Tell me, Sup Forums. Who killed Kennedy, and why did (((they))) do it?

Tell me, Sup Forums. Who killed Kennedy, and why did (((they))) do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtu.be/2utTWSdq8YY
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1M1NnE3TwkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MfRy-6LEGU4
jfkmurdersolved.com/radtruth.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The goy was asking too many questions

the Jews did it because they're evil and hate white people or something

is that more or less what you wanted?

something something federal reserve something fidgety SS agent something 2 cars back something something

this could possibly be confirmation bias the documentary, but it's interesting as fuck.

worth the watch. it's long. i watch first half one day, and went back to it

the CIA, the mafia, oil industry, some others

/thread

He wasn't even killed.

The son of a bootlegger and Mafia boss was a part of the Deep State and just chose to give up the job when he was tired. Check out the photo of his autopsy (it's not JFK, and the guy's not even dead).

Mexican intellectual gets it right for once.

The Zapruder film is nothing but fabricated garbage. JFK's "assassination" was a complete hoax. To anyone who still think he's some kind of hero: he would have never gotten the job in the first place if he hadn't already sold out.

Jackeline got sick tired of seeing her husband going for Marilyn's pun and so she ganked his sorry ass.

>could possibly be confirmation bias

War = $$$.// JFK wanted out of Vietnam, LBJ owned Bell Helli copters. = $$$ // George H.W. Bush, very high ranking CIA had long ties to weapons manufacturers.// Bush's father Prescott traded illegally with the Nazis.// Wall St. funded Hitler's rise to power. Dow Chemical and Dupont rans Auschwitz 1, Bayer Asprin & IG Farbin ran Auschwitz 2. Sick & old killed in Auschwitz 3. Also Federal Reserve, (private company). // JFK wanted to end the CIA because the Bay of Pigs. He had lots of enemies. // Hints: Nixon says, "Give E. Howard Hunt $1,000,000 or he'll blow the 'Bay of Pigs' thing." // Bay of Pigs was Nixons code name for JFK source Howard Dean.

The chaddiest president since Teddy Roosevelt got his head blown off by a smirking beta manlet loner with a 30 dollar mail order rifle.
Beta uprisings aren't a new thing, they're an eternal recurrence.

Even the US government says, "More than one person, and probably more than one organization." Paraphrasing. Council On Assassinations.

youtu.be/2utTWSdq8YY

wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf

I can't believe that the Martians keep getting away with this shit

This explains everything

youtube.com/watch?v=1M1NnE3TwkQ

Happy Hanuka!

Fidel Castro

youtube.com/watch?v=MfRy-6LEGU4

Teeth marks on the bullet casing:
jfkmurdersolved.com/radtruth.htm

Who do you think OP?

JFK = Jimmy Carter = Mind Blown = Crisis Actor Everything = Your own reaction is fuel for aliens = Always masturbate = Life isn't Real.

Wake up, you're in a coma. You've been under a long time. Can You Hear Me?

For the sheer thrill.

The Outfit.

He broke the deal his father cut for him with the Mob.

HE

(((they))) killed Lincoln for the same reasons they did with jfk

Soros?

He was a very bad goy. Watch the speech that got him killed.

/thread

Didn't want to go to war with Cuba, served as an obstacle to the CIA.

The secret service stood down moments before the shooting suggesting they were ordered to do so by somebody within the government.

Personally, I think the CIA took him out.

whoever did it, the cia has way too much power.