Sweden help.new thread

>A local newspaper for my home city of Karlstad is holding an internet opinion poll on the erection of a mosque. The poll is rigged and has ~25% of the city's population in votes. You can vote 50 or so times before it stops you. It will give you a popup when your duty's done. Yes is barely holding on as is, we've boosted NO by 6k votes today. One last push.

Please fuck over the Saudis trying to build this shit here and vote NO.
kampanj.nwt.se/formular/tycker-du-att-det-ska-byggas-en-moske/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/809540071284150272
www42.zippyshare.com/v/oc1lsuj9/file.html
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en
wikihow.com/Set-a-Specific-Country-in-a-Tor-Browser
val.se/val/val2014/slutresultat/R/valdistrikt/17/80/0239/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bampin

46% NEJ 46% NEJ 46% NEJ 46% NEJ

bepis

Vote no and rt om tweeter
twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/809540071284150272

Only 2000 more votes needed

Please vote Ja Sup Forums. Refugees need this. Dont be bigoted. We need to help those sick and helpless islamic refugees. They need to feel at home in their new home.

Ja ja, das is gewd ja? Izt sex monster ja?

Thanks for the help, lads.

And for you wanting to vote JA to help destroy western civ and harm alot of swedish people remember that muslims are only complient when getting what they want.

let Kek's will be done faggots

Dübs of truth

I just voted 20 times for JA! We can do it guys!

I voted yes about 30 times. It's time racism come to an end. I am a tumblr and reddit user that happened to check out this disgusting cesspool at the time of this poll (heard about this forum through a post). Good to see sweden already seems to have their head on straight, though. *chuckle*

>911 get
>muhammed pic

Im using mouse recorder, then switching IP since I have thousands of them. Just click on the Nej, then submit, then click Tillbaka till omröstningen at the bottom. I just hit play on the recorder so its looping itself, once that ip dies I switch.

t. armenian fighting for you guys sweden, I fear to see islam in your country.

>kek is here oh shit

>Voted Yes

Svensken must end

t. Dansken

Can I vote Ingen åsikt?

Link to old thread?

SWEDEN NEJ

No

Save the west vote nej

>This is a war in Sweden looks like now

Whatever. take my (Vote)

Trips....

bump. voted.

bump voted max on computer and voting on tablet now

vote no u cucks ok

Did my duty burger

WE'VE BROKEN 14 000 VOTES

Hva har du gjort?

Vi må jo stå sammen!

Let's rösta against the Ja!

NEJ
>NEJ
NEJ
>NEJ
NEJ
>NEJ
NEJ
>NEJ
NEJ
>NEJ
NEJ
>NEJ

bump, 1.7k to go lads

NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ NEJ

sweden i help u

BMP

Nice picture user.

almost 47%

>We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling off period

How long is the cooling off period?

Keep fighting, we have this
>Kek on our side

Have a bump! Voted!

at least 90% of the votes have to be foreign at this point

its cyber-war versus muzzies around the world

STILL VOTING - PUSSSHHHHH

Updated clickbot. Doesn't crash so fast anymore.
Use it in a virtual machine if you`re afraid of malware (install virtual box).

www42.zippyshare.com/v/oc1lsuj9/file.html

>inter dimensional

God bless the russian hackers

Download and install Tor Browser.
torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

How to Set a Specific Country in a Tor Browser:
wikihow.com/Set-a-Specific-Country-in-a-Tor-Browser

HE WILLS IT

Fight

47%

Shadilay

thx yours is pretty cool too...!

Stå med Svensken? de forrædere og kujoner! Så hellere doeden!

Pas på dig selv Norgebro og stol ikke på den evige Svensker.

>Tycker du att det ska byggas en moské?
NEJ, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

bump

Ofcourse the ironpilled version is to code it yourself.

Eternal bump

>You can vote 50 or so times before it stops you.
The polls tells me "Thank you, your vote is ALREADY registered" after voting the first time already.

1 hour I think. Either change your IP, or be glad you did your part.
Thank you.

I'm sorry but it's kind of evident that a big conglomerate has decided to tank and put much of Europe in the brink for something.

I really hope a major false flag isn't being set up but my tummy says otherwise and they're going to be intricate about it this time as I feel they have plenty of cards to work with.

Flynn, Trump and company have a solid team of individuals too that are dealing with something that gives them the edge ultimately but not sure how much they can do in terms of prevent an "extinction level" tantrum in regards to these pizza eating globe trotters we currently look eye to eye.

A BIG THANKS TO ALL NON-SWEDES WHO VOTED!

THIS FIGHT IS TRULY A GLOBAL FIGHT AGAINST GLOBALISM! HAIL VICTORY COMRADES!

This gives me new hope! And combined with the recent report that every other swede has turned the propaganda media their backs is just overwhelming

Hvordan skal vi slå en felles fiende hvis vi ikke en gang klarer å stå sammen?

I want to smell her bum

How is Sweden still this cucked that a majority stll votes yes for this? Last time I checked, the Sweden Democrats had something like 26% in the polls, this doesn't make sense senpai.

Keep going. It counts. You can test it yourself by voting "ingen åsikt" and waiting a while for it to register. They do count, guaranteed.

Kek is actually here

ATTAAACK! REEEEE

Förrädaren är inte de svenska barnen som kommer tvinga bära slöjja! Det är marxisten! Det är islamisten! Inte svensken! Tro fan inte dansken kommer undan det här! FÖRRÄDAREN HÄNGER HÖGST.

I've hit my limit on all my IPs.

Keep going lads. One...final...pustch

Reached maximum votes. I did my duty swedes.

There are 30k votes. 30% of the city's residents haven't voted in the poll of a newspaper not even half read. It's rigged for both sides.

Reminder that you can use TOR browser to proxy vote.

barely any of these votes are from actual readers of the newspaper.... a poll like this would regularly get 100-500 votes if so because its just a local newspaper

muslims are shilling it across social media in big facebook groups etc and many swedes are posting also on social media and right wing websites which adds to the huge amount of votes

had only the karlstad population voted the results would probably have been negative

NEJ NEJ NEJ
E
J

N
E
J

N
E
J

Thank you for serving.

Sahdilay my American friend

>had only the karlstad population voted the results would probably have been negative
If only Karlstadbor had voted, I'd have secured a NO on my own by now.

Finally hit max

Hell Seger!

15:1 ration

Contribooted to the limit

1.3k more votes men, fucken hit em

I voted Nej, despite it being funny to see Sweden suffer, this is the least I can do for making fun of Sweden so often.

Sweden first
>next you

END THE DAMN MOSQUE

this is what they get for their disgusting betrayal, they voted for this

fucking idiots

val.se/val/val2014/slutresultat/R/valdistrikt/17/80/0239/index.html

Vil du doe for Svensken? Vil du kæmpe deres kampe? De fortjener ikke din loyalitet.

Jeg kæmper glædeligt for resten a norden. Men Sverige må sgu klare sig selv. Man ligger som man har redt!

Så kom vreden. Hvor er denne når Muhamedanerne og deres yngel forpester og oedelægger jeres land?

Had du bare den danskjävlar men det er ikke os der er skyld i jeres ulykke.

Hallå /svt/

N E J
E
J

We can mememagic Geert into power but it's too early for any real change, all other parties will just gang up on Geert.

In a weird way that might actually be good as it will increase dissent

USE PROXIES, VOTE NEJ

Thank you! Even if 99% of the swedes want to commit collective national suicide, there are still some of us who wish to fight for what is right. We won't rest until our nation is under our control again or we lie dead in the mud.

Bumping, voted no many times, the site is shitcoded

Bump lads

Need more of these raid sort of action

What?
When did this happen?

(((Danskjävel)))

STILL GOING! WE'RE ONLY ABOUT A THOUSAND AWAY!!! PRAISE KEK!