NatGeo "gender revolution"

this is a geography magazine, not a mental illness promoter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdJ8x6lyrfo
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how long before they start posting gamergate type clickbait on their website like Time and Forbes?

->Frankfurt School
->Hippie Revolution
->Gay Rights
->Transhumanism

Jewish Intensifies.

>kid is posed sexually and practically cupping his crotch

Why do trannies feel the need to sexualise their illness?

>trannies
The jewish photographer.

>femboy-themed anal-only fetishistic relationship

Rupert Murdoch bought it, then fired a bunch of senior staff. I think that may play a part in it.

>Nature/Biology
>Now pseudobiology

????

You still see it with non Jew run situations. I want a meta analysis to see the correlation of trannies and pedophilia. I'd wager it's pretty closely tied.

Stop shilling this already, we've discussed this since 6am with nonstop threads. At this point you're obviously just trying to desensitize us to tranny kids

I'm really disappointed. I thought National Geographic would be above this kind of bullshit.

Don't put based Transhumanism in that list. Transhumanism is Nietzschean in its ideal.

>Now I am become the Ubermensch, the immortal conqueror of the stars.

Though I am sure they will find a way to make it gay and perverse.

Obviously it's a (((natural))) human behavior to show some repetitive patterns once you are brainwashed.

>Now I am become the Syphilitic man

youtube.com/watch?v=zdJ8x6lyrfo

because the constantly changing brain of a child can totally handle a decision of no return when going through HRT. Parents who allow it should be castrated and fined for human rights violations.

Idk about trans but I do work with lots of drug addicts, literally 100% of them were molested. And they're all into (or trying to get out of) sick shit.

The worst ones are the gay men who are addicted to meth. Without fail, they report being molested as babies and toddlers (facts they typically learn from close family members who either did it, or let it happen, or in some cases, had it continue to the point where they could form memories.)

Unfailingly, it makes kids into monsters as adults with little to no help to be given. I know there's a lot of drug abuse in alt and trans circles, there's undoubtedly a lot of overlap

investing in this thread

>literally 100% of them were molested
some are just degenerate. Some of them even had a good mom and a good dad.

Hippie revolution connotates good values in my opinion. Valueing relationships and experiences over materialism and consumerism.

Transhumanism, while theoretically could be a good thing, will just be a final nail in the coffin we call humanity. It's much cheaper to make an AI from scratch then raising and feeding a child.

Transhumanism is one of the most jewish idealogies there is.

Confirmed. This is the Editor-In-Chief.

>Sup Forums is always right

>Hippie Revolution
>Basically respecting your fellow man and forgoing materialism

How is that bad?

Same. Looks like the cancer spreads.

Not in my experience. Every single person I work with, for the past 3 years, has some story of a trusted adult wanting to sex them. Some bury it and it doesn't come out until they're well into the group setting and feel comfortable revealing it. My hypothesis is that the degenerate personality is somewhere between a coping mechanism and learned behavior

As humans we are meant to be more that our base natural selves. We exemplify this everyday with how we avoid illnesses that shold and are designed by nature to kill us. Same with leaving the actual fucking earth. Our cradle, we leave it... We were never supposed to leave it. We did. Trans humanism is the only logical future.

Fuck im so hard from this pic i think i fap to it

any muslims here ?

Can you at least promise us to end this degenerate shit once you've taken over ?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

It's that time again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

JESUS,

PLEASE WAKE ME UP!

incredible

im starting to believe you stormfags are right after all

>leaf
kill yourself immediately

kek
Can't wait for the next holocaust

has anyone scanned the contents so we can verify what they are pushing?

Half the people on here are the type that would say: hippies? Smelly, druggies, lazy people.

goddamnit

it's USA kikes I swear.

Describes my relationship perfectly. Pumping my tranny ''gf'' full of semen in ''her'' shithole. I even get to act like a racist, misogynistic nazi while scoring oppression and open-mindedness points.

Id guess that heaps of them are lying. Everyone wants to be some special snowflake victim these days.

Wow, you're a faggot.

Transhumanism will just be an RFID chip in every citizen, making freedom impossible. You say it's the only logical future, but it's a future devoid of anything we'd call humanity.

there's no escape from them

Faggot leaf.

National Geographic is an anthropology magazine.
You can think it's gross or weird all you want but the ongoing public consciousness change towards non-binary gendered people is a pretty big deal worth writing about.

Well, It's time to end my subscription. Go fuck yourself National Geographic! Time for a raid!

Yup

you're one step ahead of the game son, real good.

Well not gonna lie i would tap that t-b-h famfamfamalam

>socially accepted child abuse: the magazine

Bolshevik sexual revolution v2

I don't think most brands of sexual degeneracy are connected with paedophillia, I think it's just once you have become a degenerate in one respect you have a tendency to embrace more forms of degeneracy

''she'' doesn't have a dick anymore tho, but thanks

>Jewish Intensifies.

Oy, vey ! What are you, anti-semite ?

Pah dude
That's just disgusting

90% of people would tolerate them, not date them.

How do we fix white women, Sup Forums

faggot

this.

I thought National Geographic was based, during your election the only thing they aired was pro Trump ads.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Lmao. See you in 10 years kiddo.

why me

Fuck off

Into the trash it goes.

Shame. I used to like reading natgeo.

It looks fine, better than some outties I've gone out with. The ass gives 'her' more pleasure anyway so I just fuck that while she rubs her cut-up gland

curse post; don't read

the what in the who

>>femboy-themed anal-only fetishistic relationship
sounds pretty amazing to me

EVERY FUCKING TIME