Wich is better?

Gee I wonder..

Mexico
/thread

This tbqh.

Who is protecting whom?

Sure

Canada because we have sensible gun laws and hate speech regulation

As a matter of fact, Kek defends Americans, leafy boys are heretic and must be purged.

At hockey and being pussies?

Depends. America has better freedom of speech, less Muslims, and less chinks. But they also have more niggers and Mexicans. A good chunk of their rural whites are toothless morons while their cities are full of liberals.
In Canada our cities are even worse than America's. Muslims galore, owned by China, nothing but brown for miles. But our rednecks aren't as retarded as American rednecks.

TLDR: both have shit cities, best places are areas like upstate New York and rural Ontario

You're a pussy since you are too afraid to have more diversity.

>Urgay

Now i realise your flag have something in common with the American one

Kek Speaks.

Canadians shall be destroyed

Our country was inspired by American flag, we will follow their lead towards freedom, justice and memes. Frogs and muslim are not to be applied.

Canada is way better.

>better freedom of speech
Canada has more freedom of speech because we have reasonable limits. Allowing anything to be said actually destroys freedom of speech since people can no longer speak their minds without being bullied.

>less Muslims and less chinks
Fuck you racist scum

>But they also have more niggers and Mexicans
Fuck you racist

You're stupid, rural places are always shit and uneducated.

Fuck off, Toronto.

Canada is better because of the more humanitarian way they treat LGBTQIYA and people of colour.

THIS THIS and THIS!

this.

>canada has so little culture foreigners instantly fit in
Was it all a part of your plan?

Jesus. Full of chinks and arabs. Do they tolerate each-other?

>America
>Culture
KEK

Canada because they never left the Empire.

Neither should we. We should have stayed the Honorary Dominion. Fuck Peron.

If we ever let you into this country, you would find that there's pockets of culture everywhere, but you strike me as the type to head straight to NYC rather than experience the real america.

>Canadians shake a little flag with a little leaf, showing how little nationalism it has and their lack of national pride
>Americans use big Flags clearly showing it's stars and stripes showing the value of their freedom and nationalism

This is simply embarassing.

Laugh it up Nourredine.

>NYC
The only place with culture in America, and thats because there are many Indian and Chinese and Jewish immigrants.

I was just joking. You were too, right? NYC sucks.

>New York
>Culture
If anything it's the clear representation of lack of culture and degeneracy.

No, there are lots of Jews there.

That's South America for you.

I meant I was joking about Canada having no culture. If you actually like NYC then maybe I was right.

Limited speech is no free speech
Sensible gun laws is restricted freedoms

You leafs are terrible at freedom. You really belong in Asia.

I do like America, all of it but don't bash NYC, it's an important part.

>Leafy boy calling other countries "Lack of culture"
Don't go showing ignorance like this leaf, you are just embarassing yourself.

Must suck to be a burger. Autism is a hell of a illness.

America, because 30 million niggers is quite a landmark

Limited speech is true free speech

Fuck right off ok

You are ill

Kek that's pretty based.

NYC is Toronto on a bigger scale. It's disgusting. This is why all cities are now cancer these kikes have drained them.

I stick to the rural parts where its god and country.

Jokes on you I like it when people tell me the cup is hot. Then I drink it anyway..

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Rural/Suburban Canada is disgusting, barley any diversity and hate speech is common in households.

Don't talk to me like that leaf, your country has constantly abused immigration to gain a spec of """"culture"""", destroying the little actual canadian culture you had.

No. Im gook and i hate dune coons, indians and chinks.

Shut up you fucking filthy shit skin. Get out of my country and do it soon.

Those definitely seem like the type of coal burners that your president would associate with.

Fuck this shit, the burgers are 100% better. You could argue we used to be in a better position a few years ago but not after trudeau and trump happened.

Funny since your country has 0 culture.

You go back to Europe

You wouldn't even come to Canada if it wasn't for EUROPEANS settling this land. The redskins would of slaughtered you fucking pussy ass shit skins.

You're a fucking pussy. My people conquered a big ton of Europe you pussy, besides it wasn't you who conquered this land it was the elites, they used your ancestors as pawns.

Lol Canada always sucked, guy.

Canada < USA
Forever^

Im the pussy but when I venture off into the city you filthy shit skins never seem to want to get in my way. We made this country you fucking subhuman. We have the guns and the knowledge of the land. We fought the redskins not elites you dumb fucking prick.

Make your move boy. We are waiting to stuff you in a shallow grave out in the woods or maybe we can smother you in molasses and use you for bear bait.

Good thing this is CANADA!XDXDXDXD

>Im the pussy but when I venture off into the city you filthy shit skins never seem to want to get in my way
Every tried thinking of us as individuals instead of a hivemind pussy?

>We made this country you fucking subhuman
Yeah off the backs of Asian immigrants building the fucking railroads.

>We have the guns and the knowledge of the land
The government has guns and everyone has knowledge now a days. The government also is liberal

>We fought the redskins not elites you dumb fucking prick.
Yeah and you fought them, big fucking whop, every ethnicity has fought in wars. My people conquered 2/3 of the known world and interbred with the Russian royal family which interbred with Europes. So my ancestors got into your bloodlines.

Blah blah blah. We play a game out here called toss the nippers into the lake. Why dont you faggots ever fight back?

> everyone has knowledge now a days.
No you really don't you know nothing about this land.

Keep pushing us and the end result won't be so pretty for you gun less shit skins.

>why don't you faggots
Ask the people you threw into the lake, we aren't all the same people, some of us are strong some aren't. You're fucking ignorant racist.

Yeah, yeah you fucking slant eyeds are nothing. We used you for slave labour like niggers.

Come play around in the sticks and see what happens to you limp wrist bastards.

In Canada they stand on guard for thee, what does U.S stand for?

And in the 1200s my ancestors conquered 2/3 of the world and became your elites. Look up Dmitry Borisovich he is an example of my people ruling over yours

>Our country was inspired by American flag

Is that true?

>Dmitry Borisovich
So what you are a kike?

No I'm Mongolian. He was a Russian royal member who was actually Mongolian.

-80% + percent white

-0 mass shootings, 1 terror attack (one 1 death).

>Muh free speech!

Ask Michael Richards, Mel Gibson or any other "free speaker" about free speech in lardland? Just because you can say it, doesn't mean your life won't be ruined and you become an exile.

Wow you are 1 of 2 Mongolians in Canada. Your people are still stuck in the primitive stages. You could get nuked back to the stone age if you want.

>1 of 2 mongolians
There are a lot of us here. Also fuck you asshole my people are a proud people.

>there are a lot of us
there were 5,355 Canadians who claimed full or partial Mongolian ancestry.

You are the reason nobody like us.

>how to trigger syrupnigs.

Tim Hortons is disgusting.

>Wich is better?
Pic related.

You're fucking disgusting, you're not Canadian, you're Trash

The US. The other one is huge fakery.

You're wrong and a freak

Not even triggered lol.

U.S

eat shit and die

>Some Slant eyed Mongolian thinking he dictates whos Canadian

Shut up you fucking dumb subhuman. My family has been here since Wolfe.

I'd love to see you try. I can shoot the hair of a gnats ass.

YOU TREASONOUS ASSHOLE GO DEPORT YOURSELF!

Yeah the same Timmies who hires nothing but shitskins and makes terrible food.

Tim Horton was a pedo. Look into it.

>Ask Michael Richards, Mel Gibson or any other "free speaker" about free speech in lardland? Just because you can say it, doesn't mean your life won't be ruined and you become an exile.

What's your point? The only thing you leafs do is put people in jail. Your life gets ruined down here too when word spreads that you're a shitbag.

The gold.

A true Canadian has breakfast at Cora.

Tim Horton's looks a cheap knock off of Dunkin Donuts.

It really depends what you want. Both are massive countries with tons of variety.

The stereotypes don't apply countrywide. My family is from rural Manitoba that is as hillbilly trailer trash as anywhere in Oklahoma or Mississippi. And I've been to Boston and L.A. which is as stuck up pretentious as Montreal or Toronto.

I don't understand why people think Dunkin Donuts is anything special it's literally the most mediocre coffee and fast food establishment in the world

Tim Hortons does suck though, Krispy Kreme is better
t. Former Tim's employee
Also everything here is processed and/or frozen aside from the milk, yogurt and fruit

Quiet. None shall speak ill of The Dunkin. Now, if you want talk shitty donut shops... Krispy Kreme is cancer and will give you AIDS

Fuck you cunt
Take Tim Horton's with you
And your jigaboo poutine

Coras is good but we farm our own food bud.

t. Ice cap addicted poo in the loo