Redpill me on what is going on in this world

>western media says trump and russia is bad and will cause eternal suffering for 1000 years

>alternative media says trump and russia are good and try to establish 1000 years of wealth

what is true guys? This is getting too much for my simple mind, you know?

Just tell me what they are wanting to achieve

>german
>trusting the medias

No wonder you guys are going to vote merkel again.

>Just tell me what they are wanting to achieve

full spectrum dominance

it's a distraction to make you not think about planet X closing in on us this year

>alternative media says trump and russia are good and try to establish 1000 years of wealth

The human race is going to be long gone before 1000 years. Just because wealth is created doesn't mean you're going to get any part of it. Automation and technology is going to make the vast majority of workers obsolete. Within the next 200 years people (white people included) are going to be killing each-other to survive while the top 1% of 1% of 1% are safely secured away.

Welcome to information age.
There is a war for your mind.
I'am not even kidding.
Conspiracy theories of alex jones, post modernis on the left, cult of personality on the right, CIA lyting to everyone without shame. MSM using false statements, appeals to emotion, unverifiable sources, and cognitive tricks to get you to believe their shit.

What a time to be alive when self proclaimed russian bias of RT is the only source of objective information with a big following, and they can't be trusted on Russia, which seems to be the global hegemon instead of US if the rest of the media is to be believed. more

What is true is that you have to look past right vs left and realize that it is a conflict fabricated by the ones who are truly in charge. Call them Jews, illuminati, whatever. They control the entire system and I wouldn't discard that a trump win was in their plans, given the people he is appointing for office.

>automation makes workers obsolete
>No one has money to buy the products automation produces
>No purpose for automation now

Truth always lies somewhere in between.

So Trump and Russia will probably bring 500 years of wealth and suffering.

this.
inner peace is the only peace

>Truth always lies somewhere in between.
Truth doesn't lie, media does.

planet x?

tell me more

I think planet x should have fucked us up in 2009? Oh or was it 2010? Or 2011? Wait it was 2012! No..2013? Maybe 2014? 2015 it was im sure.

Oh no, 2016? FUCK!

if it's not here by the end of the spring in 2017 stop waiting for it

Thats making me fucking crazy.

Im real, im getting full blown mad here.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

FUCK

America is better than your shitthole country.

Russia income is 60% oil. the chainese and the russian were shitting their pants becuase everybody is turning energy free, thats his business the oil companies and exxon valdes, have alotof russian friends.

ALL OF THIS IS ABOUT THE OIL IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND RUSSIA WAS LOSING THATS WHY THEY DID THIS, PUTIN HATES HILLARY BECUASE HE ISA FUCKING CRAZY SHIT

That all sides have flaws, and that we are only working on partial knowledge.

At least on the US side, our political system is fucked to all hell. People view the right and left as absolute evils because of them playing with more personal things (muh illegal immigrants/muh racists) instead of just being two different ideologies on how to progress with politics and economics.

And, no matter what Sup Forums says, Trump has next to no relevant experience for the job he was elected at because of his rhetoric. Sure, he offers an outside voice and opinion from the 'career politicians' that people view as corrupt. But that's like saying you think that you know your electric company is gouging you, so you have your uncle Bobby rewire your house. Bobby might tell the truth about the electric company, and you might trust him otherwise, but Bobby does not know the technical parts of the job. And he will have to consult the very electricians he spoke out against in order to do his job.

Trump is and is going to remain a wealthy man. Most federal politicians and mega-wealthy people are going to remain in power in some way, regardless of who is in power. Your desires beyond base survival will always be undercut unless they serve someone above you, and even your survival is negotiable. The ultimate red pill is, unless you live 100% off the grid, you are just a tiny part of wealthy and powerful people playing games and you always will be.

>WE WANT TO KNOW WAHT YOU KNOW
YOUR SHILL IS SO LOW ENERGY FAGGOT.

GO BACK SUCKING ON PUTINS DICK

>Mexico shilling for Hillary

Want to get real mad? Read the rest of the post.

>Call them Jews, illuminati, whatever.
This is as bad as saying that deep state does not exist.

It does. And it's not unanimous, not aligned to one axis, no matter how much it's majority holders want it to be. If you want to understand what's going on you have to dig..

Here's one example. Russia.
MIC is at war with Big Oil over it.
Big oil wants stable middle east, friendly russia and couldn't give less of a fuck about spheres of influence outside of how they cover oil sites.
MIC wants to sell guns, so it needs unstable middle east to fight over and hostile russia to use as a fearmongering tool.

That whole Climate change debate? It;s real, but on the highest level it's not about long term preservation of humanity, because let's face it we will discover a tech to deal with it long before it becomes a real issue, it's about MIC vs BIG oil.

There many such conflicts of interests that exist in the deep state of USA, same goes for any other country, US is just the most prominint one. And this is just one little example of it.

I DONT think that a kid who has only voted 1 time talk like that.

nice copy pasta stupid shit.

No Putin is the devil.

putin kill inmigrants everymorning to start his morning in a good mood.

Putin eats babys in the breakfast everyday, abd let his dogs eat it.

I want to see my boots shinny, cyka bliat

go back on your Fascis agenda fucking Fannatic retard.

get a fucking real job. i know its fucking freezing becuase your country is a shitthole without sun, but hey its cool, you can shiitpost all

The western media wasn't trusted by left or right for years, since they were against Trump the left all of a sudden says they are credible again. The Obama years were the indoctrination of the left leaning public into establishment support, Trump has thrown a spanner in the works.

With Syria Putin is attempting to save an allied regime he is allied to just like America would have done with any other foreign armed and funded insurgency in one of their allied nations.

It's not too hard to see whats going on if you look at different sources instead of CNN etc.

why do you want to read media? why dont you just get your information straight from the source?

fuckign shill you are so damm stupid

Why does nobody recognise Mexico's shitposting? I feel I have white privilege desu.

Because no one takes him seriously so we just ignore him. Filters are a wonderful thing.

its funny how i havent used any of their lenguage but ok what ever you say.

Mexico not recognized?
mexican intelectual here you dumb fuck

the attention is on me. ty

Sempai notice me awwww

i can kiss you right now

Because between his bad grammar and shitty attempt at baiting, He is either an idiot or 12. Either way, no one cares.

you guys are not helping, you are making my madness even worse

I just want an answer

simple and clear

dud you live in russia you heat up you hands with fucking coal

You dont even get to see the sun in winter. stay in your frozen ghell with that dictator

dud we all know its acted, your english is shit

baiting who?

when you call bait, you call on someone when they post it.

The latter is truth.

Hmmmmm who to believe the jew owned world wide media conglomerate or the random pissed off concerned basement dwelling citizens hmmmm idk really firing those synapsis

what is collective schizophrenia ??

>Sup Forums
is that right?

i wonder why

In short. Trump is good because he shakes up establishment and deescalates conflict with russia. Removing HRC from rellevance is a gift to humanity as a whoe as far as I'm concerned, I wish same was possible for May and Merkel, but it isn't and they aren't as important. Putin doens't give a shit about you, he will nuke you to oblivion if it serves his or russian interest,which are very closely tied which is one of his advantages as a leader.

As for the US, and the world as a whole, trump is last step towards plutocracy. Pure and simple, it was taken. As far as I'm concerned honest plutocracy is in many ways superiour to corrupt democracy, since there are less people sucking off money for no reason. What will it do? who the hell knows. It might or might not ruin american economy, which might or might not lead to WW3 with Russia and/or China,

Wait and see, Trump really is a wildcard, noone knows what consiquences are on this one, which is why they are trying so hard to undo it before it's irreversible.

mass histeria

In sociology and psychology, mass hysteria (also known as collective hysteria, group hysteria, or collective obsessional behavior) is a phenomenon that transmits collective illusions of threats, whether real or imaginary, through a population in society as a result of rumors and fear (memory acknowledgment).[1][2]

In medicine, the term is used to describe the spontaneous manifestation (production in chemicals in the body) of the same or similar hysterical physical symptoms by more than one person.[3][4]

A common type of mass hysteria occurs when a group of people believe they are suffering from a similar disease or ailment,[5] sometimes referred to as mass psychogenic illness or epidemic hysteria.[6]

I dunno, everything I wrote in this post is honest assesment of today's global political and media climate. I'm not guilty that it's a shitshow. I don't even work here

Trying to make sense of anything is a fool's errand. All sides are lying to you. Your best bet is to try and live off the land as a truly free man.
This post was disinformation.

shacking up the country only means recesion for the country.

economics 101

but you are russian what can your communist economi teach you besides licking on that PUTINS dick

you know that "Putin" means Little whore in spanish? what a councidense

for having a gay leader you are pretty manly.

always secrets gays are the ones who hate them the most.

Didn't they actually find some mystery new planet recently, that could be that planet X? I thought I saw something about that recently on an actual news site, not some conspiracy rag.

so climate change is russia? you heat your house with coal?

so we are lookin at like myriad different groups throughout the world all respectively psychotically breaking down at once so like abuncha micro group hysterics and when all the groups have went full schiz the global hysteria should make for the /comfy/est happening of all time ???

you diagnosed it

you fix it

now rooskie

Sorry my american friend, I'm just me, no power, no influence, no relevance and way too much interest in geopolitics.

arent we all in here?

its called global news.......

fucking shill

>anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot
I respect Putin for helping Glorious Assad defend Syria, but I don't think he's doing it without expecting something in exchange. Anyone who fearlessly threatens others to the point where media, either regular or alternative, considers him one of the first world leaders to get involved into WW3 cannot be a good person.

Also, he sent to jail those ridiculous bitches from Riot or whatever they are called for protesting.

if you are interested in geopolitocs why not read a source? you are looking to influence ppl.

ppl who really seek knowllege always seek it for themself.

you are just Putin lap dog.

You come endocrinated from a communist and from a dictator ship you think you are going to think freely?

youy have been endrocrinated since born stupif fuck.

how does putin dick taste like? salty?

hola.

cuando no haysala roja o salsa verde en los tacos de cual le pones'?

>Also, he sent to jail those ridiculous bitches from Riot or whatever they are called for protesting.
I mean, I'm not sure if you are condemning or thanking him for it. But there are two important points:
1)They aren't relevant enough for him to care. File likely crossed his table once it gained informational traction but then it was pushed back into judicial system where it belongs.
2) Do you actually know what they did and how many times they got arrested before they had charges leveled against them?

Trickledown memenomics.

kys dirty spic, every time i read something from a spic i immediately feel the hatred, the passive aggressiveness of your people.

It's almost the same feeling as with roaches, but different.
Dude, i don't know.

I just feel like instead of war with russia, we have war with china.

Okay, let's pretend those bitches had it coming. They violated Russia's law and deserved time in jail (didn't they disappear and none knew where exactly were they incarcerated). How do you defend Putin warmongering?

Crimean Crisis, only a few were killed, but even here on Sup Forums we were all shitting bricks over it.

nah natrulish ich bin rightich von veryf

veras pendejo, es dificil hablar solo 2 idiomas tu cerebro puede explotar si lo forzas mucho.

kann man shiitpost du essen mein shiet, Obrigao.

igoring comments.

Nice proxxy

Cuando no hay salsa verde ni salsa roja en los tacos de cual le pones?

No se, cabron! me los chingo sin salsa :( ya ni pedo.

Buena forma de probar si era mexicano o no.

a mexican who eat tacos without salsa?????

jajajajajajajajajajaj

you eat tacos becuase the salsas are good, not becuase you eat the "meat"

Nice proxy, google traslator is broken stupif fuck

The play book is in the bible, Ezekiel 38 -39 war is being set up right now.
In Revelation 17 replace 'Mystery Babylon' with USA.

Ultimately they want chaos and massive destruction to bring in a one world government, religion, and monetary system to be run by the Anti Christ who will be hailed as the savior of the world and the answer to the earths problems. It will be a false peace and bring in more destruction until Jesus comes back to earth on a horse and removes all the evil.

Repent, time is shorter than anyone knows.

>mass histeria
this

humans interact with each other, and this interaction is not random, we are all basically built the same

it creates a complex network, very "chaotic", but chaotic doesn't mean random
Just like physics, local behaviour results in large-scale laws of behaviour

There has always been politicians who played by ear, but demographic control is increasingly becoming a science, and the great internetification of social life made this info readily available for analysis, deconstruction and exploitation

we're fucked
we're fucked
we're fucked
we're fucked
we're fucked

no turning back

>war with china.
You mean that posturing over Taiwan? It's posturing, there won't even be a trade war in all likelihood unless trump does something monumentally stupid on policy level. They do care a lot about OCP, but not enough to start a military conflict over it unless US tries to pull it into nato or some such. China has much more to lose in conflict with US than russia does, economically speaking. Russia is in many ways cornered bear on the brink of going berserk and fuck the consiquneces, china is far far from it. They want to defeat US economically by establishing a silk road to EU and thus undermining Transatlantic world order and hopefully robbing petrodollar of it's reserve currency status thus destroying unipolar world w/o a shot fired. It might lead to US attacking china to prewent it from happening, but that's unlikely unless US military is convinced it's a just war, which after Iraq would be hard. That's by the way why US is more and more reliant on SF attacks - lack of will to commit to a war.

>Okay, let's pretend those bitches had it coming. They violated Russia's law and deserved time in jail (didn't they disappear and none knew where exactly were they incarcerated).
I couldn't care less if they are dead. Really. Different culture, remember.

>How do you defend Putin warmongering?
What's there to defend? He is protecting Russian national interests with a war if necessary. I am supportve of it. If I was to bitch about putin's policies it wouldn't be war it would be lack of economical reform over last years. Ukraine is integral to our sphere of influence. What did US expect to happen when they violated it? To let Black fleet die? To give up historically russian regions just because some fools in Kiev thought that moron Yanuk went too far? Of course not. There had to be a reaction. Hell you have to convince some people here that full scale invasion of ukraine was unwarranted. #BвeдиBoйcкa (Invade) was the shit.

You might be right, different culture, I just can't see as something correct to harm or be aggressive with the excuse of "protecting" national interest.
Mexico hasn't fought a war besides the Drug War in over a century, we are not used to the whole bellic thing. Hell, that might be what we need in order to progress...

Cheaper goods plus basic income

But thats a bad idea since this will endure poor people stay poor and dependent while the owners get richer and richer

that's the most quality post I've seen in a long time

tell me what path did you take to understand geopolitics
rec me a couple of books

Also, it's funny how geopolitics work: you may have a mortal enemy, but it's more convenient to trade with him. But you might overthrow another country just because you might get a litte cash through a butterfly effect

>Far left bitched and moaned about how they'd be better leaers, women would be better leaders, black would be better leaders, we need to be more tolerant, this and that.
>They gain power and become the leftist elite. Taking gov positions, education positions and media positions.
>Turns out, they were shittier leaders, marginalised the poor and working classes, alienated entire demographics who previously didn't vote as often (and now suddenly vote more, but against the left elite). Racial tensions are at an all time high, countries are highly divided, women's rights groups have become a joke thanks to blatant sexism from feminists - the movement being hijacked into a hate group. Small numbers of highly volatile, vocal and hateful minorities start to piss of the majority. Then they try to drag america into a war with another nuclear superpower.
>Start to lose votes.
>Worry they will lose their power, it's become an addiction.
>Worry they will be held accountable for their actions.
>Worry that now when they have actual problems, other than mansplaining, manspreading or misgednering - it won't be taken seriously.
>So now they lie, call having a good diplomatic relationship with a former enemy "spying".
>Basically do whatever it takes to keep hold of the power, even if it means slander and opposing democracy.

Gratz, officially red-pilled.

That's not just culture thing. That's what it feels like to be a client state. Your very cognitive process is shaped by will of the soverign nation. Why do you think when something bad happens in the world americans chant for war, UK and FR remain silent and the rest of NATO goes into pleas or hysterics? Because they are used to someone else doing the dirty work. Russians have a long, very long history of imperialism. It permiates the culture. We went from Soviet state to Libertarian state in a decade, realised that it's just a shit idea and lost most of our economy in the process, and then went from Libertarian state to a Plutocracy/Police state hybrid in another 15. Changing governments, reforging nations and going on conquest romps is what we do. In this age of no wars it's best achieved trough economy and information wars, but we don't fret over a conventional one if that is what it takes.

>tell me what path did you take to understand geopolitics
You'd laugh. It started with Grand Strategy Games. Then I got interested in action/reaction of the real world, so history. Then it was just any and all information I could find on the subject, discussion on online boards, etc, etc.
>rec me a couple of books
Couldn't if I wanted to. What little I learned I learned from history and by serfing the web. Don't read "foundation of geopolitics" by Dugin. It's a Joke.
>Also, it's funny how geopolitics work: you may have a mortal enemy, but it's more convenient to trade with him. But you might overthrow another country just because you might get a litte cash through a butterfly effect
Yeah, complicated is the name of the game.

>You'd laugh. It started with Grand Strategy Games
nigger, i got interested in this stuff watching caroons on Sup Forums, a place I knew from coming here to meme since I was a kid

also, I fully understand that how's the Russian culture is shaped
But you make it sound like being a client state and not be a shit to other countries is a bad thing

>complicated is the name of the game
Have you ever heard of Game Theory? From Wikipedia:
>Game theory is "the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers."[1] Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as logic, computer science, biology, fantasy football and poker

that's what I refered to in It's decision making made into a science

>But you make it sound like being a client state and not be a shit to other countries is a bad thing
It objectively is. The client state part, not the other part. The other part is just inevitable occurrence due to failure of diplomacy. If nation is not acting in it's own best interest it creates nightmarish situations like world war 2.

Look at the 25 years of unipolar world and despair. It's a complete and utter show, with millions dead a worldwide dysfunctional government and media. WW3 is closer than during cuban missle crisis because noone respects opinion of the people with biggest stockpile of nukes and a penchant for scorched earth tactics. Income inequality skyrocketing, cultural conflict all over the spectrum, it goes on and on and on. When nations stop following realpolitik and start following an agenda, be it Ideology, Buisness interest, or any other agenda you can conceive of, the diplomatic and trade frameworks break down since they rely on rational actors. When most of the developed world relies on political system of 1 democracy, democracy so corrupt the bribery is legal, you are asking for a disaster. Client states, satelites, vassals, all those are inevitable part of the framework. But when they lose will to fight for their independance, the framework rots.
>Have you ever heard of Game Theory?
It was one of my favourite subjects in uni.