I'm a white Mexican. AMA

I have a spare time on the job, let's make this thread.

I'm a white Mexican. AMA.

>inb4 delusional spic

I can handle the bantz, don't worry, but It would be really cool if you guys want to have a chill thread and ask me about how my kind survive down here in the hell on earth called mexico.

Why u not jump the border yet ese

TEN FEET HIGHER, NACHO!

He cruzado la frontera y ahora estoy esperando instrucciones

I might as well do it the next year, I want to apply to a scholarship on my local college and one of the options is to move to either the United states or the UK.

now that you mentioned it, I'd really like to eat some nachos right now tbqh

is it really hell on earth if you are posting here?

i think a lot of the fear mongering is to get white americans afraid of being a minority, when there is really nothing to worry about.

>tfw half michoacan iguana half Oaxaca indio
why even live?

cómo te va? Que haces exactamente?

>white Mexican

Stop right there.

there are still white people in texas too believe it or not

Well I said so because the rate crimes on my city, I live on the southeast of Mexico and believe, many places are controlled by the zetas and you have to deal with that stuff, yep beheadings included.

I've got you lad, ultimamente me ha ido bien, acabe la universidad este año en enero pasado, estudie derecho y consegui trabajo relativamente rapido, la paga no es muy buena pero algo es algo aunque mi meta como ya mencione arriba es conseguirme una beca y ver a que otro lugar puedo emigrar, la verdad no le veo mucho futuro a Mexico o al menos al sur de este pais.

Depending on where you're at.

West Texas is like ~80% Mexican.

i believe west texas is the safest place in the US based on crime statistics

goes to show race doesn't matter as much as culture.

is houston safe then?

Fuck no. Too many pinche Negritos for Houston to be safe. You'd be much better off taking that education de universidad and work out in the oil fields in Lubbock or abeline

>OP

kek, you wish.

why do you keep making thread afte thread about how 70% of mexicans are white (and by that i mean full caucasian, having pale skin doesn't actually count because true whites characteristic isn't only the skin color), when only 15% at most are like that. Also, what do you seek to accomplish?

blow yourself up yourself in the name of quetzalcoatl, take out as many white boiz as you can, your sacrifice will not be forgotten once the dmeographic shift makes billy bob minority and our brethren open the gates to everyone.

Have you ever been to the USA?

>White
>Mexican
Choose one beaner.

23andme or gtfo