Why is it okay to be racist against Russians? If this man said something similar about Kenya, he'd lose his job

Why is it okay to be racist against Russians? If this man said something similar about Kenya, he'd lose his job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IoS1_CRS5fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tim wise is a stupid nigger and should kill himself.

Russians are a race?

>Tim Wise thinks he's relevant

Russians were the first people in space. Their intellectuals are pretty upper tier.

This kike is just pissed his kike friends were expelled from Russia for trying to bleed the country dry.

(((Tim Wise)))

And it's bullshit as well. Soviet space program was more advanced than ours for awhile.

>literally an airforce pilot
>duhh he must be autistic duhh said the guy on the japanese imag board

Let's not forget the AK-47
Empowering child soldiers all across the globe.

its okay to hate anyone if they appear to have even the slightest sign of being white.

Proof? I don't think Tim Wise was a AF pilot.

PENIT BUTTAH

Tim Wise is an anti-white "educational speaker," not an air force pilot you fucking faggot. Way to completely blow yourself the fuck out.

It's proof that Russians are white.

lmao Tim Wise was not in the military you fucking retard. He's a kike activist that's never done anything.

Because Russians are white.

Tim (((Wise)))

Yea, wtf have you fucking kikes contributed to anything?

>no one should much care what you think
>Much care what you think

Incredibly strange Americanism. Took me a while to wrap my mind around that sentence.

When you see someone unironically reducing russia's contribution to the world to three things he vaguely heard about in a movie and then repeat to sound cultured, you can pretty much safely say that the man is a complete moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IoS1_CRS5fA

faberge was french...

>nationality=race

I think that faggot is talking about nutnfancy.

Wow ignorant to the core, Russkies have contributed a fuckload

>Downplaying the historical importance and contributions of Russia to the planet in the past century

This man is a moron on every possible level.

>american
>talking shit about russia not contributing enough

I know reading wasn't your big strength but come on now.

How west manages to do anything else except tweeting? It's like some of you tweet tens times an hour.

Yes. Russians are an actual ethnicity and being born a certain ethnicity isn't optional unlike Islam.

>racist against Russians
No such thing.

Russians haven't contributed anything?

>Majority of space based achievments were Russian
>Contributed the most to the victory in WW2
>Fucked over Hillary Clinton

These three alone are enough

>tim wise

>having a real job

tim wise is an anti-white faggot kike who I believe coined the phrase "white privilege"

He's the first gun YouTuber I know.

Can't stand him, though.