Why does the alt-right love asians so much?

It sickens me

even sandniggers are more compatible with white people than yellow mongoloids

any Chinese that lives in the west in an enemy

They hate your guts, they want to destroy white civilization and enslave white women

The only Asians that can be our allies are asians living in their own land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNqFJCypk7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tiny

yellow

dicks

Fuck's sake nigger, do we really have to pull out the Hitler quotes about Asians being equal again?

t. Ahmed

technically if they dropped the religion they are much closer to us

Chinese all make up a single roach brain

they don't understand the concept of the individual

to them white people are a monolith

everything a white person says and does all white people say and do

Hitler said that Chinese history is greater than German history

so what
youtube.com/watch?v=fNqFJCypk7c

Because they hate niggers as much as we do

Hitler also believe that the aryans would eventually go to war and exterminate the yellow menace

no they do not

like 80% vote democrat

the only asians that hate niggers are either some cuckolds or asian supremacist who want to kill all white people and help china conquer america

East Asians have demonstrated the capacity to build civilizations only slightly beneath that of the west.

here in canada chinese investors are enriching themselves by investing in real estate, which in turn raises prices quickly, which in turn enriches them further, which in turn prices natural born canadians out of the market and into rent slavery. Yet people are too PC to state this.

I like Koreans and Nips. Every other Asian is a satan.

middle easterners have also demonstrated the capacity to build civilizations, at many points many times greater than east asian civilization

So fucking what, I still don't want mudslimes in my country

Reread it, Achmed. I would not ever live in a Middle Eastern civilizations. I would happily live in Japan or Korea.

>I like Koreans and Nips
This is because you've been brainwashed by Japanese & Korean Media

you listen to all that degenerate ksit/jcrap/animus because Christianity finally lost its grip on you and left a void to fill

Proof that superiority comes from culture. Blacks have cultures that say "buy everything, waste money on frivolous things" and that's why they are all poor. Asian culture is "do your best or else" so they succeed.

go do it then you yellow fever faggot

What about loving the intensity of Christian belief in Korea.
Whats it like being such a sperg?

no u

I don't care about their intensity of their sandnigger beliefs

asians are based race. almost as based as white race. they are smart, hard working, and have a strong sense of community.
niggers are not based, they are dumb lazy and only care about themselves.

Now kith

also that picture is from a jew owned publication.

ok but they do not belong in the west

they should live with their own fucking people, where they feel happiest

>jews are based race. almost as based as white race. they are smart, hard working, and have a strong sense of community.

So why then should asians be able to mass immigrate here but not jews

because jews have no concept of honosty and have been trying to take over world for the last 2000 years.
jews are more like rats than human beings. they survive on decay and destruction. after ww1 german jews where doing great while the rest of the country was starving.
jews will cheat and lie to get power. they love to talk about how they were the victims during the holocaust, or any other time a govement has seen them for the plague they are.

yeah id agree with that. but if i had a choice between having a bunch of beaners coming into my country of asians id deffinetly pick the asians

China is a greater threat to your country than Mexico

Asians do not assimilate

they are just somewhat compatible with the degenerate garbage globalist culture that america has spread too all corners of the world

Superior Nippon steel, folded over 1000 times.