Uncuck Something Awful

We should never forget our roots.

How do we redpill/uncuck Something Awful?

We did it with Reddit, but that was just the proving grounds.

>we did it with Reddit
We Didn't have anything to do with that.

I miss LF

> Groverhaus

While some specific boards on Reddit are fairly knowledgeable, Reddit culture as a whole is far, far from uncucked or redpill.

Something awful knows they are degenerate, which is half the battle I guess.

>implying 4/5 of the people browsing this board in 2016 even know what SA is/was

The cuck percentage of YCS went down after the Clinton-toxxes were enacted. That's something at least.

That's true but lately (or at least not relatively not too long ago) they've had some Zoey, Carl the cuck type of moderation I'm not sure if that's still the case.
Pussy is a powerful weapon no doubt.

> Something awful knows they are degenerate, which is half the battle I guess.

This. The levels of degeneracy are not to be underestimated.

They have (or maybe had) a drug sub forum with an obscene death count.

Whenever one of them died they would all post about how they're going to do more drugs in honour of their fallen comrade.

No-one cares about some $10 pay-to-post bbs. Fuck off.

True.

Says the Wop and the Australian

>10 bucks

Fags

they're forever fucked

Jesus fucking christ that sounds horrible. Did they die from an overdose or something?

This was amazing. Also, the one admin who tried to not toxx everyone and got smackes was double amazing

one guy got so high on prescription pills he passed out in his car and died of a heat stroke or something. plenty of others just stopped posting abruptly with no followup. sometimes i like to think they just abandoned SA and got into rehab, but we all know the real case.

honestly i have to wonder how many suicides the tranny threads have put into motion. i got so close to ruining my life and that thread was the root of it all.

Yes.

There was also one who famously went missing:
> Word of a strong designer drug appears
> A benzo called phenazepam
> Very potent
> It would induce 3+ day long black outs, people would awake in strange places with relationships and property utterly ruined
> Every poster who told their personal horror stories strongly advised people to go nowhere near
> So of course a large number of people want to partake
> It wasn't illegal at the time but it was niche and quite rare
> A trusted name on the sub agreed to import it from China in a bulk order so he could distribute it
> He is given a couple thousand dollars
> Couple weeks later he confirms it has arrived and his last message was that he had done a shitload and was on a greyhound bus
> Never heard from again

It's the only drug they ever banned the discussion of (this is a sub that had megathreads for heroin, crack, meth, etc...)

Seems cucked to me.

We would have to get them all on anti-psychotic meds first. Preferably pimozide, which treats gender dysphoria symptoms.

(We should tweet this image to SA goons and trans activists over, and over again.)

>10 bucks
>get immediately banned for wrongthink

kool

SA is the birthplace of trans-trender idiocy. Let that terrible place die a slow and irrelevant death. Most of the boards were and are lamer than reddit. GBS is the most boring and normie filled shithole on the internet.

>mfw
>Those stories
>Megathreads on meth, heroin, crack etc

Glad to hear you didnt ruin your life though Ameribro

Goons are so far own up their own assholes with post-ironic humor that not even they know who they are anymore.

SA is the shining example of a group of people who were on the bleeding edge of humor and managed to subvert all of their own accomplishments while the world passed them by. And now they just gawkabout how much better they are than everyone else in some bizarre game of self congratulatory masturbation.

the thing is that all those people that made SA an interesting and funny place left around 2008-2010 when unfunny MS paint aspies, SJW's, and grognards started flooding in.

i still remember the sense of wonder i felt when i first went on the SA forums in late 2007. i was only 12 then, so i didnt realize the insidious nature of the atheist/nice guy/SCIENCE! cheerleader type that was basically proto-numales. i just loved the authentic manhood presented by some of the posters that had stuck around by that point.

we spread the word like AWOOO!