/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

To Intelligent edition
Thread #61

previous thread

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
Watch out i'll log your IP :^)

>Articles about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
archive.is/M2sBe
web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/
archive.is/wL0UJ
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces
indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/
phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/
savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/
KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/
KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/
KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/
KIKEbook.com/diybooking/
KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/
diyphl.com
localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows
KIKEbook.com/groups/DALLASDIY
internationalistbooks.org/about/
myspace.com/blackcherrytoledo/photos
archive.is/jhYFu
npr.org/2016/10/18/498297287/5-reasons-and-then-some-not-to-worry-about-a-rigged-election
cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/obama-trumps-rigged-election-claim-whining-before-the-games-even-over/
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/could-the-us-election-be-rigged
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/15/donald-trump/donald-trumps-baseless-claims-about-election-being/
youtube.com/watch?v=h2hU3BEKfAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S A F E

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

and even VICE admits we're fucking winning
>Stryker says that, while many raid campaigns fail, he thinks this one might do some damage unless government officials decide to step in. "If they are calling attention to building code violations, and if those violations are actually there, I can see them causing a lot of anguish," he says. After all, these spaces are underfunded and complying with building codes isn't exactly easy.
>"If authorities actually respond to these calls—and I don't know why they wouldn't in the wake of something like this Oakland situation," he says with a pause before adding, "I think this is kind of an ingenious plan that has a high potential for success."
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

Stay safe out there anons! Get these venues up to code, no more Oakland fires!

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

We have also found Residential premises being used Commercially is an easy violation to find and enforce.

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

Got any more salt?

>Places to Report
Purple Polilla (4309 N. Broadway St, Knoxville, TN) 21st St CoOp (707 W. 21st St, Austin, TX) Burnt Ramen (111 Espee Ave, Richmond, CA) Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) The Firehouse (124 Eastern Ave, Worcester, MA) >Places to Research
The Playroom (Bethesda, MD) find address
Hoyt House (Buffalo, NY) find address
HausHouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) find violations
The Black Cherry (1420 Cherry St, Toledo, OH) find violations

SAFETY BUMP
THREADLY REMINDER TO STAY ON TASK, YOU CAN MINE SALT FROM PLEBBIT ANTIFA SHILLS BUT THE HIGHEST QUALITY SALT COMES FROM PLAYING THE LONG GAME
YOU CAN GIVE THEM (You)S AS LONG AS YOU'RE ALSO VETTING FLOPHOUSES, LOOKING IN STREET VIEW FOR ADDRESS CONFIRMATION, AND TRAWLING KIKEBOOKS
DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT'S IMPORTANT:
S A F E T Y F O R A L L
SHADILAY
MASA

DUDES YOU ARE LITERALLY DESTROYING NATIONAL TREASURES

ME AND MY HUNDREDS OF FRIENDS ARE GOING TO GET REVENGE JUST YOU ASSHATS WAIT DUDE

potential leads mostly courtesy a german user

>Archives:

archive.is/M2sBe

web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/

archive.is/wL0UJ

archive.is/M2sBe

>News and Wiki:
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces

indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/

phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/

savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge

>Kikebook

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/

KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/

KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/ BOISE

KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/

KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/

KIKEbook.com/diybooking/

KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/

diyphl.com

localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows

faceberg.com/pg/thirdspaceartcollective/photos

KIKEbook.com/groups/DALLASDIY

see pic

nice meme, but the left still holds the mainstream media, the entertainment industry and the academia. everything we watch, listen and read has a 100% leftist bias.

Protip: For every (You) that you give a shill, report at least 2 Commie Communes.

is caltrops a new meme

Yes.

already messaged all these leads telling them to remove publicly posted information that could be incriminating

yeah it's the freshest dankest meme

>tfw too intelligent to participate
It's a ruse. Don't not do this.

Artists and entertainment people tend to lean left because of right wing authoritarianism suppressing the arts.
I'm sure you guys keeping that shit up will change it

Too late, my friend. You can't hide from the fire department!

I found some more pictures of the Internationalist Bookstore (101 Lloyd St, Carrboro, NC) internationalistbooks.org/about/

just look at that wiring!

yes

Someone should send that redditor a Christmas card for giving us a meme that keeps on giving.

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march, which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them! In addition, look at Baltimore Md and Richmond Va.. all are easy drives to DC. I will be looking at a map to see what is west and east of the city that we should hit too.

Every Shithole that gets closed may help protect someone from the million woman parade from a violent protestor!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!

LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.
Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

In addition, there are many runaways every year and others who go missing... you never know who is going to be found in some of these places. Just a thought.

We must proceed on the assumption that out 3 letter alphabet anons haven't heard of these places before....Doesn't mean you can't make a one way transmission to these anons...I suspect we are being visited.

top tier meme

just waiting for the shitposters to come and start using appeals to emotion and muh friends died in oakland to try and get their point across

I fucking lost my shit when that got posted

If they did nothing wrong, why hide anything? I mean unless they are unsafe fire hazards. In which case, removing things is a sign of guilt.

kek thanks i made that one las night i was rollin too

Checked for safety
All clear
Carry on

oh man i almost pissed mysefl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>right wing authoritarianism suppressing the arts

wew

got any current evidence of this besides your entitlement for arts gibsmedats?

masa

Pfffffft

I can't breathe, this post is potentially dangerous

UNSAFE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw SophiaWilde is the plebbitor of the year

Can we make sure VICE's favorite intersectional feminist DIY space, BUFU, is safetified?

If BUFU is shut down that would be most unfortunate and make the SJW hipster faggots at VICE so upset.

so assmad because we're saving lives over here, tsk, tsk. well buddy, i'm live in a post-communist country and the commies were suppressing the arts over here, not the right wingers. if you think that america having a right wing president is gonna change the culture, then you're delusional. reagan was president, bush sr. and jr. were presidents and the culture didn't change. leftist fucks like yourself are just the useful idiots of globalism, and it showed perfectly during brexit. on the one side we had poor working class people and on the other rich elitists and edgy leftists. you don't know what planet you're on.

go dig us up some safety violations

I'm here seeking purpose after getting Trump elected (before you ask, yes, I am the Russian hacker known as Sup Forums).

How can I help Make America Safe Again?

Found pictures from inside The Black Cherry.
myspace.com/blackcherrytoledo/photos

Archived here:
archive.is/jhYFu

They lean left because they're pretentious pseudointellectual faggots trying to be edgy.

literally what is Nazi Germany?
Right wing satanic panic over weird art they don't understand now? literally happening with Spirit Cooking, and pizzagate.

I hope they are practicing safety

If you can get us their kikebook and street address we'll see what we can do.

start checking the directories and for violations listed

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING YOU FUCKING DICKS

Nazis were all for weird pagan performance art

kek'd

/diy/ is the fucking best topkek
Is Russia /safe/?

You have to back
It's for your own safety
You don't want to accidentally get red pulled in the back of your silly little head do you?

fuck

>myspace
i think they might be out ironying us

I've been on Sup Forums for over a year (Sup Forums for 5 years) and I support shutting down most DIY spaces, but leave 1919 alone. My fucking McDonald's is more dangerous than this place. Fuck, the surrounding apartments are worse than this place. The people that go here are just dorks in bands not crust degenerates.

Alright lads, you tell me. Is this safe?
Or unsafe?

U N S A F E
Give us moar

fugg lol

how do you report it, do you email someone or do you make a call? i can't call american fire departments for obvious reasons, so post relevant emails pls so i can bombard them with complaints.

Yeah left wing authoritarians suppress art too, I'm fucking aware of this asshole never claimed otherwise.

Well lads, I just don't think the Black Cherry in Toledo is being safe.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about! What can we do about it if your local authorities are already on the case?
:^)

i don't think anyone here had found that place yet lad, at least i haven't seen any posts about them

Keep making people safer you charitable souls!

we need local anons to send emails to the local authorities so you can't really do that unfortunately. But you can help with the research and safety inspection aspects.

You will never find my DIY venue. I will continue inviting hundreds of people to my space and throwing kickass shows that none of you will ever be invited to. My building will never be licensed and zoned for the events that I throw, and nobody who ever finds out will ever care.

>we are lacking a certificate of occupancy

they admitted they aren't safe, sorry user we can't play favourites

wew lad

Does anyone remember October?

npr.org/2016/10/18/498297287/5-reasons-and-then-some-not-to-worry-about-a-rigged-election

cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/obama-trumps-rigged-election-claim-whining-before-the-games-even-over/

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/could-the-us-election-be-rigged

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/aug/15/donald-trump/donald-trumps-baseless-claims-about-election-being/

SAFETY BUMP

It's not suppression, like, you know, fire suppression
They don't fund your shit because it's shit.
You warefags ain't no Brett whitely

lol Nazi art suppression is as well documented as soviet art Suppression.
Fuck you Authoritarian cunts

It seems more reports are needed, brothers. Let's make 1919 a truly safe place.

>no occupancy permit

It deserved to be shut down. The fire marshal is magnanimous in not shutting it down immediately

We'll find it when it makes nationwide news that it burned down.

I don't even know where to begin wit that.. it is unsafe.

I think you're in the wrong thread lel

Never underestimate the power of an aspies. We will find you and make you safe.

these people will never listen to you
they will never understand why you like this place
they will never understand why anyone likes DIY venues
they have never participated in something as real as this in their whole lives
come to the good side before it's too late

Congratulations user, you just put the nail in the coffin of your favorite rathole. Maybe artfags should be a little bit more careful about what they post on the internet?
:^)

Someone who knows about this stuff. How many photos do you need to send to the Fire Marshall to get these venues up to code so we don't have any more Ghost Ship fires? I have 7 so far that look very unsafe.
This is 3 of 7.

Anyone noticed it's always fucking spics advertising and holding these stupid warehouse parties where there's no windows and only one exit. Always in Cali.

Report them every time you see an ad. Maybe the cops will round up some illegals while they're at it. Two birds one stone.

Feels good man.jpg

I will take "Things that will never happen" for a Hundred, Alex!

dude, i don't have a horse in this race but the nazis were hardcore about controlling and censoring art. they even had the "degenerate art exhibit", where they removed all the art they didn't like from museums and displayed a small handful of them, for a short time, as instances of "degenerate art", with accompanying excuses about why removing the art from the public was for the social good. whether you agree with them or not is irrelevant, it's dictionary-definition censorship.

idk if you necessarily need to send photos, you could also just look at the pics to find safety hazards, and then include them in the report

sending photos could be good tho

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=h2hU3BEKfAI

HEIL SAFETY!

More than enough evidence. Create an imgur gallery and send it to the fire narshal

even one can be good enough, go for it and MASA user

This gave me a fucking brilliant idea. Could we get these places to come out and show support the DIY scene in this "awful time of fascist opression of artistic expression"? They'd be outing themselves, like what happened with the (((echoes))).

Sure the place is a shithole, but they were actively trying to make a positive alternative to the bar scene for small bands by having a strict no alcohol/drug policy

LET ME SHOW YA SUMTHIN!!!

Let's say you are out celebrating the impending win of the first female president and you decide to head to your favorite diy space to get high.
You're swaying to the crappy local band when you ask your stoned friend to light your doobie as you hear the election results come in.

You hold out your joint to xis lighter when suddenly Donald Trump wins the presidency! Your shocked friend stumbles and lights your whole hand on fire! You stumble around trying to put it out on the trash covering the floor when it spreads burning down the entire warehouse!

Don't worry folks, I'm a fire marshal!

When will you liberal fucks get it? This is about safety. We don't care about your menstrual blood paintings. We care about making sure people are safe.

saving this picture to paint "fire code reports" as nazi sympathizers trying to censor artists
liberal media will eat this up

Are they up to code? If they're up to code, there isn't a problem. We don't need to see another Ghost Ship fire after all.

kek pls send it to the media i want to see more articles about us, the pastebin only has 4

you mean like vice already did?

>liberals want more government
>they want more laws and stricter codes

>they can't even afford to comply with them

literal irony

Good goy.

shes purdy