The South

>Warm, much warmer than the colder than Mars Midwest and North.
>Lower costs of living than the Chinese infested cities of the North. I may even be able to buy a house in the South.
>Kind people
>A rising food and arts scene. The newest season of Top Chef is set in Charleston, SC and previous seasons were in Texas and New Orleans.
>Many swing states, your vote matters.

The South is getting more and more appealing to move to every day. What is it actually like living in the South? The South does look like an up and coming haven for poor millennials to escape to to enjoy the sun and lower costs of living.

The South seems to be getting away from its old image of poverty, rednecks, meth, losing the Civil War and racism. And seems to be more accepted by the rest of the country as of late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qz1cfwFmv1w
youtube.com/watch?v=l3SnC-gclYk&t=228s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

waffle house is so bomb

>ID is vodkeks
Russian pepeposter detected.

please invade Maryland IHOP is such garbage

I wish I could try it, alas, I'm stuck in hollywood. Can't even enjoy my in-n-out because the line is always wrapped around the block.

Northern Floridafag here. I was originally from this area but worked in California for 8 years. I got completely fed up with the taxes and bulkshit, moved back to the South, haven't looked back.

Just remember user, the more north you go the more south it gets, i.e. I live in Florida, however as you go more north it gets way way more southern

The infrastructure in many areas is shit, there are a ton of religious hypocrites, and it's a large obesity area. So if you like morbidly obese, uneducated people combined with the intense heat during summer, have fun. They're not ALL like that, but it's definitely a large amount.

You forgot the other problem that still plagues the south.

Niggers.

And they're still everywhere.

t. Tennesseean

>tfw waffle house and ihop in north texas

>Bob Evans is better than both combined
>no representation
it's a crime
ihop is decent, and apparently waffle house makes good omelettes, but neither of them hold a candle to my nigga Bob Evans. Best breakfast food I've ever had, and it's a fucking chain, how does that even happen.

Shame about the humidity, beautiful land though.

Reminder, if you haven't been to a waffle house and eaten 3000 calories in one sitting, you haven't experienced true American freedom.

>The South does look like an up and coming haven for poor millennials to escape to to enjoy the sun and lower costs of living.

FUCK OFF YANKEES WE'RE FULL

tfw u live in northeast florida and you get to experience both within walking distance of your home

Also, fuck Waffle House, eat at Hardees if you want a kick ass breakfast.

(Hardees is also known as Carl's Jr elsewhere)

>yfw it's 100% true

youtube.com/watch?v=qz1cfwFmv1w

But that character has a penis

the south is too close to the sub-tropic area of the earth - where people tend to be more violent, stupid, and poor.

Time for cultural enrichment

Also this. Some people theorize the Middle East is so violent due to intense heat, which would also semi-explain the South

>Hardees
not around here you don't. I've been to 4 different Hardees in KY and they are ALL shit, about 7 visits total and 7 visits the food was cold, order wrong at least once and usually 2+ times, watery dogshit eggs and more gristle than meat in their bacon/sausage. Maybe it's good somewhere, but that somewhere is 100% not here.

>>Warm, much warmer than the colder than Mars Midwest and North.
Only niggers and Spics hate the cold
>>Lower costs of living than the Chinese infested cities of the North. I may even be able to buy a house in the South.
Poor people shouldn't own land anyway. Also only retards, hipsters, and niggers live in cities.
>>Kind people
Not really. More willing to start a conversation with a random stranger but not nice.
>>A rising food and arts scene. The newest season of Top Chef is set in Charleston, SC and previous seasons were in Texas and New Orleans.
Wow, food? I have never seen food before
>>Many swing states, your vote matters.
It has Florida and if you are being generous NC and Virginia. North has the entire rustbelt plus New Hamshire and Maine.

The South topping the charts on every statistic, from Death, crime, meth/drug use & unemployment.
>But at least the taxes are low.

Also your cities are more nigger infested then anywhere up North. Even cities like New Orleans and Charleston are utterly shit apart from the old towns. And besides they are bastions of liberal thought like anyother city north or south.

> BEING """WHITE""" AND NOT AT LEAST HAVING 1 SEASON WITH ACTUAL COLD/SNOWFALL

absolutelydisgusting.jpg

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

ANY DAY NOW

White Southerners are based.

Whites up north are cucks that vote for trash like Hillary Clinton (MA, VT, MD, etc.).

Rise to do sit-ups hopefully. This is why I laugh when I see people from the South talking about armed uprisings. They've already been defeated. Too fat to fight.

you scared of penis or something?

This was made by a southron, please stay out, we don't want you.

Texas here. Its pretty comfy here as long as you avoid the main cities, unless you're a liberal, in which case fuck off we're full

see all that red? thats mostly black people.

reminder that the most obese demographic in america is black women

Grew up in and lived all over Florida then lived in Atlanta for 4 years. I live in the SAN Francisco Bay Area now. The land is great in California. It FUCK these people. I miss the south so much just sucks that there is literally zero jobs for the industry my PhD is in (can't really do water sensitive chemistry and production in the humid south.)

Texas Masterace here.

most of the small town blacks are pretty based tho, at least where I'm at in E.Texas, but most of the city monkeys are cancerous

I'm right on the border so I get both.

It's mostly nigger females and mexican females. Post one by race and instead of deaths just use obesity.

No Denny's or Roscoe's?

>but fuck these people

Fixed.

Also the food and entertainment scene is literally no different than orlando or Atlanta. I don't understand how people think there is a difference. Practically everything in California is the same as everywhere else except for national parks, the housing, and gas but if you get gas at Costco here it's a tad more expensive than what I paid in Atlanta near my old house.

where you at senpai

Everyone in San Francisco hates everyone in San Francisco. There are plenty of amazing, forestry areas just further North of that in Calfiornia with less dickwads.

Lived in Georgia for a while for the Army, I fell in love with wafflehouse. I miss that shit, IHOP aint got shit on wafflehouse.

a lots of niggers, fuck off i aint going to niggerville, boy

I see waffle houses everywhere but they always look trashy as hell.

I like living in Texas. Summers are brutal, winter is weird--hot cold hot cold--it's a conservative state but the cities are progressive. A lot of us carry guns, hunt, fish, trail ride, and enjoy the outdoors. Depends on where you live.... Yes, we have fat people, drunks, crime, like any other area. A lot of Beautiful women that know how to cook. Meth is a major issue in rural areas. Idk, I don't go to church and I'm not uber conservative. Have my house and 35 rural acres for sale right now. Moving up to Tyler soon. Houston is a cesspool and Austin is super over crowded.

Oh fuck yeah. I love these redwoods. This is a great state for nature.

>Many swing states, your vote matters

NC, VA and Florida?

VA is barely the south and barely a flip state

Oh. I was wondering why I had both. I didn't know others didn't. 940 here, you?

North Texas > South > West >>>>>>>>> East

>Niggers everywhere
>No decent STEM jobs anywhere
No thanks

The IHOP has some serious game, but it doesn't have the culture of the Waffle House. WH 4 Life.

if you aren't already from the south please don't move here. virginia has alrwady been ruined by carpetbaggers.

literally this

the thread is done

>IHOP v. Waffle Houseyoutube.com/watch?v=l3SnC-gclYk&t=228s

That map is retarded. Waffle House is across the entire state of Florida, not just north Florida. They're all over Orlando, and I've been to Waffle House in Ft. Lauderdale. I think Miami's the only area with just IHOP.

Your OP image sucks. But yes, South is great.

I live in Northwest Florida. All you fucking retards from around the country try and move to the south and then once you get here you act all smug and try to change it. I don't hate you OP but please stay where you are

>tfw Austin
Fucking nothing but degenerates and spics. Decent BBQ though.

We don't need more transplants. It's hot and humid here which isn't warm it's a suffocating combination. Also niggers will rob and kill you. Transplants get killed by niggers all the time.

214, honestly have not been to either of them in a while though.

My town has both...
IHOP in the north and Waffle House in the south. Lol no joke.

Az has IHop Dennys and Wafflehouse, this map is inaccurate.

9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% humidity

Waffle house is so much better than IHOP

though I like pic related or sharis

Rip my dude. Austin is so shit. I'm from Tyler but in Waco for college. Both towns are pretty comfy

>Liberals move here
>Bring the same policies that shat up their states
>This place goes to shit even more
>They'll move to another state
>Rinse and repeat

Pretty sure it's which is more preferred in each area. You guys are dumb.

>>No decent STEM jobs anywhere
It's incredibly easy for us to find STEM jobs. Even bumbfuck nowhere needs STEM because of the manufacturers that are there. This is for Georgia btw

Texas has both

>214

ayy my man

I too am from Tennessee, I moved here from Baltimore

the black people here are infinitely better than blacktimorians

It's easiest described by your pic OP.

Waffle House is great if you're shitfaced and it's too late to go anywhere else.

T. Alabama man

>carls jr

That shit is trash.

Chikfila and whataburger blow all your yankee shit out of the water

Summers are like drowning in a pot of boiling water
Winters are like getting out of the shower and then stepping into a freezer
Fucking pollen season is like walking into a world where dirt is green and you're in the middle of a dust storm
Atlantic Ocean is honestly pretty ugly, unless you like greenish-brown water, we've got lakes that do that for you too
Gulf is nice though
Fucking bugs everywhere, especially stink bugs, mosquitoes/gnats, bees, spiders, and centipedes
Fuck snakes

Basically nothing to do socially unless you know people; bbqs, house parties, different types of racing (dirt track, drag, etc)
Best way to get to know people is probably through Church, they're guaranteed to be friendly at least

Hunting/fishing is pretty normal and comfy, till you catch a snapping turtle

all i can think of atm

t. GA

This map needs green, theres a shit ton of waffle houses and ihops in ohio.

Comfy, very comfy.

t. Texan

>No decent STEM jobs anywhere
Lmao wat. AT&T is based out of Dallas, Dell is in Round Rock, a majority of the jobs in the energy sector are in Texas.
>Niggers everywhere
Okay you're right there

This

if you are in a fairly rural area, the blacks are typically pretty based desu. But in general, city niggers are terrible no matter where you are

First off, eating at a chain, no thanks pleb.

Second the culture of the south has advantages, but the climate is no great improvement. You trade blizzards for super humid heatwaves, mosquitoes all the time, termites, and giant flying cockroaches.

t. Best coaster

I had Waffle House this week. I live in Arizona though, not the southeast. Heard some young couple talking to an elderly couple about the picture of Santa Claus that Waffle House had plastered on the window. I don't know exactly what they were saying, but I'm pretty sure I heard the phrase "white people" a couple times. Obviously, everyone in the establishment other than an English speaking Mexican family were white.

>south florida
>no waffle house

Just like any other race, they get shittier in the cities. But southern hospitality is definitely real and I've noticed this more with blacks more than anything.

Im thinking of moving to Atlanta, is traffic really bad? How's the night life? Is there any white places to hang out

Coastal SC here checking in . Born and raised in Massachusetts, got sick of the nanny liberal state, haven't looked back either. Lower taxes, better quality of life, nicer climate. Waffle House and Ihop both here.

The Midwest is superior to the south in every way
>we have all the seasons
>cheap housing
>always had a spirited food and arts scene
>actual fucking white people live here
>diverse environment
>best alcohol and (second best ) cuisine (I will admit the south has that) in the entire country
>conservative population
>Culver's

Midwest is best west.

Traffic is really bad around the downtown metro area or on I75-85 and sometimes 400. But it clears out pretty quick. Not at all like California. I would prefer Atlanta traffic and drivers at this point. Atlanta is made up of many different neighborhoods each with their own strip of bars and restaurants. There's plenty to do in Atlanta. Lots of concerts year round. What you moving here for, I can go into more detail if you want to know more.

Traffic in Atlanta can get hectic. They're building a new handegg stadium nearby so expect traffic to get worse during season.
Nightlife is good, not sure about that "white places", maybe try some faggy rave scenes.

The IHOP part of Virginia needs to be firebombed.

Fuck Waffle House, we're going somewhere fancy.

Please don't move here.

waffle house is shit in AZ, every single one is disgusting, never been to a nasty Ihop therefor it is better
>buttermilk pancakes are the bomb

Forgot, traffic during rush hour. During normal times and weekends it's fine unless there is a huge accident or event in certain areas.

I don't really know much about night life, I live near Athens. We've got a club... some bars but I don't drink so I wouldn't know whats best for that around here. Athens is home to a couple more well known music artists, so we've got a scene for that but I don't really know a whole lot about it. I know of some Atlanta night clubs but the ones I know are mainly non-white. Pretty sure Atlanta has some pretty well known strip clubs but I'm also not really into that so can't say anything about it.

Traffic can get fucking awful at 7am/6pm, if you get stuck while having to drive from 1 side of Atlanta to the other just go ahead and add 2hrs to your estimation because you're not going anywhere fast. It can get bad in other places too but mainly its I75/85 fucking everything else up all the time. I remember a crash on spaghetti junction that took 5hrs to drive through (just the area near the junction itself).

>mfw bel air has waffle house

would you let a black man date your daughter if he voted GOP

fuck the south

Lol no southern shart in marts arent thin by any means.

oh and if you want white places to hang out, you'll need to get into "redneck" activities and probably not live near Atlanta itself.

Where I live dirt track racing is one of the bigger activities; cars, 4wheelers, dirt bikes, etc. The dirt track for cars is basically just an oval and a bunch of rednecks come watch while drinking beer and talking shit, sometimes getting into fights. The 4wheelers/dirt bike track is more for kids and younger adults. I think middle aged white people just go to church, hunt, and work on home projects or just invite people over to watch football, drink beer, and have a bbq.

Basically if you want white people activities, move to the suburbs/country and greet your neighbors. I guarantee one of them will have get togethers every other weekend with bbq, beer, and a handful of other people. If nothing else one of them will hunt and/or fish and invite you along.

Southern niggers are a lot different though. I've lived previously in Buffalo, Washington DC and Baltimore and there, they are the surliest, most self-entitled shits on the planet. Currently, I'm in a small town north of Atlanta where they are somewhat pleasant.

Bruh, every got damn day since I moved to Washington I miss the fluffiness of the Waffle House ham and cheese omelette. Oh my god.

But not even that is enough to make me move back to that inbred shithole.

Hope you like black qts. All the white girls in atl are coalburners