whether it helped your side or not.

wtf i have brazil even more now

They're willing to change their opinions. Strange huh

You're confusing Republicans with conservatives and opposition to certain Clinton foreign policy aspirations with support for Putin. The Republican party has shifted to the left on a lot of issues this election cycle and it's just common sense to oppose Hillary wanting to bring Ukraine and Georgia into NATO which would have led to war. Russia has recently invaded both of those countries for much less.

something is happening in the CIA or something
IDK, but it's interesting

We need Russia to fix the mess we made in the Middle East

Literal cuckoldry.

I bet they kill him.

Sup Forums edgelords aren't conservative, my man. They're contrarian.