>100% of atheists

Are too autistic to understand a literal conic made for children. And they wonder why they're hated HAHAHAHA

It makes perfect sense. Someone else is getting the bigger bear because they were clearly better Christians.

And here comes chuckle fuck number one to prove my point

>Giving up something you own with no verified knowledge of benefits from it.

You are the kind of child people worry about being easily lured into vans.

But really, he's saving it for the little girl.

It's a shit picture anyway, and under simplifies the nature of God.

Not an argument fedora. Try again? Your autism is showing. We're you born with it or did men in vans fuck it into you in your younger days. Bet you enjoyed it.

I don't really understand it, honestly. Why is a bigger bear better? Maybe that little bear was gifted to her by her dying mom or something, I know I have a few toys I'll probably keep forever because they have an emotional value.

Because you can't into analogy. All you understand is waving a white flag for sand nigger invaders

>Fedora
>Autism
>Ad hom
Any potentially honest and integral debaters have just written you off as a no go.

When you say made for children...
Do you mean that the concept has been simplified for the less intelligent to understand? Interesting.

>I know I have a few toys I'll probably keep forever because they have an emotional value.

gay

I'm christian and this picture makes me cringe on so many levels.

>Trust me to give you something that you might like if you give me something you already like

Christcuck

what if she liked her own bear and didnt want fat fuck mcfagscarf???

Oh noooo that sucks...

Are atheists too stupid to realize that this kind of concern trolling is so 2014?

>literally materialism
She loves the bear because it's her bear and she's bonded with it. Taking away something you love and then giving your something that is just bigger is fucking retarded and seems anti-Christian

Now lets add Muhammad saying the same thing, and Zeus, and Odin, and Vishnu, and Ameterasu, while her great grandfather yells at her saying that nobody has given him a teddy bear since he died.
But yeah, this totally proves your religion isn't retarded.

But the small bear probably has sentimental value

Is this your idea of an honest intellectual discussion, or are you so dumb and autistic that you believe that we should all be arguing about the shit going on in your autistic faggot head?

What the fuck I dont live in the uk

This. Most Christians cherry-pick the things they like/want to believe from the bible anyways.

I there are very few actual Christians.

Most Christians are like those chicks that spend tons of money on make-up and spend time trying to take cute photos of themselves, but every once in a while they'll retweet some "refugees welcome" shit or donate to african children to feel better.

>under simplifies
makes it harder to understand?

That's not the point you autismal sperg.

The point is that you have to trust some people, you can't go through life doubting everyone. We have to learn to trust each other.

i know this is a bait thread but i fixed the picture to accurately represent "god"

>Jesus assumes he knows what you want instead of asking you.

Fuck that asshole.

You don't keep faith because of the wager. If this was the goal, Christians would reconcile all religions into some kind of multi-religious amalgamation and satisfy all collective heaven conditions of each religion simultaneously. They instead chose to keep purely Christian lives for the moral and civic foundation it provide. Wager is a non-argument

No, we get it, it's christcucks that don't understand why it's bullshit like the children they are.

Not an argument

lol jesus has alredy stolen a teddy bear and he wants another

You forgot to add the happy merchant.

Why is jesus feeding the kid's teddy bear to his obese one?

Trusting jesus, like he said, in the situation given by the comic is a shit example.

internet fedoras are so easy to trigger. What is it about their religion that causes them to be so sensitive?

This says a lot about the mentality of Christians.

Scotland is the UK mate, sorry to break it to ya

Not joining your cult

God teaches you to be materialistic then?
I would rather keep whatever I had than get something "better" in return.
Any grown up will think the same way, things have a sentimental value as well.

i'll just leave this here