18th century Sup Forums

ITT: We post as if the year was 1776.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

these extremists are trying to break apart the anglican empire.

what drivel. the never of this washington fellow and his people is too much. imagine not being part of the glorious empire.

Kill the English dogs! Drive them out! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Remove yourself from the premises, Tory.

SIKH BROTHERS.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO IS DISTRACTED IN A FAR OFF LAND.

THEY CAN NO LONGER FORCE US INTO THEIR JOHNS AND LOOS.

TODAY WE MARCH ON THE MUGHALS. THE STREETS OF DEHLI WILL BE OURS.

the revolting manner in which you are speaking tells me you are not true gentlemen. I bet you even endorse these new "gorilla warfare" tactics being used.

absolute savages, as if they are fighting like negros.

Oh my a colored person. Why I never.

DEATH TO THE FOOLISH TRAITORS WHO REFUSE TO SUBMIT TO THE QUEEN!

>the united states of america seize independence from the british empire

Walexit when, lads?

Deport the niggers. They have to go back!

Never Plaid scum

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

All these savages in the lower colonies revolting. I'm so grateful I live in British Canada.

Niggers, Ho!

I would also like to separate from the British, but you guys seem to be very against the Quebec Act and the Pope so I'll stay put.

>"gorilla warfare"

You mean Guerilla? Posting as if 1776 colonies, not 1976 Detroit

also I can't wait until we can get back to fighting the real threat to our civilization.

>the french and indigenous savages. not to mention the spanish. not they will put up much of a fight

Thar be niggers amount us, lads...
Wait that be pirate speak, www fucketh it

begone autismo grantorismo

My name tenk Dempsey you worst nightmer

You vile heathen! Leave this space of discussion at once!

If one day a Franco-Italian midget threatens Europe, with such strategic cunning as has never before been seen, then Sir I would hope that Britain would have recourse to "gorilla warfare" until they can set up a proper line and break in all his Squares, as the "gorilla warfare" would be preferable to submission.

Fucketh thee, he nigger

A Sikh who has taken his salt is white, whiter than any Irishman. Probably whiter than any Papist altogether. You have clearly never rode on a gaggle of horse-stealing badmashes with a numerically smaller force of Sikhs at your side. Right now, they are actually hiring Scottish veterans to teach them how to build a European-style army.

... the Queen? He might be German and his piss might be blue, but he's not female.

I am Austrian.

>ITT: We have no computers to post on this thread then
Fucking RPer OP

Op he can suck me cock

Three things prompt Men to a regular discharge of their Duty in time of Action, Natural bravery—hope of reward—and fear of punishment.

> We have the lowest taxes and highest average overall wealth of all British colonies
> Fuck that
> Let's go to war with these guys when they are entangled in like 8 other wars all over the world and then barely defeat them by going into massive debt and relying on the French and then claim that we were the only ones that matter and that those other two suck

sorry lad what do you mean

Suxk me cock ye fuckin patriotic fact fagoo t

TURKS GETT OUT
REEEEEEEEEE

GAZE UPON YOUR PAMPHLETS! A CALAMITY HATH BEFALLEN US!

No internet means no thread

How can we, as white men, hope to compete with superior Big Red Cock?

so hungry...

Fed some more of those cheap "lobster" bugs to my slaves the other day. They seem to love them so that's dandy with me.

Anybody else read about that Swiss highwayman on the papers? Randy stuff, that. Imagine if we had such criminals in this here America! Hah!

Kek

Listen patriots, we all know Independence seemed like a good idea after a few beers in Boston Tavern, but it's time to face the music. We've lost, the redcoats are too strong. Saratoga was a nice win this spring, but since then we've been absolutely assblasted in every battle. They've taken New York, New Jersey and half the south too. We all know those french faggots will never show up either. Now that General Genius is talking about crossing the deleware river and attacking the Hessians on Christmas. What is this fucking moron wasting our troops on? This attack won't succeed and even if it does so what? No one in 200 years will give a fuck that you merc'd some drunk krauts in their sleep.

It's time to fact the facts and sue for peace.

Just got my letter of marque from the king you rebel scum

Me and the boyos are coming now to steal your girl and your family heirlooms

Hope shes ready to get CANUCKED

wait... oh-shit....

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

Let us spread the Calvinist Hersey far and wide across this great land and lead the people astray from moral absolutes! Generations of our children will never know grace and we'll likely create a morally degenerate society. Good fun!

What are we gonna do about these goddamned Orangists?

Not for long fren

>redcoats think they can keep.us under their control
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION YOU WHORESON DOGS

you will be hanged for your insults to the crown.

vile separatists.

Begone, foul cuckold! It is one thing for a man to consort with native women, as it is improper to bring civilized women to a land they have not the temperament for, but for a woman to elope with a native? Blasphemy! If you like these savage aboriginals so much, then why don't you go live amongst them in their animal-skin huts and paint your naked body in primitive patterns with the blood of animals!

Weakling! We must simply wait for our fine friend Benjamin Franklin to secure us support of the French! We'll wait out those limey bastards!

>implying your mexican ancestors were in the thirteen colonies
>implying your black ancestors could vote or pay tax or own land or do anything

Only English Americans should post in this ITT thread

Franklin, my good man, why would I deny my better half the highest pleasures of life? As white "men", it is our God-given duty to provide bread for our women whilst they get their chimneys cleansed by BRC.

>We must simply wait

The army will never make it through the winter m8. They have NEW YORK FUCKING CITY. It's over you delusional faggot.

>our fine friend Benjamin Franklin

LOL, you seriously think DUDE LIGHTNING LMAO will ever get anything done? He'll blow the entire continental congress budget on fur hats and french whores.

>Weakling!

Duel me IRL you dandy prat

For God's sakes, have some decency!

Pekoe and chill?

By God I attest that we'll drive those limey bastards out by 1780! You loyalists best pack your bags and start moving, because we'll string you up by your thumbs when the redcoats go limping back to their rainy little island!

As for that duel, we'll be using pistols and I'll meet you in the Boston commons!

Did you all hear the French are willing to help us get our own Freedom?

I suppose the enemy of mine enemy is my friend right?

HOW COULD YOU ROSS!